Pinned The Corner Final 2017/2018

• International

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• The Corner 12 December Part 1

New

This week
    • Safirens Corner
    • Statistics
    • About artefacts
    • SouthEast
    • Interviews
    • Reports
    • Top10

Time to start the marathon race for this weeks Corner and I realize I haven’t done this part yet. My Corner week usually starts on Thursdays with to decide what is actual for next edition. For now it’s easy it is only to continue with the quadrants reviews. The questions we brainstormed for NE only needs small changes for next quad. Friday and Saturday I send the requests for interview. That took its time, 81 alliances (<10 players) in SouthEast. I need to send to many to get a satisfying number of answers. Sundays I read and edit the interviews and putting them in our draft. Mondays I write the review and the introduction. Tuesdays I realize what I have forgotten and starting to collect those parts.

If I’m lucky I can begin to post at 21 server time (22 my time), around midnight I find that I still have a part not fully prepared. The report section of course. My team have a better knowledge than me about what is in there.

Well when I have struggled through them the clock is usually 03 my time. But I still count it as Tuesday until I’m in bed. Wednesday I write the War diary for Travians blog.
    And then it all starts over again. I’m working in my company daytimes and only answer on skype if needed. The evenings I’m lazy, checking my chats, looking on the server through statistics, copy interesting stuff- and I have to confess I’m very addicted to Jigsaw puzzles on Facebook. I work best after midnight when husband and cats have gone to bed, when the house is peaceful and silent.

And now I have 22 A4 pages to transfer to forum and still have text to write…

A player that likes to hunt bot accounts told me that a whole ally had be banned after reporting. A SPQR ally. I’m disappointed.

Statistics

It is the quadrants that are in opposite to each other that resemble each others most. NE and SE is the smallest quadrant and best quadrant to sim in is NW. WINter don't have as easy game against Dacia as they had against Error in last Final.

On final 9424 players with population > 0.
    NE = 2039 (21.65%)
    NW = 2114 (22.44%)
    SE = 3403 (36.13%)
    SW = 1863 (19.78%)

On final 6510 players with population > 1000.
    NE = 1306 (20.06%)
    NW = 1619 (24.87%)
    SE = 2175 (33.42%)
    SW = 1409 (21.65%)

On final 2284 players with population > 2000.
    NE = 432 (18.91%)
    NW = 636 (27.85%)
    SE = 639 (27.98%)
    SW = 577 (25.26%),

On final 453 players with population > 3000.
    NE = 92 (20.31%)
    NW = 145 (32.01%)
    SE = 96 (21.19%)
    SW = 120 (26.49%)

Artefacts

The questions about the artefacts has been more common so it's time to repeat what we know.

Artefacts release is 4 January.

The artefact coordinates is more random then the building plans that officially showed up to be no random at all after last Finals turbulent complains.

It is possible to have a good clue where the artefacts will spawn, unique in 50/50 range for example.

The latest map I've seen is on the Russian forum

Translation for map:

1. Unique artefacts 2. The architects' great secret 3. The great titan boots 4.The eagles slight eyes 5.Great diet control 6.Rivals slight confusion 7.The trainers great talent 8.Great storage masterplan 9.Slight storage masterplan 10.Rivals great confusion 11.The trainers slight talent 12.The eagles great eyes 13.Artefact of the slight fool 14.Slight diet control 15.The slight titan boots 16.The architects' slight secret.

Def Final 2016

Small

Great

Unique

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

The post was edited 1 time, last by Safiren ().

• The Corner 12 December Part 2

New

SE maps

I hope you love maps as much as I do :) This time with more colours. SE is as you know the biggest quadrant and the consequence is that it also is many alliances there and they are fighting about domination. The Turkish meta has the advantage of a massive number of players. It’s also to their benefit that their enemies don’t look to have the slightest wish to cooperate.

But that isn’t a guarantee that Turkey will get the total domination in the quadrant so easy. Their enemies is bold and confident.

The Turkey meta counted to 1718 accounts vs Poland and Russia, 837 accounts. Four WW areas mixed with both friends and enemies.

This quad could be counted as an server on their own - lol.

Map Poland

Poland is divided in two main groups, nTPl (84 members) working in the center and PS (164) more far out. We also have Polish alliances (dark green, 84) that don’t show bindings in their profile but they are more mixed with nTPl than PS. The enmity between the groups are strong.

Map Russia

Two main groups here too. TG (brown, 92) in the outskirts and Prime/X3 (325) looks as they have taken as mission to fight about the area around WW 100/-100. The third group is the “undefined” (dark red, 88).

Arabs

One homogenous map. Arabs (636) has taken the responsibility for area around 100/-100, it will be a lot of hard fights there against the Russians.

Turkey

The building plans area and the centre is the operative territory for the COF meta (590).

Others map

We have gathered the rest alliances here where most of them has bindings either to Arabs or to Turkey. Vietnam blue 239, China green 140 , Latins red 79 + Hungary 34. Vietnam and China concentrating on the border WW’s.

Baltic (yellow, 80 ) where half of them chose to move to NorthEast and the other half out in the bonies.

• The Corner 12 December Part 3

New

Interviews
    I like to do interviews it is so fun to learn to know more players and to find old friends. The answers is interesting and sometimes also surprising.

The questions:
    1. SE have more metas than any other quadrant. What are your opinion about the two metas from Poland nTPl and PS? Russian meta TG, Prime, X3? Big unite meta alliances from Arabic ND,chinese NB,CoF meta,Vietnam and etc?
    2. Where do you expect the hardest fight to be (inside quad or on borders with SW or NE)?
    3. What do you think about the other quadrants? Where will the most interesting war be?
    4. Tell us about your alliance, style, history your alliance and target on this server 5. Tell us about yourself. How long have you been leader? Name,gender, age, work,hobby
    6: Share a song with us

Answers from Turkey

THE COF, THE COF, Turkey

1- There is no stability in the Polish team. They have to choose a real leader and they should give importance to diplomacy a team without purpose. To be together with the Russians, doesn't make them powerful.
    They will understand better in other tournaments.

