WW Thread

    • TS3

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

    • Offspring_UK wrote:

      MartinJames_UK wrote:

      Hey Null, thanks for the visit. Well done on confirming that you're just as incompetent as we'd assumed all along.
      You cant say that and not put the reports up! :O

      notorious crunchie wrote:

      ...I’m trying to break down their cred...
      They lost their cred when they meta'd up crunch, and they've also dragged the honourable name of NMS into the mud by abandoning their allys.. NMS forebears must be turning in their graves.

      We Can't post reports, we were told off for bragging the last time

      I do believe RD and CUDA (think that was the name) was one of (If not the first) allies to meta up this server. So not sure where you get off constantly whinging about us teaming up with nms. At least we waited a few months and had a few punch ups first ^^

      Also thier previous allies were THOR. THOR being that ally that literally begged almost every alliance for a confed within 3 weeks of the server starting. Just because NMS had a minor lapse in judgement doesn't mean it should be held against them ;)
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

      listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by mutley_UK ().

    • I mean, you don't need to crunch any numbers just for the sake of it. You can literally just go to getter and search alliances and see how many people from both the current R D wing and the one you guys packed up have left the server. Maybe we did have a few more accounts after we merged, but as Mutley says, you decided to merge first and R D had a lot more than the 50 odd accounts at that point than you have now, that's not something you can dispute. If we were a meta, how were you not?

      At the end of the day, the sad reality is that neither MFH nor NMS would have been able to compete with you guys if we hadn't come together. At least this way we've managed to have some kind of competition this server. If a 'meta' is what it takes to not have a boring endgame with a single clear winner, then I'm all for it.
    • MartinJames_UK wrote:

      Ooh Crunch has got his maths cap on again...


      if this is Crunch’s level of maths, then it’s well impressive. Sums to infinity mmmmm. Me likes.

      I could point out yet again that CUDA was a handful of friends who always intended to join whichever alliance was in their quad, so not really the same as two preformed and returning alliances joining forces. But explaining the same thing over and over in lots of different ways to people who are incapable of getting it is what I do in my day job and it just becomes (yawn).

      MJ, the wing is where everyone is now. The former (wing) you are looking at was the original “R D/FOX” alliance. Most of those players deleted whilst the former Fox leadership was changing over to the leadership we have now. It’s not remotely comparable and you know it. You might as well accuse the current Null leaders of being responsible for the Thor and Imperium debacle because they took over and sorted out what was left.
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Mercedes ().

    • And in the wing that was originally NMS I count 30 players who have left and deleted
      gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co…liance/16-NMS-MFH?logbuch
      And 31 in what was MFH
      gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co…lliance/9-MFH-NMS?logbuch

      So your hugfest have lost 61 players who have deleted, which would have put you on a total of 123. What exactly is your point?
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme: Mercedes can’t add up ().

    • Either way, we have 62 accounts left and you guys have 49. I don't think there's enough of a disparagement between those figures that you can say you're up against a meta. I think part of the reason you have had people leave is because, and if you feel differently then fair enough, our mid game off plans were more frequent and damaging.

      Also, our coming together was less about you, but more about giving ourselves an actual chance at supporting a WW. Bear in mind MFH had like 30 accounts, and NMS was lacking a bit of offensive capability. And the whole reason NMS looked for an alternative confed was because the one with THOR wasn't at all collaborative because their leader, lukevardy I think it was, clearly had no clue what he was doing.
    • Mercedes wrote:

      And in the wing that was originally NMS I count 30 players who have left and deleted
      gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co…liance/16-NMS-MFH?logbuch
      And 31 in what was MFH
      gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co…lliance/9-MFH-NMS?logbuch

      So your hugfest have lost 61 players who have deleted, which would have put you on a total of 123. What exactly is your point?
      The point is that there isn't much difference between that and the total players you've had, and there isn't much difference between what we each have now :)

      Though I say again, we want to win. Call us whatever you like but I'm happy we have more players to help us towards winning.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

    • -SR wrote:

      Either way, we have 62 accounts left and you guys have 49. I don't think there's enough of a disparagement between those figures that you can say you're up against a meta. I think part of the reason you have had people leave is because, and if you feel differently then fair enough, our mid game off plans were more frequent and damaging.

      Also, our coming together was less about you, but more about giving ourselves an actual chance at supporting a WW. Bear in mind MFH had like 30 accounts, and NMS was lacking a bit of offensive capability. And the whole reason NMS looked for an alternative confed was because the one with THOR wasn't at all collaborative because their leader, lukevardy I think it was, clearly had no clue what he was doing.
      What’s wrong with 30 players?

      Players per WW :-

      MFHANDNMSANDCAREBEAR - 64
      NULL - 47
      R D - 24.5
    • Well I'm glad that the null bashing didnt last too long :D

      I wouldnt say null were/are incompetent, we lost a few hammers the other day where all but one (mine, but I couldnt maintain that wheat without spending loads of gold so its fine... FINE I TELL YOU) couldnt hurt a WW due to the amount of siege. We didnt steal anything, but we killed 400-500k defence that you wont be building back anytime soon and cant use in your WW anymore. No starvation put us in serious trouble as well...

      In terms of betrayal, Feneris and Sheepish could've both joined us, they said they they would make a decision later, that decision never came and I was told their hammers would be going RD's way, so we agreed not to waste our own on them. Turns out we should have. From what im hearing, Feneris has pulled stuff like this before, hopefully he wont be back.

      We never betrayed anyone, and because I dont like making accusations MFH/NMS didnt betray us unless Feneris was working with them, which im hearing mixed responses about, but from the evidence I have to believe he was (if he didnt attack, we would've won because MFH/NMS never actually sent an attack). Ive always told RD and MFH/NMS that we wouldnt be teaming up with them, and if they had a lv99 WW we would attack it because we werent just going to sit there and sim to the end of the server (or at least some of us werent).

      I think a lot of the null members have done well this server with all the imperium/THOR drama, Lundy drama, Lukevardy drama, i could carry that list on for another few pages tbh. Unfortunately it made a lot of the experienced members quit, and a lot of the other members become very inactive so that they didnt have the troops they should have had when it came to artes and WW stage. But were still here, still have a standing WW and if we dont win ourselves then we will have a big impact on who does win.
    • I think you're overestimating how long it takes to sim up 500k def if you think we can't have that very quickly tbh. If Feneris was working with us, how did we betray you? We weren't working with you, and anything said between you and fener is nothing to do with us.

      Also, would it have made a difference in any real terms if it was feneris or someone from NMS/MFH to hit you? No. You would maybe have felt a bit better about it though i guess?

      This chatter of betrayal is pointless stirring. You got hit by fener, if it wasn't him it would've been someone else.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!