Defending Inactives

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Defending Inactives

When I send troops to defend an inactive player, and then that inactive player gets removed from the game due to inactivity, what happens with my troops?
      Onwards, onwards into destruction
      We must live untill we die
      Humans don't belong in the sky
      So the lord in Heaven calls
      his sons to the wind
      Bring me this human child
    • They would stay defending the village until you call them back from your rally point. If the inactive player deletes before you have recalled troops, they will automatically be returned to your village.
    • Fortunately, due to the new def point system I can spot who is doing it really easily and will not hesitate to catapult you into the ground.

I don’t mean just smack your capital, I mean zero every village and then keep coming back every time you get above 10 pop.

I’m nice like that
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

The ROA stuff. I think uk2 is the first normal server to have them but I could be wrong
      How do you find out who's deffed them if it doesn't place them into top10 defenders? I'm genuinely asking as like MJ I'm not familiar with the def point system they've implemented on certain servers. Ta xx
      My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Defenders get the defence points rather than the player being defended. Everyone’s points are listed in the statistics tab just like they are now. Crunchie goes through every player’s points, learns them all by heart with his photographic memory, then is able to spot if anyone’s changes by the same amount as his troops that were killed ;)

On a more serious note, if you have a suspicion of who you think it might be, you could send a handful of foot troops and see if their def points change by the same number that get killed.
    • Meme wrote:

Defenders get the defence points rather than the player being defended. Everyone’s points are listed in the statistics tab just like they are now. Crunchie goes through every player’s points, learns them all by heart with his photographic memory, then is able to spot if anyone’s changes by the same amount as his troops that were killed ;)

On a more serious note, if you have a suspicion of who you think it might be, you could send a handful of foot troops and see if their def points change by the same number that get killed.
      and if you're not sure who they are, you could try timing your test raid to land after the top 10 stats reset and see whose def points shoot up.

We used this last RoA and caught one of our own alliance members defending the enemy 8)
    • djordje12pro wrote:

When I send troops to defend an inactive player, and then that inactive player gets removed from the game due to inactivity, what happens with my troops?
      Yeah, as it was mentioned above.. :)

Defending farms or inactive villages, also known as ''Spiking'' is rude and highly not recommended. That is not a good way of dealing with your lack of experience as a player or earning some cheep xp points.
      In the end, nothing good comes out of it. 8)