The Russian teams are very good. Hard and fun to fight with them.

Last year, we have established a friendship with the Arabs. This year we are better. They're a real ally.
    Vietnam is my favorite ally I love them. 'You can always trust them..
    The Chinese together with us for the first time. It may take time to get used to us. Together we will do great things.

In our region there are also Malaysians. They are part of us. they are members of the COF family.
    We have many friends in our region, one of them is South American. (FLX) , they are really good friends. Very nice to be with them..
    In our region, also we have our Hungarian friends. Last year we were ally.

We can call this the "Rainbow Coalition" the most extensive and the most colorful group of the game because the team was formed from Turks + Arabs + Vietnam + China+ Taiwan + South Americans + Malaysia + Hungarian. and also with our other friends in the quad we built a wonderful team. . We have great fun and we enjoy it.

Apparently, last year who were ally with us is still with us. This is because COF is a reliable team. We love our friends.

2- Of course the most difficult battle is happening in our area.

3- In Southwest the battle is between Russians and the Italians , they are very good in the area. The Italians are very brave and a good team. I admire them. The Russians in their own territory they won't be very comfortable.

The Dacia region is a bit more relaxed this year. They will be the key point for the server i think. I believe they're going to succeed.

Northeast is the only region that Russians doesnt settle : this year Indonesia is very good. Frenchs are not enough. Turkish teams are very good in that area. The secont most colorful region of the of the game.
    Because Thailand - Greeks, Turks, and French Indonesia been there together.

4- COF union was founded in January 2007, . I'm the founder. we never changed the name. COF is the only union that doesn't change the name. And one of the oldest. We are a large family with the most populous players of our country. We do meetings in different cities of Turkey with our players. COM cosmopolitan Union structure. Such as Turkey. A small Turkey. There are many different people in COF. There are players from all from all over the country.

In Turkey servers, we won every time. It's time to retire

5- I am 33 years old. I started playing TRAVIAN when I was Single and a student Now I have two daughters. When I started the game on the third day I developed Association and the Embassy than I founded COF .I'm doing leadership since its inception in the first months of 2007. I love TRAVIAN. but i like spear fishing more

My goal is not only winning.We create a large and colorful family. I was able to do this. We're with the players from different countries of the world. The greatest wealth for me is having that colorful image.

" I am proud to be the founder of the Rainbow Union. We are just in the beginning"

6- My favorite question

Toto Cutugno - L'Italiano (1983)

Thanks

Kemal B. - THE COF

1 - Polonya ekiplerinde istikrar yok. Diplomasiye önem vermeliler ve gerçek bir lider seçmeliler Amacı olmayan bir ekip. Ruslarla birlikte olmaları onları güçlü yapmaz.
    Diğer turnuvalarda daha iyi anlayacaklar.

Rus ekipleri çok iyi. Onlarla savaşmak zor ve eğlenceli.

Araplarla geçen sene bir dostluk kurduk. Bu yıl daha iyiyiz. Onlar gerçek bir müttefik.
    Vietnam en sevdiğim müttefiğim Onları seviyorum. Çünkü her zaman güvenebilirsiniz.
    Çinliler bizimle ilk defa birlikte. Bize alışmaları zaman alabilir. Birlikte güzel işler yapacağız.

Ayrıca bölgemizde Malezyalılar var. Onlar artık bizim bir parçamız. COF Ailesinin üyeleri onlar.
    Ve bölgemizde Güney Amerikalı dostlarımız var. (FLX) Onlar gerçekten çok eğlenceli oyuncu arkadaşlarımız. Tanımak çok güzel.
    Bölgemizde Macar arkadaşlarımızda var. Onlar geçen sene müttefiğimizdi.

"Gökkuşağı Koalisyonu" diyebiliriz Çünkü oyunun en renkli ve en geniş ekibi kuruldu. Türkler + Araplar + Vietnam + Çin+ Tayvan + Güney Amerikalılar + Malezya + Macar ve diğer dostlarımızla güzel bir ekip kurduk. Biz çok eğleniyoruz ve keyif alıyoruz.

Öyle görünüyor ki, geçen yıl bizimle olanlar yine bizimle. Çünkü COF güvenilir bir ekip. Dostlarımızı seviyoruz.

2 - Tabi ki en zor savaş bizim bölgemizde oluyor.

3 - -/- GüneyBatı Bölgesinde Ruslar ve İtalyanlar çok güzel savaşıyor. İtalyanlar çok cesur ve iyi bir ekip. Onlara hayranım. Ruslar kendi bölgelerinde çok rahat olamayacaklar.

-/+ DACİA Bölgesi bu yıl biraz daha rahat. Serverin kilidi orası olacak. Başaracaklarına inanıyorum.

+/+ Bölgesi Rusların olmadığı tek bölge Endonezya bu yıl çok iyi. Fransızlar yeterli değiller. O bölgede çok iyi Türk ekipleri var. Oyunun en renkli ikinci bölgesi.
    Çünkü Tayland - Yunanlılar - Türkler- Endonezya ve Fransızlar var.

4 - 2007 Ocak ayında kuruldu COF Birliği. Kurucusu benim. Hiç bir zaman isim değiştirmedi. Türkiye'nin isim değiştirmeyen tek birliğidir. Ve en eski. En kalabalık oyuncu ekibi ile yıllardır kurduğu büyük bir Ailedir. Oyuncularımızla Türkiye'nin farklı şehirlerinde buluşmalar yaparız. COF Birliği kozmopolitik bir yapıdadır. Türkiye gibi. Küçük bir Türkiye'dir. COF içinde çok farklı insanlar vardır. Her kesimden, ülkenin her yerinden oyuncu vardır.

Türkiye'de her zaman kazandık. Emeklilik zamanı geldi

5 - 33 Yaşındayım. Traviana başladığımda öğrenci ve bekardım Şimdi iki kızım var. Oyuna ilk başladığım üçüncü gün elçilik binası geliştirdim ve COF Birliğini kurdum.2007 ilk ayında kurulduğu günden beri liderlik yapıyorum. Travian'ı seviyorum. Ama zıpkınla balık avlamayı daha çok seviyorum.

