Heroes vs. DoH War-Fred

• Speed 3x
    • - | +

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Docto_COM wrote:

Your motives and opinion on stuff happening on the other side is vastly different than your motives/ opinions on things happening on your side. Not just in this instance, you have been double crossing your own believes every step along the way.

Another one for you: you called me out for being a spy because "i sat in your alliance chat" a few weeks back. The actual reply might have been deleted along a lot of other ones by the mods but i remember :rolleyes: Eventhough i left that chat like a month before the server even started, and when you asked me to join you guys, i told you straight up in your face that i'd rather fight you. So am i wrong when i say that a) i visibly left your team and b) didn't spie on you guys DURING the round (which seems to be your two main critics to determine whether or not something is consiered spying, like you said yourself earlier).

How am i a spy and these Doh traiters are "clean as a wistle" because they left visibly and didn't spy throughout the round. As if i could gather any usefull information a month before the round even started , from that excessive spam chat (which btw is entirely written in german, as if i'm going to waste my time translating that). I distinctly remember this accusation of yours as it was soooo proposterous. Again please elaborate.
      It's so awfully useless to discuss with you.

(Just btw: There are no motives of mine concerning the other side. There can't be. You can only have reasons for what *you* do, not for what someone else does. And sure my opinion about happenings here and there are different. Naturally. You try on some parallelism here to strenghten that "double crossing" claim you're making. That's nothing but rhethorics.)

I didn't call you out for being a spy. Why should I? That's complete nonsense.
      You have been in our ally chat because i added you. And I removed you when I realized you'd probably not show up before server. Which was the only reason to remove you and to look out for other duals. Want screen shots in case your memory doesn't take you far enough? (That's rly going down to some pre-mature-arguing here...).

When you said you wouldn't have time to play we departed in friendship. Some days later you said you'd maybe start the server to go for one of our players. Which was sad for me (I would have much rather have you play with than against me at that time) but didn't affect any personal feelings. All fine from both sides, followed by some hugs and best wishes for the server.

Once again: You haven't been spying on us. And I have never said you were. All info I gave you later was given by will and I don't and didn't care what you did with it. Which is exactly what I said in some earlier posts on this forum as well as in private chats with others.

And now, docto, it's rly more than enough for this forum. I said it before: it is waste of time to answer. Dunno why I have tried at all. Because your questions aren't questions but pre-made opinion. You'll just twist it around, claim something else, go forward to the next topic that comes to your mind and so on. No matter what I say. And if that isn't enough you just claim something you have made up yourself.

So I'll go back to what I have done before: Anyone who is interested just message me on skype.

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
      (the doctor, voy4/25)
    • simke wrote:

rather explain why in DoH you like to def farms so much
      What is this supposed to mean? are you hinting that i friendly farm or spike farms ? because i don't do either of those things, nor have i ever done them. Do you even know who i am ? + i'm not in DOH or with DOH so your message makes absolutely no sense at all.
    • And at lotte: you did call me a spy. You said something along the lines of "you were spying in our alliance chat" , in week 1/2 , eventhough i wasnt in there looong before the round started. + Like you said i wasnt even active when you threw me in that room. Don't go back on those claims, you DID make this accusation. Probably a in the heat of the moment kind of thing but still... proposterous
    • I have saved a screen shot and the template of the post you are referring to and shared it with whoever wanted to read it. I have never made a claim like you were spying on us. Come back, to your mind, docto.

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
      (the doctor, voy4/25)
    • Docto_COM wrote:

simke wrote:

What is this supposed to mean? are you hinting that i friendly farm or spike farms ? because i don't do either of those things, nor have i ever done them. Do you even know who i am ? + i'm not in DOH or with DOH so your message makes absolutely no sense at all.
      you said you were in doh lol, w/e
      //The Widowmaker
      //Umbra
    • people who saves screenshot and keep chat for long are actually well what to say :p you can think of yourselves what you are including wee players too.. damn little girls.. screenshots everywhere.. be a man atleast for some time and do which others dnt expect.. eat poison sometimes it feels good...
      damn i got some extra time and looked at some hero's account.. most were good anvil my little off will not even kill 10% :( what should i do... ? follow hero's style? damn got no time.. atleast i should eat some off before get walled by even little def..
    • simke wrote:

Docto_COM wrote:

simke wrote:

you said you were in doh lol, w/e
      i have denied being part of doh ... god i lost count of how many times. Are you enti's twin brother ?
    • i dont mean to be rude or make fun of you. But is there a specific reason you keep raising the same 2-3 points again and again in 3 threads on this forum?
      Wouldnt it be easier to contact the people directly and actually try to resolve these issues instead of ruining the threads for all the other people who simply dont care about this stuff?
      You wouldnt have an audience of course, but it might finally bring you some peace.
    • Mr.YP_AU wrote:

people who saves screenshot and keep chat for long are actually well what to say :p you can think of yourselves what you are including wee players too.. damn little girls.. screenshots everywhere.. be a man atleast for some time and do which others dnt expect.. eat poison sometimes it feels good...
      damn i got some extra time and looked at some hero's account.. most were good anvil my little off will not even kill 10% :( what should i do... ? follow hero's style? damn got no time.. atleast i should eat some off before get walled by even little def..

