US1 Current Round Chatter

• TS1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Scarecrow wrote:

Luisss isn't on us1 let alone the US domain anymore. He made it abundantly clear he, along with his team as a whole, wouldn't be returning to this domain again.

If he has since made an account somewhere then that is news to me but I don't expect it would have happened.

Why people are still harping on about him baffles me.
      It appears that, as usual, I know more about your team than you do. Several of the GONE inner circle moved to the SW. Now the question... does Kerzi know? If so did she screen out those that were banned last round or those who made real life threats?
      поиск русских друзей ■ 寻找中国朋友
    • yes I do.... We roll up hill smashing everything in our way to win another round!
      The power of Murdok......
      wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.
    • haavarl wrote:

Day 8: It is spreading. Everywhere, Praetorians are found missing their swords. Another sure sign that the Natar is taking over.

It is rumoured that Phalanx guards and Spearmen are looking nervously around, keeping a firm grip of their weapons.
      I feel bad for the poor guy who thought "Darn, another praet sword. Guess I'll just throw this up to get rid of it; no one's gonna buy it anyways."

And now, weeks later, he is still missing an auction slot.
    • haavarl wrote:

A huge range of well coordinated attacks did hit the SW.

The real target was of course the ONE guy that wasn't online to ask for help.

But we'll conclude that the attack op didn't really do much.
      Hey, at least we got 6000 scouts, 1 small ghost, and 2 villas. Considering it was an organized faking practice not intended to do anything, it somehow went better than we expected.
    • Armour_US wrote:

haavarl wrote:

A huge range of well coordinated attacks did hit the SW.

The real target was of course the ONE guy that wasn't online to ask for help.

But we'll conclude that the attack op didn't really do much.
      Hey, at least we got 6000 scouts, 1 small ghost, and 2 villas. Considering it was an organized faking practice not intended to do anything, it somehow went better than we expected.
      You're going to have to walk me through this spin? I'll break it down point by point how I don't follow so you can clear things up for me.

- Sure you killed 6000 scouts and props to you that's a pain to rebuild. It's still less than the 7,500 we killed last week though.

- Sure you got the small ghost and again props that's going to have to be rebuilt. But it knocked enough off of the hammer it was ghosting that we were able to kill the rest of it at home and that's going to be a bigger pain to rebuild.

- And you hit 2 villages? When I logged into Skype this morning I asked if anybody needed resources to rebuild but I was told all damage had already been rebuilt.
    • Lord Bane wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

Luisss isn't on us1 let alone the US domain anymore. He made it abundantly clear he, along with his team as a whole, wouldn't be returning to this domain again.

If he has since made an account somewhere then that is news to me but I don't expect it would have happened.

Why people are still harping on about him baffles me.
      It appears that, as usual, I know more about your team than you do. Several of the GONE inner circle moved to the SW. Now the question... does Kerzi know? If so did she screen out those that were banned last round or those who made real life threats?
      Luis is not on this server...at all. He's not on any domain...at all. He and I kept in touch outside of Trav.

a couple of us ex-GONE members WERE there (me and rytis) but we've since left as well. Neither of us (rytis and myself) have been banned nor made RL threats...ever. Banner is not a part of us any longer and will never be allowed back. Same with the others you've referred to.
    • Carni wrote:

You're going to have to walk me through this spin? I'll break it down point by point how I don't follow so you can clear things up for me.
      - Sure you killed 6000 scouts and props to you that's a pain to rebuild. It's still less than the 7,500 we killed last week though.

- Sure you got the small ghost and again props that's going to have to be rebuilt. But it knocked enough off of the hammer it was ghosting that we were able to kill the rest of it at home and that's going to be a bigger pain to rebuild.

- And you hit 2 villages? When I logged into Skype this morning I asked if anybody needed resources to rebuild but I was told all damage had already been rebuilt.
      Wh...What? This is the worst comeback I've seen. I didn't spin anything. I have no idea where you're coming from. I wasn't expecting ANY response because there's like.. nothing to say here. It was a tiny (look I admitted it wasn't much) win for us at next to 0 cost. Let's go through your points.

1) You mean that scouting that had nothing to do with this op? Yeah, that was a big loss for us. But I said that this specific op went well for us. What did I spin? Want me to bring up the other 6k of scout splats you guys have had this server? Because they're about as relevant to what as I said as BLN's 7.5k scouts.

2) You traded 1600 TT for 800 swords and 150 haeds. If you believe that's a good trade, I guess I'm not gonna get through to you. Also, you didn't kill it at home, Tex swung at BlueBlade's cap 4 TIMES before you stopped it. Again, at BlueBlade's. Get your story straight; you got nothing at home.

3) Maybe you already rebuilt BlueBlade's cap. Cool. The other villa was That1GuysRob's hammer. Took out all fields and granaries. Doubt it did much damage it was just for fun.

Again, the goal in this op was to practice fakes. We expected to gain NOTHING, and guess what? We got little scraps. So yes, it exceeded our expectations. Was it an important op? No. But it still exceeded our expectations. I don't understand what you're trying to say here. What spin????

Edit: I'm guessing you're going to talk about Tex's hammer. Yeah, that was a loss for us. We weren't aware he was sending. But before you criticize ME for not mentioning it before, at the time I posted only the ghost had happened. Tex's splat happened AFTER I posted so get your snobby attitude out of here.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Armour_US ().

• Pile of Pandas wrote:

Luis is not on this server...at all. He's not on any domain...at all. He and I kept in touch outside of Trav.
      a couple of us ex-GONE members WERE there (me and rytis) but we've since left as well. Neither of us (rytis and myself) have been banned nor made RL threats...ever. Banner is not a part of us any longer and will never be alloIwed back. Same with the others you've referred to.
      • A Luis skype quote was shared in the All Team Room where he states he was playing with Kerzi. Scarecrow invited GONE to the SW. There's a Redemption account on the server. You can understand our confusion.
      • Thank you for the Banner quote. Que said I made that all up and was a horrible human being for spreading warnings before she stripped all admin rights from the room and rage quit.
      • I made a special point to make sure you were never banned and never made those threats. You're cool.
      • I hope you're well.
      поиск русских друзей ■ 寻找中国朋友
    • Lord Bane wrote:

• A Luis skype quote was shared in the All Team Room where he states he was playing with Kerzi. Scarecrow invited GONE to the SW. There's a Redemption account on the server. You can understand our confusion.

I also said multiple times that although I invited them I didn't get anything from them stating their desire not to return to this domain at all. Whenever I was asked, I confirmed they weren't on the server.

I reached out to PoP externally to any of that conversation.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.