Amacım sadece kazanmak değil. Büyük ve renkli bir aile kurmak. Bunu başardım. Dünya'nın farklı ülkelerinden oyuncular ile birlikteyiz. En büyük zenginlik, bu renkliliğe sahip olmaktır.

"Gökkuşağı Birliği" nin kurucusu olmaktan gurur duyuyorum. Henüz yolun başındayız

6 - En sevdiğim soru

Toto Cutugno - L'Italiano (1983)

Teşekkürler.

Kemal B. - THE COF

hadi ulann, The COF, Turkey

Hello,
    My name is Okan. I've been playing this game for about 8 years. I usually play games on 3x servers. First final.
    1. I do not think this server is moving in line with the plans we have made with our allies. The Poles did not wait here. They seem to have made an agreement with the Russians. This is the most mixed area. The Russians play the game very well, they have a very good plan and they have a very organized team. The Poles are weaker than the Russians. We are in a very good ally with the Arabs, the Chinese and the Vietnamese. I respect them, they always act in accordance with the plan. We have some problems in ourselves, but we come from the top of these problems. We do not think that Travian is a fair administration. Many of our accounts were punished unfairly. But we will continue to do so. I can not stop at the end of the war but we will always do it for you.
    2. The region where the war will be the hardest is definitely our region, and I do not think such a war will be so intense in other regions.
    3. I am curious about the battle that the Romans will give in the (- +) region.

4. We are a newly established team. But I have friends whom I have known for 5 years. Everyone is trying to help each other. We are a team that plays to have a lot of fun in winning or losing a game. Yes we are an ambitious team but we do not hate it

5.I am 25 years old. I have been managing the union for about 4 years. I am an engineer. I love reading books in the remaining time. My favorite writers are the generals of the Russians, I think a good irony.
    6. I love this song. He always encourages me. Every time we wake up we give our own war. This song encourages me.
    Merhaba Safiren,

Adım Okan. Yaklaşık 8 yıldır bu oyunu oynuyorum. Genellikle 3x serverlerde oyun oynadım hep. İlk final tercübem.
    1. Bu server müttefik kuvvetlerimiz ile yaptığımız planlamalar doğrultusunda ilerliyor diyemem. Polonyalıları burada beklemiyorduk. Ruslarla anlaşma yapmış görünüyorlar. En karışık bölge burası. Ruslar oyunu çok iyi yönetiyorlar, çok iyi plan yapıyorlar ayrıca çok organize bir ekipleri var. Polonyalılar ruslara göre daha zayıf ekip konumundalar. Araplar, çinliler ve vietnamlılar ile çok iyi bir müttefik olduk. Onlara saygı duyuyorum plana her zaman sadık kalarak hareket ediyorlar. İçimizde bazı sorunlar yaşadık ama bu sorunların üstesinden de geliriz. Oyunda adaletli bir yönetim olduğunu düşünmüyoruz. Bir çok hesabımız haksız yere ceza aldı. Ama yılmadan devam edeceğiz. Savaşın sonucunu şu anda kestiremem ama biz elimizden geleni herzaman yapacağız.
    2. Savaşın en sert geçeceği bölge kesinlikle bizim bölgemiz diğer bölgelerde bu kadar yoğun bir savaş geçeceğini düşünmüyorum.
    3.) (-+) bölgesinde romanyalıların vereceği savaşı merak ediyorum.

4.Yeni kurulmuş bir ekibiz. Ama içlerinde 5 yıldır tanıdığım dostlarım var. Herkes birbirine yardım etmeye çalışıyor. Biz oyunu kazanmak veya kaybetmekten çok eğlenmek için oynayan bir ekibiz. Hırslı bir ekibiz evet ama nefret etmeyiz..
    5. 25 yaşındayım. Yaklaşık 4 yıldır birlik yöneticiliği yapıyorum. Mühendisim. Oyundan arta kalan zamanlarda kitap okumayı çok severim. En sevdiğim yazarlar genellikler ruslar olmuştur Güzel bir ironi bence.
    6. Her zaman beni teşvik ediyor. Her uyandığımızda kendi savaşımızı veriyoruz. Bu sarkı beni cesaretlendiyor.

T H O R I N, COF DT, Turkey

1- nTPL plays a better game than I expected. They know what they are doing , everyone in the Union are moving towards a certain goal. I believe that we will have an enjoyable finale with them. PS is a crowd of ordinary players , I don't think they're as experienced as nTPL. And as far as I understand nTPL and PS are not acting together. They don't have any agreement except not attacking each other.
    The Russia combination(X3 , TG , PRIME) have more dangerous players according to the Poles. I think their(Russians) only purpose is to block their opponents large army production and slow down the development in the SouthEast region , also to relieve the Russians in the (-/-) region.

When we look at the list , most of the 9-15 crop villages are belong to Russians. I'll explain the main reason for this in my COF article. PS and Russians don't fight with each other, but nTPL is fighting with almost everyone in the quad. We see that COF , nd , NB, and Vietnam combination is the southeast's largest union. They are playing in harmony with each other, we played together already in 2016 also. So this year we're playing in a more coordinated way.

Like everyone else, we reached the finals by making some plans as COF. our every players settling area was certain and clear , but an unexpected thing happened.
    The Poles also came to the SouthEast. This disrupted our plans for settling. And these improvements gave us disadvantage in taking 9-15 crop villages. We got lot less 9-15 crop villages than we could get.
    But in spite of everything , I think that COF . ND ,Vietnam meta is the favourite in the SouthEast.

2- I think that the toughest battles will be around 30 sectors of (50 / -50) . I also expect tough battles at the borders.

3- I think the most interesting battles will come out in the gray zone. Also there is a strange Polish account which wanted to play with COF , could not be destroyed by the Poles yet.

