Banner contest

• International

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Banner contest

Final start is announced here and we look forward to a thrilling server

For the Final Travian Games has provided me with a magic box Shall we take a look and see what’s in there?

and as I mentioned in Prestart Corner, 150x50 is a bit small, Make it bigger if you want too but remember I might need to minimize it in corner.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

Best analytic 2017.com
    • When are we going to see the banners ? And since it's 9th Nov, we expect today to see a Poll (Players Favourite) ? Or you will announce the winners today or how's this working ? :)
      Have a nice day everyone :)
      Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
      Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)
    • Banner contest: winners and public voting!

In the end we had 6 banners to choose among, 3 for meta and 3 for alliance. My Corner team is the jury for this part of the contest.
      It was very even about the meta banner but SPQR got most points!

Dacia and WINter shares the second place.

In the contest for alliance banner Dacia was a superior winner.

Uoll4s and BAD on second and third place.

And now it is your turn to vote for your favourite!

goo.gl/forms/LLydlywVh69xbnYr1

Poll will close on Sunday evening around 21.00 (GMT) or earlier if you cheat to much ^^

Best analytic 2017.com
    • Winners in public poll

BAD was best to organize their players and got 74 votes, Dacia was second with their wolf banner with 45 votes. WINter got 24 votes.
      No one voted on the SPQR meta banner that won in the Corner team jury - lol.
      All that participated won wildcards so I hope you are happy.

Best analytic 2017.com
    • Safiren wrote:

BAD was best to organize their players and got 74 votes, Dacia was second with their wolf banner with 45 votes. WINter got 24 votes.

"Никто не голосовал на мета-баннере SPQR"---кстати признаюсь честно,мне их баннер понравился больше всего своим минимализмом и краткостью и какой то современной красотой.Короче респект автору
      Если проигравший улыбается,победитель теряет вкус победы
    • Крээк_RU wrote:

Safiren wrote:

Modifica
      "Никто не голосовал на мета-баннере SPQR"---кстати признаюсь честно,мне их баннер понравился больше всего своим минимализмом и краткостью и какой то современной красотой.Короче респект автору
      спасибо, итальянцы делают это лучше!
      ~ The work of God ends here ~

Wolfpack - Tormentone estivo 2018, made by Lupin4
    • Dark wrote:

Крээк_RU wrote:

Safiren wrote:

Modifica
      спасибо, итальянцы делают это лучше!
      i think food :D
      Old School Travian v3.5
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2013 sphyrna (Airborne)
      TT 2014 sphyrna (777)
      TT 2015 sphyrna (777)
      TT 2017 cipollino(SPQR)
      ts29.com PFF
      itx oullas l