Please stop embarrassing yourself bhai.
      Every post you make shows how your ideology is. And it is pathetic.
      Your actions in game?
      Your response to the accusations?
      Your justification of how it wasn't a bad thing what you did.... and how you are proud of doing so?
      You teasing Heroes! even though your reason included the fact that you did it to hide from Heroes! and not be attacked by them?

Pathetic.
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Smelly Cat wrote:

i dont mean to be rude or make fun of you. But is there a specific reason you keep raising the same 2-3 points again and again in 3 threads on this forum?
      Wouldnt it be easier to contact the people directly and actually try to resolve these issues instead of ruining the threads for all the other people who simply dont care about this stuff?
      You wouldnt have an audience of course, but it might finally bring you some peace.
      i can't believe i have to repeat this again. I am not bringing up thesame stuff repeatedly. I am correcting enti and lotte repeatedly on false claims they make page after page after page. Scroll back as much as one page and take a look where it all started again. It's you people demonising Doh for certain things, and me pointing out that heroes pulled of the exact same things. By that logic, it is you people who keep being repetetive and causing scenes.

There seems to be a correlation between the stuff "you don't care about" and the stuff you don't like to be reminded of. Why do heroes keep ruining their own threat with these things. If they stuck with a factual representation of the war , then i would have nothing to correct. I'm just the one correcting messages here by dropping a whole lot of logical sense.

I could also summarise the above in one sentence: stop being a bunch of sore losers. the war is over and you didn't win; neither did DOH
    • Figl wrote:

Docto_COM wrote:

i can't believe i have to repeat this again. I am not bringing up thesame stuff repeatedly.
      Oh, come on...please decide yourself :D

I dont think he is bringing up old stuff over and over again. I think he is is bringing up the same points over and over again based on new post by a certain group that refuse to acknowledge what he is saying. That is all.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Schmitz' Katze wrote:

jaruby wrote:

(...) based on new post by a certain group that refuse to acknowledge what he is saying. That is all.
      :|
      He does go overboard and seems to make it personal for some reason but the majority of what he is saying is legit. There are many hypocritical post made by a certain group. Mostly from one specific culprit, but unfortunately when one member says something it seems that means they all do. Another accusation that particular double talking word wrangler likes to post as reality. I guess that goes for you guys too.
      Bo knows!

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • I can't do more than to answer. And I haven't seen any 'legit questions' I have left out.
      What shall I do if he goes on claiming arbitrary stuff he made up by himself?

Quote me (you are free to use skype logs, too - just in case the mod complains about missing agreement: permission granted) on where have I called him a spy.
      Raise any question you want I have avoided to answer. Just make sure it's related to things which happened outside docto's head.

(the doctor, voy4/25)
    • Schmitz' Katze wrote:

I can't do more than to answer. And I haven't seen any 'legit questions' I have left out.
      What shall I do if he goes on claiming arbitrary stuff he made up by himself?

Quote me (you are free to use skype logs, too - just in case the mod complains about missing agreement: permission granted) on where have I called him a spy.
      Raise any question you want I have avoided to answer. Just make sure it's related to things which happened outside docto's head.
      Not my fight or responsibility to prove either of you right or wrong. Just making a comment on a discussion just like the others are doing. All I am saying is he keeps getting accused of repeating himself on the same points. He is not doing that. He has repeatedly jumped on certain people that took special care to scold or accuse others of things when they themselves are doing the same exact thing they were scolding others about. I have no clue if everything he is saying is true or not but as I said that is not what I was commenting about.
      Bo knows!

• Blaze wrote:

Mr.YP_AU wrote:

people who saves screenshot and keep chat for long are actually well what to say :p you can think of yourselves what you are including wee players too.. damn little girls.. screenshots everywhere.. be a man atleast for some time and do which others dnt expect.. eat poison sometimes it feels good...
      Please stop embarrassing yourself bhai.
      Every post you make shows how your ideology is. And it is pathetic.
      Your actions in game?
      Your response to the accusations?
      Your justification of how it wasn't a bad thing what you did.... and how you are proud of doing so?
      You teasing Heroes! even though your reason included the fact that you did it to hide from Heroes! and not be attacked by them?

Pathetic.
      okie captain :(

what is ideology :3 :P
      oh nvm... :D

well i didn't wanted to hide i was asked to hide... and yeah that was from hero...