4- Actually COF GD union is pretty different, In a travian server, that I participated year ago, I tried to oppose against an entire turkish union alone. I noticed the existance of players who shared my thoughts and we acted together against that turkish union.I gathered players I met in that server and we created COF GD by Kemal BAŞER's request. We actually did some good job against Vietnamese players as COF GD union. In this year our union is merged with COF VATAN union by Kemal BAŞER's demand. We are creating defensive units more as unity and we will fight for COF union in this battle until we have no soldiers left alive.

5- In fact Two people are actually playing T H O R İ N account. I am Ömer and my dual is Mustafa. We've been playing together for about 8 years. We met in TRAVIAN , and our friendship is still going on.

6- to my Turkish friends

1)nTPL beklediğimdiğimden daha iyi bir oyun sergiliyor. Ne yaptıklarını biliyorlar birlik olarak herkes belirli bir amaç doğrultusunda hareket ediyorlar. Onlarla zevkli bir final çıkaracağımıza inanıyorum. PS birlikleri kalabalık sıradan birlikler nTPL kadar tecrübeli olduklarını düşünmüyorum ve anladığım kadarı nTPL ile PS birlikleri berbaer hareket etmiyorlar. Birbirlerine saldırmamak dışında hiçbir bağları yok.
    X3 , TG , PRİME Rusya birleşimi polonyalılara göre daha tehlikeli oyunculara sahip. Tek amaçlarının güneydoğu bölgesindeki birliklerin gelişimini yavaşlatıp büyük ordular çıkarmalarını önlemek ve (-/-) bölgesindeki rusları rahatlatmak olduğunu düşünüyorum. Listeye baktığımızda 15 ve 9 tarlalı köylerin çoğunun bunlarda olduğunu görüyoruz bunun temel sebebini aşağıda COF ile ilgili yazımda anlatacağım. PS birlikleri ve rus birlikleri birbirlerine Saldırmazlık antlaşması yapmışlar am nTPL nerde ise herkes ile savaşıyor

COF , ND , NB ve Vietnam birleşimi güneydoğunun en büyük birleşimi olduğunu görüyoruz. Birbirleri ile uyumlu şekilde oynuyorlar zaten 2016 da da beraber oynamıştık.Bu yüzden bu yıl daha kordineli bir şekilde oynuyoruz.

Biz COF birlikleri olarak herkes gibi bazı planlar yaparak geldik finale herkesin bölgesini belliydi ancak beklemediğimiz bir şey oldu. Polonyalılar da güneydoğuya gelmişti bu bizim yerleşim planlarımızı bozdu ve bu planlar 15 ve 9 tarlalı köy alma konusunda bize dezavantaj sağladı . Alabileceğimizden çok daha az 15-9 tarlalı köy aldık. Ama herşeye rağmen COF , ND , Vietnam metasının güneydoğuda favori olduğunu düşünüyorum.

2) En zorlu savaşların (50/-50) nin 30 sektör etrafında olacağını düşünüyorum. Ayrıca sınırlarda da zorlu savaşlar bekliyorum.

3) en ilginç savaşların gri bölgede çıkacağını düşünüyorum ayrıca sınır bölgesinde anlaşmazlık kendi birlikleri ile anlaşmazlık yaşayan bir polonyalı oyuncu COF beraber oynamak istedi ve polonyalılar bu adamı yıkmak için ne kadar uğraştılarsa başaramadılar Baya dişli bir oyuncu çıktı açıkçası

4) COF GD birliği oluşumu çok farklı aslında , ben yıllar önce oynadığım bir serverda tek başıma bir türk oluşumuna kafa tutmaya çalıştım. O zamanlar benim gibi düşünen başka oyuncular da vardı ve onlarla beraber hareket ettik. Kemal BAŞER in isteğiyle Orda tanıştığım oyuncuları da alıp COF GD yi kurduk. Vietnama karşı COF GD olarak çok iyi işler çıkarmıştık. Bu yıl ise Kemal BAŞER in isteği üzerine COF VATAN birliği ile birleşertik. Daha çok defans basıyoruz birlik olarak COF birlikleri için son askerimize kadar mücadele edeceğiz

5) T H O R İ N hesabını iki kişi oynuyoruz aslında Ben Ömer ortağım ise Muatafa . Yaklaşık 8 yıldır beraber oynuyoruz . Travianda tanıştık ve hala da devam ediyor arkadaşlığımız .
    COF GD ye 4 senedir başkanlık yapıyorum. Hemşirelik yapıyorum 26 yaşındayım. Mustafa da memur 23 yaşında

• The Corner 12 December Part 4

New

The questions:

1. SE have more metas than any other quadrant. What are your opinion about the two metas from Poland nTPl and PS? Russian meta TG, Prime, X3? Big unite meta alliances from Arabic ND,chinese NB,CoF meta,Vietnam and etc?
    2. Where do you expect the hardest fight to be (inside quad or on borders with SW or NE)?
    3. What do you think about the other quadrants? Where will the most interesting war be?
    4. Tell us about your alliance, style, history your alliance and target on this server 5. Tell us about yourself. How long have you been leader? Name,gender, age, work,hobby

Answers from Arabia

Dia, ND.C0, Arabia

Hello Safiren,
    I would like first of all to thank you for this interview, and congratulate you on your outstanding work keeping us up to date with travian news.

1)
    SE quadrant is definitely very special this year since major metas decided to start off in the Southeast, and frankly we weren’t expecting the Russian and Poland to be in this quadrant and we were a bit caught by surprise at the beginning of this server, however this turn out to be a very exciting opportunity to meet our competitors up close and personal.
    The Russian Meta (TG,Prime,X3) is very well organized they have a good balance between the defensive and the offensive accounts as well as Poland alliances , the ND alliances ( Arabs ,trucks, Chinese, Latin’s etc,, )have gained very good experiences over the past years and are definitely not to be taken for granted
    2)
    Without a doubt t that the hardest battles will take place within the SE quadrant and more precisely around the WW, I personally think it was a bold move from the Russians to start in SE this year knowing that this quadrant were Turks and Arabs usually start and their abilities to control this area will be definitely tested specially with the strong coordination between Turks and Arabs metas,
    3)
    As I said above the most existing battles will be in the SE since the Russian decided to adopt a different strategy this year so we are looking forward to see the outcome of their decision and their abilities will be tested and I think who ever control this area will have bigger chance to win this tournament. However, I would like to point out that there is a general impression form our allies (and I hope that this is all just rumors for the sake of the completion and the transparency within this game) that the Russian are receiving extra support and this a serious issue that travian administration should further investigate.

