SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype...

• TS2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• SnoozeFest Mafia - Don't believe the hype...

Coming to a UK server as a gigantic pre-made meta whose calibre, gold usage and strategy are more appropriate for the tournament server than for a tiny UK domain, may be seen as a questionable decision by some. After all, why not play the tournament server with such a group? Perhaps fear of failure and being exposed? A preference for stomping scattered nobodies instead of facing serious competition?

No matter, as for a moment it seemed like a serious competitor was about to mobilise; Core and JB merge to form 'Perun', in yet another one of Corts' failed efforts to communicate in English. A peculiar merger indeed, involving some tragic diplomacy - on the eve of the merge, JB were asking TFC for a confed. Simultaneously, Corts was disseminating propaganda that JB had no interest in TFC. Strange events indeed.

GoT then made a confed with the newly formed Perun, although the former refuse to display it on their profile - perhaps a lingering sense of shame and embarrassment over hiring Core to be their personal defenders? I don't blame them for trying to keep it covert.

And then... Got/Perun and SWM are trying to NAP each other?! I really hope this one was a rumour with no substance, just like Core trying to organise an offence op. A premade meta on UK is tragic enough without them finding more buddies to cosy up with. I guess when the two best allies both spawn SE, the pressure really hits for the other quads to form map-wide alliances and retain their sense of strength. I feel there's something conspicuous about a 180 player confed being formed in response to a 45 man ally, however The Codfather seems desperate to latch onto any hope of victory this round, so whilst I'm disappointed in the news of a NAP, I'm not in the least surprised.
  • wake up the snoozefestival is over, it has been replaced by that lowest of the low cringefest "herospikefest" , usually perpetuated by the odd gonk that logs in once a day and thinks they are cool/irritating by killing raider troops and getting a few cheap points for their fairy hero. This time though .... a whole alliance (or maybe two) has decided to play goonplatoon and spike villages. How to make friends ha ha ha , winter is most definitely coming , be brave chumps
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Prodigy UK 19
  • BranStark wrote:

scoot132_UK wrote:

BranStark, Darkness, Davos, GreyWorm, Ice&Fire, JaimieLannister, JonSnow, TyrionLannister and TheHound
    Interesting list of names, why the hell i am the first one :D
    Because your name is Bran, the same name as the breakfast cereal thing that tastes like dried cow pat , SWM always lists people by their breakfast counterparts. Has anyone taught Darkness how to spell yet? on 2nd thoughts please don't , we all enjoy a good laugh back in the SWM lounge where we all live, with our bots and branflakes
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.

• Hmm it seems we are having some under the belt tactics going on recently.

Yes that was very unfortunate from few GoT rogue players. but @Boxx/SWM before labeling them "lowest of the lowest" .
    can you give a simple explanation of the raiding pattern in the following report.

Removed report showed a repeated pattern of raiding on a single target with small but irregular gaps.
    Edited by SMOD Meme

An open invitation for any one watching this thread, to give a logical explanation of such kind of human made raiding, if its not some auto tool.
    Even for playing travian for ages and being a top raider for years, still i am a big noob not able to figure out how the hell they are doing it. It will help noob like us to learn from the master raiders. Plzz :whistling:
    Cp.black ... aux.
    Cp.jack......au5

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme: Accusations of botting aimed at a specific player ().

• I am not quite sure what you are saying, it's simple to raid like that, even with only 1 or 2 second gaps, with an ordinary raidlist, it's certainly not a bot, I know some people have several tabs open and jump from one to the other but I just have the one raidlist and one on UK 19 which I send raids out on one then the other

• kashi_AU wrote:

An open invitation for any one watching this thread, to give a logical explanation of such kind of human made raiding, if its not some auto tool.
    Even for playing travian for ages and being a top raider for years, still i am a big noob not able to figure out how the hell they are doing it. It will help noob like us to learn from the master raiders. Plzz :whistling:
    You just need to keep clicking and sending to all your raid list. The top raiders will often send repeatedly every time they have chance. If you are concerned about any player individually, you need to report it to the MH ingame. The forum isn't the place for accusations.
  • kashi_AU wrote:

Removed report showed a repeated pattern of raiding on a single target with small but irregular gaps.
    Edited by SMOD MemMeme wrote:
    [/quote]

Meme wrote:

You just need to keep clicking and sending to all your raid list
    Hey!!
    I hope you haven't forgotten me and sorry for not being in this server... but I guess you did a mistake, or did on purpose to prove things right
    1. First of all bots DONT RAID AT EQUAL GAPS , those were old time ones which used previous greasemonkey scripts and those are easy to catch with new updates of travian.

2. Also mention where you edited, that raids were landing same minute or in 2 min gaps so people know what they meant to say, even if you hide that raider, "small gaps" can be just anything.. just not an hr

3. MH needs proof to ban anything which they wont get ever with new bot(I can even name the one but wont because its forum), like ask a normal human if he has time to send raid each minute, if he has that much time then is he living or not? I mean you need time to talk to people, watch TV, travel, job, and many thing, raiding each minute for human would never make sense whether there is proof or not

4. If you find any info told by me wrong then ask any players who tried to do such things or still do at skype he will explain in detail.
  • Accusations of cheating against a specific player have no place on the forum. If you think someone is cheating then the best thing to do is inform your MH.

The report was removed and replaced with a description because it specifically named a player and accused that player of botting based on the timings of the raids. This is unacceptable. I felt this was a reasonable compromise to deleting the post altogether to allow the discussion to continue on a more generic basis.

Kashi asked if it was possible to raid manually in that pattern, and the answer is yes, you can raid with unequal gaps of a few seconds by repeatedly clicking all the farms on your list and sending.

Any further discussions regarding botting or cheating need to be kept off the forum or I will have to start giving out warnings and close the thread.

If you want to check the forum rules, you can find them here
    Community Guidelines

Please note that the game rules and terms and conditions also apply to the forum, in this case specifically

Game Rules which are available here spielregeln.php
    • §7.1 In the event of a violation of the game rules or the Terms & Conditions, an account will be banned and may be released with a punishment according to the violation that occurred. Inappropriate account names may be changed. Any losses during the time of a ban, including “Plus accounts” and Gold will not be reimbursed by Travian Games GmbH. Every player is treated equally, regardless of their Gold status.
    • § 7.2 A ban may only be discussed with multihunters via in-game messages or with the community manager (admin@travian.co.uk) if a player is dissatisfied with a multihunter’s decision. Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to persons other than the person(s) involved.

Terms and Conditions which are available here terms-en.pdf
    2 (2) The user undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to him when using all the games and websites operated by TRAVIAN GAMES.He undertakes to comply with the game rules applicable. Furthermore, he undertakes to refrain from the following actions:
    The insulting, harassment, threatening, frightening behavior against, or defamation and embarrassment of other users.