Rally Point: seeing attacking troops

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Rally Point: seeing attacking troops

What exactly do you see in the rally point when you have an attack incoming under normal play (no artefacts being used)?

How can you disguise your hero when you attack so that the target cannot see it and deduce that this is your main attack and not a fake?

What is a good fake?
    • OldScout wrote:

What exactly do you see in the rally point when you have an attack incoming under normal play (no artefacts being used)?

How can you disguise your hero when you attack so that the target cannot see it and deduce that this is your main attack and not a fake?

What is a good fake?
      It depends. All the good fakes need to contain a catapult, because of the speed of the attack.
      In addition, they need to contain 19 other troops, in order to hide the attacck. Let me explain: we need 20 troops cause our enemy can see what KINDS of troops you are attacking with if you send a number that's lower than his rally point. As you cannot know the level of the rally point, you need to be sure that the enemy cannot see anything, and so you have to send a number of troops that equals the highest possible level of the rally point, that's 20. This way, the defendant will see a "?" under all the troops that a player of your tribe can send.
      If, instead, he has a 20leveled rally point and you send, for example, 10 swords and 1 cata, he will see the number 0 under all the other troops, meaning that the attack is free of them, and a "?" under the symbols of swords and catas understanding that's a fake cause it counts less than 20 troops.

As you understood, in the really point you can see an attack that's coming (red color for the swords cross), with the hours of trip left, with the arrival's time, and with a "?" under all the troops that the tribe can send (if they are more or equals to 20).

If you want your enemy to believe it is a real attack thanks to your hero, you must not change his clothes (adding and taking off all the objects) and gain experience. Do not simply touch the hero, paying attention that the enemy does not spy you, seeing that your hero is at home, taking a beer and whoring around as usual
      Βασιλεὺς βασιλέων Ὀσυμανδύας εἰμί. Εἰ δέ τις εἰδέναι βούλεται πηλίκος εἰμὶ καὶ ποῦ κεῖμαι, νικάτω τι τῶν ἐμῶν ἔργων.
      Ozymandias I am, King of Kings. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.