(Well the same is said about Arabs. So if you are sure you haven’t extra support you can be sure Russians haven’t it either //Safiren)

4)
    ND is a very promising alliance and they made quite a reputation over the last couple of year in national tournaments and in the finals. ND alliances consist of several large group leaders brought together by a special council headed by “abou jiyad” and all the decisions are taken by vote, our target is the WW and I think we gained enough experience over the past tournaments to have such high expectations and a potential to compete for this title.
    5)
    my name is Dia Naal , male, 36 years old from Beirut Lebanon I work as a bank manager and I have a PhD in law, I’ve been around for more than 10 years since the early versions, what really keep me playing all those years is my strong friend network but the game itself needs some major updates.
    Here is one of my favorite songs it’s by theatre of tragedy - on whom the moon don’t shine

Thank you

8I8, Joker, ND, Arabia

Nice to hear from you.

1 -Polands got no reason to play in finals they have no plan, not even a WW plan they just playing for fun which makes them really harder than Russians to deal with. But for sure with our friends, we will be bad dreams for them.
    2- Nothing is hard and we promise Russians not to win this year.
    3- I'm sure at 100/-100WW will be epic fights and very nice strategies.
    4- We are Jokers started playing with the name since 2010, winners of 4 different servers.
    We will help our friends ND to achieve the win this year. Our target to have fun and crush the bugs around us.
    5 - I’m ghadeer 26 ,fresh blood to the Finals but with the good directions no one will match us.
    We ain't scared of Russians or Polands, we only fear the multi hunter working with one side as always.

(I wish you would stop promoting this rumors, there are no reality behind them. You can read about it in last years Corner (How does it work? 30 January - Final 2016/2017) //Safiren)

6 -
    Here is the song you asked for I want to send it to our enemies.

الظاهر بيبرس, ND.K Arabia

1. I see the SE has got the big surprise in this server because of the exist of all this meta in the same quad.
    The Poland meta I see that they got the support of the Russian meta for that they start in good way they has built in a good range and organized way also Russian did that.
    For the big unite of Arab ND and meta alliances of China NB, COF, etc it's the first time that they make that union in good conditions and draw a map to each ally and also they succeeded in this organisation too.
    1. The hardest fight to be in the quad of SW i think because NE it doesn't has the big fight at all.
    1. For the other quadrants also we will see a big fights but not much as our quad which will has the big light in war because of the meta alliances that exist.
    1. My alliance [KOM], it's the first time we play in finals because our alliance were interested in playing only normal servers and some of our players has joined finals with other alliance that because we were not completely ready. We started playing in this name [KOM] in 2015 and we decided to show our experience to all alliances that exist and we unite with ND because we have played in different sides. We had a big exciting server against each other that gave us a big stand because we could stand for a whole server against all their alliance and also we are Arab and we have decided to play side by side.
    1. My name is Maher I have played Travian since 2007. My start was with [KD] alliance. I stopped playing from 2010 tell 2013 and I started again with my friend who is the co leader in my alliance his name is abed alrahim, Abod633
    We had so many difficulties in our journey in travian to put ourself in good positions. The alliance that we played in won that seerver and after that we got so many friends and began to put our first touch to make our own ally. We started in 2015 in the first time as one ally. In 2016 we had our own wonder of the world, we didn't won but our ally become a team. We took the decision to continue the road to the Final. We got into tournament against ND and also we made it more exciting and we had the first step in our relation with them. I hope in this finals we bring the win to the united alliance and we will be the defensive side of the Wonder of the World and in the same side to clean our quad.

• The Corner 12 December Part 5

New

The questions:

Answers from Vietnam, China, Malaysia.

Leo KIM, VN3.COF, Vietnam

Hi Safiren!
    Thanks for your interview. I am glad to answer your questions.
    1. As you can see, SE have more metas than any other quadrant, have 2 main Metas.
    - Meta 1 includes Poland nTPl and PS? Russian meta TG, Prime, X3 and etc, they are very strong. I think they come from Europe and Africa.
    - And meta 2 have Arabic ND, chinese NB, CoF meta, Vietnam and etc, we are from Asia, and we are not weak.

2. I think the hardest fight area is on borders between SW and NE. This is an important area, has both members of meta 1 and meta 2, they fight very well but others aren't easier.

3. I'm so sorry, I'm sometimes online so I can’t know the other quadrants. But i still think the most interesting war is on borders between SW and NE.

4.My alliance is a small team in Team VietNam, Meta 1. However we still have catas, rams, and etc. We have many experienced member. Our target is conquer important artefacts for Team and support m ember on border. There is a big problem for us, we can’t use Vietnam Dong to buy gold. I think it is our disadvantage in battle. I hope you can help to solve this.

5. My name is Quang. I'm a handsome man, manly ^^. I'm 25. I have played travian since 2011, when I was a freshman. And i have some medals on my profile. Haha.
    And Travian is my favorite. Now I'm a programmer, i often play game when work.

6. Some great song about my country. Welcome you to VietNam

Haiz, If my english was good, I'll tell more. I hope the answer didn’t made you disappointed.

Thank and best regards,

Leo Kim

2ez4tm, VN0.COF, Vietnam

Hi Safiren. I really like The corner about the tournament. Thank you for chosing me as a interviewee
    Here is my answers
    1. Poland has a lot of strong players, they make us feel surprise about their the second villages.
    Not much information about the Russians, but they are already winning many rounds, will be a strong opponent.
    We played with COF meta many times, they are a very strong meta, ND and Newbee are also very good.

