New .com world

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• New .com world

Hi
    Today is like 15 year I'm playing travian as a pro player , and every time I want to restart it takes so long to know when which server will restart ( only .com normal servers)
    Its a weakness for TG for sure , we don't have a clear Galender to know when which server will restart
    I know you will say it one week before restarting time but 1week is not enough for pro players to manage a good team and start playing powerful for sure
    Plz do something about this problem

Best Regards

W[O]lF
  • try asking on the com forum ;)

Òn average its 3-6 weeks between normal server starts and 1-3 weeks for speed servers. Most teams organise on the forum and skype as soon as a server ends to get their team ready for the next server
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
  • Wolf throne wrote:

Tnx anyway but I wish u knew when next normal server will start

I dont really know where and who should I ask about This subject to get clear answer
    Travian are more secretive than the CIA, so 7-10 days is all you'll ever get. However given you will know a restart is coming as soon as the server ends, it's really pretty easily done to assemble a team in the likely timeframe...
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana

PublicEnemy UKx9 - i.imgur.com/l23a9.png
  • for UK/US I announce the restart as soon as HQ sends me the details. As Tombo said we all know there will be a restart within 6 weeks so its not difficult to start planing the team for the next server as soon as one ends. Its what all the big alliances already do and have done so for years..

Given your issue is with COM servers and answers have been given here on UK I will now close this thread.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78