WW Thread

• TS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• mutley_UK wrote:

Not sure how ca1 deciding he hates RD more than us makes us traitors, and if that's the most shocking thing you've seen playing this game you must of have played very boring servers. My first server back on the AEU birthday server the leader of the alliance I was in had planted a mile in the enemy's alliance from day 1. Day 150 came along and he reveals himself taking his number 1 acc, monstrous hammer and a whole load of artefact villages with him

RD can complain all they like but they would of done the exact same thing if someone offered them a ww hammer

You used a spy to rid yourself of all Null hammers when you knew their exact land time, took their a small AA, haste and to top it off, you took their best hammer as your own! Don't be embarrassed to admit it, it was dirty play of the highest caliber, well done! :thumbsup:
    • Except we didn't plant a spy, he just wasn't on board with Null's plans and went looking for a better option. We literally had a guy with a WWK actively asking us if he could throw it at our opponent. More Null's failure than any active effort on our part. If they weren't such a shambles and if it Ca1 hadn't felt they had no chance, I doubt he would've went looking in the first place.

Maybe make sure your players are committed before you focus all your plans around them...
    • We are? I'd consider that most of our accounts have delivered, so not sure where that comes from. At least when we plan an op our hammers generally land at the right place at the right time.

Besides, we're not really about the big accounts plenty of our smaller accounts have made invaluable contributions to our current position on the server. RD are definitely the ones who have the most stand out accounts based on population.
    • Presuming Ed_UK wrote:

mutley_UK wrote:

Not sure how ca1 deciding he hates RD more than us makes us traitors, and if that's the most shocking thing you've seen playing this game you must of have played very boring servers. My first server back on the AEU birthday server the leader of the alliance I was in had planted a mile in the enemy's alliance from day 1. Day 150 came along and he reveals himself taking his number 1 acc, monstrous hammer and a whole load of artefact villages with him

RD can complain all they like but they would of done the exact same thing if someone offered them a ww hammer
      You used a spy to rid yourself of all Null hammers when you knew their exact land time, took their a small AA, haste and to top it off, you took their best hammer as your own! Don't be embarrassed to admit it, it was dirty play of the highest caliber, well done! :thumbsup:
      maybe if your treated you players with more respect then they would return it in kind ;)
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Meme ().

• -SR wrote:

Except we didn't plant a spy, he just wasn't on board with Null's plans and went looking for a better option. We literally had a guy with a WWK actively asking us if he could throw it at our opponent. More Null's failure than any active effort on our part. If they weren't such a shambles and if it Ca1 hadn't felt they had no chance, I doubt he would've went looking in the first place.

Maybe make sure your players are committed before you focus all your plans around them...

so you knew that Feneris and Sheepish were committed to hitting our WW? Thought you weren't working with them? Because of course if they didn't hit us, the server would be over (through complete luck, but still). Make up your mind... Probably still find a way to blame null leadership for it though. Or imagine if ayath didn't hit RD's WW first time and you lost your biggest rammer for nothing... this entire statement just sums up 90% of what you write on the forums, at least MJ puts in some valid points :D

But what nobody still seems to realise is that null haven't teamed up with anyone. We attacked the alliance who was most likely to win - you should take it as a compliment. Think the events of FOX v MFH have you guys a little paranoid
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

-SR wrote:

Except we didn't plant a spy, he just wasn't on board with Null's plans and went looking for a better option. We literally had a guy with a WWK actively asking us if he could throw it at our opponent. More Null's failure than any active effort on our part. If they weren't such a shambles and if it Ca1 hadn't felt they had no chance, I doubt he would've went looking in the first place.

so you knew that Feneris and Sheepish were committed to hitting our WW? Thought you weren't working with them? Because of course if they didn't hit us, the server would be over (through complete luck, but still). Make up your mind... Probably still find a way to blame null leadership for it though. Or imagine if ayath didn't hit RD's WW first time and you lost your biggest rammer for nothing... this entire statement just sums up 90% of what you write on the forums, at least MJ puts in some valid points :D

But what nobody still seems to realise is that null haven't teamed up with anyone. We attacked the alliance who was most likely to win - you should take it as a compliment. Think the events of FOX v MFH have you guys a little paranoid

Actually we believed they were hitting RD (as it seems they have alot of haters) we were preping to hit null when next thing we know feneris has smacked you about like a red headed step child
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • We've said the whole time Feneris let us know he was landing on you as he'd sent. We had, of course, made preparations prior to that. You would not have won. That said the delusion that you had the possibility to win at that time is about the closest you'll get to the real thing so, sure. You stick with it.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

• Still to come on the s3 WW race;
      • What damage will RD cause to the NMSMFHMJSMELLS WW?
      • Who is next to emerge as an MFH spy?
      • Will Moogle stop killing friendly heroes?
      • Do Null still have something to say in the outcome of the server?
      All this and more to come this weekend. ITV Saturday 9pm, s3 Extra Camp with panellists Moogle, Crunch, MJ and some Null guy on ITV2 at 10pm. Stay tuned :saint:
      Stupid Forum having to make me stupid re-register
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

-SR wrote:

Are you deluded? On what planet was anyone letting you win? I never once said we worked with Feneris, but I openly admitted that we were told he was walking to Null when he sent, which made it clear to us we did not need to. Rtelling, who commented above was the one who received an IGM from Feneris saying he had sent. As Mutley says, right up to that point, we had always thought he was going at RD.

Besides, what does the situation regarding Feneris have to do with the fact that you had no control over or camaraderie with Ca1?

Your point about Ayath literally reinforces what I said. There was no way in hell he was not going to land at the the designated place at the designated time. We spent a server cultivating trust through ups and downs, there was never a question in any of our minds as to whether we could rely on him, and deliver he did. If you had taken the time to speak to your best accounts holder a bit more, understand and respect his position then maybe he would've landed on us or maybe he would have told you he had no intention of hitting us, so at the very least you wouldn't have splat all your hammers pointlessly.

If your position is that you had no idea he was going to go rogue, that's a failure on the parts of Null's leaders. Not sure how you can possibly argue otherwise...

The post was edited 1 time, last by -SR ().