2. In the South-East, Poland is a strong and aggressive, it is very interesting to fight them. We also have problems with BAD in the South West. But Poland is still our main rival.

3. NE has a lot of alliances, but I do not expect there are WorldWonders there.NW is the confrontation of Dacia and WINter, there will be very interesting.
    But I care the most about Southwest, the fight between SPQR and the Russians.

4. VN0 is the merger between VN T@F and VN-GOD, we are young players full of enthusiasm. VN T@F is the best when play some close combats, and VN-GOD is good simmer, we make up for each other's shortcomings. I am joining the meta consulting group in Vietnam. We are building a new and more professional VN meta. The journey has just begun.

5. I am Tung, 24 years old, I work in accounting-auditing. Travian is my hobby and DotA2 is similar. I've known Travian since I was 13 and played a few rounds on international servers. I did not play a very long time and returned to travian in 2015. After winning a server international, I joined VN T@F in the 2016 qualifiers and was a planner for VN T@F in 2017 qualifiers. This is my first time I lead after the almost veteran players retired.

6. Do you know Son Tung MTP?

I look forward to reading the Next week's Corner

Best regards

TM

Abby, NB-离震, China

1. Poland meta have a strong sense of discipline. We used to have a great time working together in the finals before. We regard them as respectful enemies.
    Russian meta in SE seems to be good at defence, and we have little information of them. We think that they may have already cooperate with Poland. And this mean our fight will become tougher.
    As for the meta of us, it's the first time we cooperate together in such a large scale, so we may counter some problem such as the influent of information or oasis ownership,but I believe that we can overcome the problem and make a good fight

2. I think the hardest fight will be the fight between NB and Russia. They are skillful player, and they are good defender. This will become a battle challenge patient for both side.

3. I am interesting of the fight in SW. Italian are aggressive player, and they fight against the Russia meta in SW in the finals. I want to support them. You can do it!
    Fight! ITALY!

4.NB is the abbreviation of brilliant in Chinese pronunciation, which predecessor is the "Family Alliance" in 2013 finals. We are Chinese, comes from China, Taiwan ,Hong Kong and everywhere in the world.
    NB is a team which emphasize the importance of teamwork. We will do our best to make other members feel happy in the game.
    Our target used to be to win alone in the Finals. However we found that in such a tough server, it's hard to win alone, so now we change to cooperate with other meta to achieve our goal - to win. To Win, That's NB's Goal.

5.Hello, I'm Abby. This is the first year I become one of the leader in NB. It's really a hard job, and I will do my best to lead NB to the victory. I'm a 20-year-old boy.
    I'm a college student in Taiwan, major in economic and philosophy, and my hobby is playing games, and I have played Travian since I was 10 year old.

6.Although Russia meta and NB are enemy, I still want to share a song.
    "National Anthem of USSR"

Workers of the world, unite!

Neo star, COF MY™, Malaysia

1- In my opinion, all the teams that are competing this time are strong teams. which is the strength of each team is the cooperation between the troops. for early-stage games it's still hard to see the weaknesses found in Russian meta teams and meta Poland. for the ND team, COF, we will always work together to master this area.

2- I feel that the great resistance will come from Poland and Russian meta on my troops. This is because all teams want to dominate the game. I hope my meta team can help my team against the Poland and Russian team. To inform all teams in knowing who their opponent is and who they are.

3- For other quadrants it would be interesting to watch. I can say that all teams are planning and trying to master their quadrant. This war I believe will be entertaining and history to all the teams that play.

4- My team is from Malaysia. We've played two finals. For last year's final we were together with the cof. They take care and become the source of where we show what we have. They often helped us to fight in last year's finals. I hope this year what we have received from the cooperation is maintained for the final of this year. We play our own way nothing is directed by the COF. We can do anything to continue the game.

5- My name is Neo Star maybe in Malaysia I am better known as Dark Sea. I only manage diplomacy for teams and leaders. My team still being led by me and how many of my friends to manage teamwork. I am 29 years old. working as an executive of the Department of Water production in Malaysia. My hobby is the way to find a meal.

6- Oh oh mmm

Well I wonder could it be
    When I was dreaming 'bout you baby, you were dreaming of me
    Call me crazy, call me blind
    To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time
    Did I lose my love to someone better
    And does she love you like I do, I do
    You know I really really do
    Well hey, so much I need to say
    Been lonely since the day
    The day you went away

So sad but true for me there's only you
    Been crying since the day
    The day you went away
    Oh wow yeah he he oh oh oh
    I remember date and time
    September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine
    In the doorway with your case
    No longer shouting at each other there were tears on our faces and we were letting go of something special
    Something we'll never have again, I know I guess I really really know

Read more: M2M - The Day You Went Away Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• The Corner 12 December Part 6

New

The questions:

Answers from Poland

Alkolamusy, nTPl O, Poland

1. Long story short we are focusing on our squad, nTPL and what's around us. We are not connected by any pacts and we hope everyone will have a good time fighting.

2. I don’t really care that much about other quadrants. I'm just curious how friends: opponents from past servers, both Russians ,Romanians and Italians are dealing with enemies. Also I hope for some sick battle reports.

3. I don’t know, both SW and NW have strong teams and it will be interesting to see how things will work out. It’s worth mentioning that in almost every single quadrant we can find great alliances, so we can’t say for sure who will win and who will lose.

4. Our alliance is variety of travian's pensioners, usually we played in finals (twice as TP-Polish Hussars, and now as nTPL). We really don’t care about winning we just hope for great fun no pacts no diplomacy that is focused on avoiding wars.

5. I have played since 2009, and since forever I'm telling everyone that I don’t wanna play this game anymore, but for company and friends i'm coming back for more. I don’t really remember since when I'm a chief. In my private life I work on projects that are connected with funding and EU. I'm a big fan of EU overall and what it brings to the world and Poland. I have 3 kids and a private company, I enjoy reading books( original russian literature even tho I don’t know how to write in Cyrillic)

6. And a song that I chose is polish song ''Nic do stracenia'' by mrozu It's about pursue dreams and not being afraid to reach things that we believe in. One of verse of this song is: ''We need to move mountains and run against the wind so the walls that are dividing us, will fall''
    youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHakRzq5yE

WhiteBeasts, Ps W, Poland

1. PS - first time on finals, we can be a surprise on this server, but on the other hand we can mean nothing in the end. We will see.
    Ntpl - mostly good players, but as long as one of their leader is trying to rule them and they are performing her stupid strategy ntpl cant win the server.
    TG, Prime, X3 - probably first time on finals, as i can see they are not such good as main RU meta like BAD, but still good. I think they will try to build WW, but they are not favorites.
    Big unite meta - just big mass, few players know how to use bots and scripts and how to make use of them, but mostly they are weak. I’m sure we will see big armies, big robberies and big population on few accounts in this meta, but in my opinion that will change nothing about this quarter.

2. On border with SW if BAD will going to fight there, if not - inside quadrant between Arabs/Turks etc., Russians and ntpl.

3. -/+ should be interesting, Dacia can be the strongest coalition on this quarter. On -/- BAD and Cerber will probably win without big problems, but they will need a lot of time to take control of the Italians.
    +/+ the most boring and the weakest region, full of random allies.
    +/- most populous quarter, so here we should see most interings wars all the time.

4. PS was created before the elimination server from 2 polish alliances BC and E&T. I don’t know what i can say more, we are playing here as guests, just to help and make Poland great again. Most of players are playing first time on server like this, so they can learn something new. Target - win finals!

5. You can just watch this and you will know all We made few polish records, like the biggest army or the largest number of attacking points and we made it in regular fights, not on own scouts or clubs like it is popular on final servers.

But of course i can say something about us in english.
    We are all boys, so pretty young girls - feel free to contact us :p
    Turek (me) - Robert, 22 yo, i am studying computer science, ‘m not from Turkey and i don’t like kebabs. I’m big fan of vodka, beer and other alcohols.
    Spinifex - Marcin, 22 yo, student of energetics, also alcoholic :P
    Ziejek - Przemek, 30 yo, company owner, they produce hair dyes, also alcohol fan (do you know someone who is not and who is playing travian? ).
    Darkes, Sulej, Wredny Buc - new players, we are testing them and teaching how to play, maybe they will stay with us longer.
    And best greetings to Laeghin (Mikołaj), we hope he will come back to us and play in the second part of server, now he has no time.

6. youtube.com/watch?v=4DTSCLoMTjw

Braciaki, PS B, Poland

1. nTPL, we played many servers against each other. I can’t tell we play same style, but after so many servers we know our advantages and disadvantages. nTPL got much more experience about Tournament. For us its first final server.
    Hmm.. Russians... I’m not sure that TG play with Prime and X3. Still they seems strong and we got some territorial issue with them.
    We played vs COF on qualification. They had so many accounts but here they don’t look that strong (turkish COF). We couldn’t fight with them in short distance, so will see how it works now. All I can say, latina players- they don’t give up. Maybe we didn’t focus on them at qualification but still after losing villages they still stand up and fight. We learned from them settlement- they settle on very small areas that made us to use more ideas to get them.

2. As you can see we settle near SW border and we got many opponents here- BAD/Cerber, COF especially Vietnam. We focus on our area and will see how it goes on.

3. I should say SW seems strong, but after crop settle everyone get some space. Our quadrant got most players, so about bit short distance fights, I think here u can expect most.

4. Its first time we unit few alliances, just for TT. We still working on many things. For me most difference between polish servers and TT is diplomacy. Here u cant be sure of anything. We are mixed players from 2-3 strong alliance. Many players gave up after qualificaion, but maybe maybe after "good" TT we can get more players next year, if we start of course.
    Style... Hmm on polish servers we don’t have so many players, so we are custom to get easy crops. Poland as always is a brave country so we came here to fight and win. Maybe it’s just a dream- will see.

5.First of all I’m not a leader. Just a group leader with 30-40 players. Mostly friends. We got two leaders- Budek and Frog, but we got complex structures. We play with few smallers groups. In these groups we know each other for many years and know what to expect. Two main leaders doing their jobs- diplomacy, main strategy and as always yelling at group leaders.
    On account we play with friend and my brother Braciaki=brothers
    About me, I’m Mark 27 yold. I work as pharmaceutical representative. Hobby.. hmm travian, my kid and jack russell terrier

6: Lets share a funny song

That song is from old times, when i spend so many hours playing lineage 2

• The Corner 12 December Part 7

New

The questions:

Answers from Russia

Не надо ля-ля! Prime, Russia (Translation of the name: It is not necessary to talk)

1. We consider Polish teams as very strong but our main opponent will be a coalition of Arabs, Turks, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. since our main goal is WW. TG is not part of our meta. We have no diplomacy and, moreover, there are some local conflicts with them.

2. We are lucky since we are definitely have fun in our quad. Probably the hardest and interesting fights will take place inside our quad.

3. It would be interesting to see fights Dacia vs WINterS and BAD vs SPQR.

4. The PRIME team was established in 2009. We played t3.6 while there was an opportunity. The last one was com in 2013-14, if I'm not mistake. Then we played several times on the version t4.4 on ru servers. The last game was - com 2016, which we won, despite the fact that 3 sectors were united against us, even before the artifacts.
    At the World Cup we play for the first time, came here because all the other tops have already been achieved and do not motivate. We came, relatively, a small team, teaming up with the coalition of ХЗ. We play in the interests of our team, we hope to show an interesting game. Will we get it? Time will tell.

5. I am the head of the PPIME Coalition since 2009. Name - Anna, 40+, doing business, hobby - travian.

Zerbun TG Russia

1. My opinion is simple and short, if Polish and Russian alliances should unite (PS W,TG,Prime X3 White), then there is a real chance in the South-East, if make deal with alliances and play together.

2. Sure inside quadrant. Borders are not present a threat to anyone.

3. Interesting war everywhere, to be honest. The balance of landing force in different quadrant is good, and everyone adheres to their goals - is a persistent struggle.

4. Our Alliance is not in full strength, and contains a lot of young and new players. We immediately went to the fun and of course on all assistance to all Russian-speaking alliances. When will gather all the landing -TG - at full strength, then tell you about us ;)

5. Me many know, I have played a lot of years, but another who want know me let's go to my landing force. We get acquainted.

6. Song we have only one: Acropolis(Acropolis) - Travian Gangsters

Акрополис(Acropolis) - Travian Gangsters |Музыка группы/музыканта Буньков Григорий на RealMusic

1. Мое мнение простое и краткое, если Польша и русскоязычные альянсы объединяться (PS W, -TG-, PRIME, ХЗ WHITE) тогда есть реальный шанс на Юго-Востоке, если нормально, по-человечески, заключат союз и будут играть сообща.

2. Внутри сектора конечно. Границы сейчас не представляют ни для кого угрозы.

3. Интересная война везде, если честно. Баланс десантов по разным секторам хороший, и каждый придерживается своих целей - идет упорная борьба.

4. Наш альянс далеко не в полном составе, и содержит много молодых и новых игроков. Мы сразу шли на фан и конечно на оказании любой помощи всем русскоязычным альянсам. Когда соберется весь десант -TG- в полном составе, тогда и расскажем вам о нас ;)

5. Меня многие знают, я давно играю, а остальные, кто хочет меня узнать, пускай идут играть в моём десанте, познакомимся)

6.Песня у нас только одна: Акрополис(Acropolis) - Travian Gangsters

• The Corner 12 December Part 8

New

The questions:

Answers from Balticum

Yollo, Nut, Latvia

Howdy!
    Nice to know that you noticed us . My pleasure to answer you. I guess you don't remember me, but I think it was 2014 finals where we played in same ally, was fun times.

1. Yes, SE is overcrowded. We actually started in SE, but decided to move to NE, just because we saw, that if we want to stick together as a team, we won't have chances to "gold fast enough" to get decent second villas in SE. But returning to question, there will be needed good diplomacy indeed, to make some metas work together. Or else we will see pure blood bath. Russian meta is decent, we fought some of them in qualies, but I think they lack numbers in this quadrant. Arabs looks strong as always and they have numbers. Other ones will definitely need to make some pacts to stay alive. Ohh.. and Turks.. Turks can't be united as always. Ofc they are decent fighters, but I can't see them in good shape in long run.

2. Most likely around WW villa, but ofc grey area won't be peaceful.

3. SW is already entertaining us, SE will give us most likely the best reports in near future. NW seems bit boring but I am sure they will keep us entertained as well. NE - where we are at, again Turks - most likely we will keep fighting against them. We have nothing against Gallia, but some of their players are in our base and taking some oases from our 15c, so I guess it won't be healthy to our relationships But on global scale - quite boring quadrant as well.

4. We are proud Latvian ally, mostly consisting of players that have been around for many years. Though we are quite laid back - as veterans. Just enjoying fights and clicking pixels. Goal is to have fun, but if we can involve in global picture of server, we will take a look on chances. Sadly we experienced drama anyways - with other Latvian ally - LS. So atm we have confederation with our allies from qualies, but cooperation is what it is at this distance.

5. Hah.. I never wanted to be a leader in travian - our leader step aside and no one wanted to lead. So, I saw that if I won't do some coordination works, nobody will. It kinda led me to this place. I am in learning process, but it is quite easy, because most of us have travian experience and we all are grownups.
    I am Kaspars. 31 yrs old male, working as database analyst and my hobby is exploring craft beer world, I am brewing beer myself.

6. It would be default from me to drop something from Skyforger, but atm I am listening to Insomnium - One for sorrow, so let it be

DzWu, SAULÈ, Lithuania

1.We didn't get a chance to play with polish and arabian alliances so it's hard to tell if they are strong or not.
    Currently polish alliances don't look threatening and well coordinated, they look more like amateurs.
    It's a bit different with arabian alliance, some of their players groups proved their skills in last two weeks. I really think that they are still going to show us more this server.
    We played with TG alliance last server and they were not as strong as Cerbers, but they were not bad as well. As much as we communicated with them, they cannot really be called russians, there are many players from other countries like Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, etc.
    Alliance PRIME & X3 is quite unclear for me yet. It's hard to tell what they are going to show us.

2. I think that the hardest fight is going to happen around the center and 100/-100 coordinates.

3. I'm sure that the most interesting war is going to happen in our region (+/-). Arabians are going to try to clear as much territory as possible before artifacts, and all other alliances are going to try to resist them.

4. Our alliance goal was to unite all lithuanian players and play together in the same team. We didn't know each other until the qualification server.

5. I'm playing Travian since 2007 (Raundo pabaiga (1) s1.lt В» Travianas | Traviano pagalbos svetainД—), I played in allience named "SAULE" (Sun). I have started to manage alliances since about 2009 years. My name is Džiugas, I'm 26 years old man. I'm currently working on IT sector.

6: Lithuania is probably the only country that has Travian anthem.

Stakenas - Mano Ferma

Never thought that I will have to live in a village
    I never pastured a herd until autumn
    I never knew how to make a windrow
    I never wanted to sit on unbroken soil
    Farm my, my farm
    You can see it now yourself
    Farm my, my farm
    I think I liked you

• The Corner 12 December Part 9

New

Reports

NorthEast

WtF vs PP
    attack on the tiny village prntscr.com/hmf5j0
    travian-reports.net/hr/report/…c,794722ff4e8,79473619213

WINter vs COQ
    travian-reports.net/ru/report/…2,500519844f8,5005169658b

SouthEast

nTP O vs COF

VN zoo killed
    http://finals.travian.com/berichte.php?id=9607460%7Cfe409010&t=0&s=1

ntpl vs turkey
    travian-reports.net/us/report/5878282332e
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/58782941495
    travian-reports.net/pl/report/286933f2052

another reports PS and nTPl
    wbb.forum.travian.com/thread/4…a-2017-15-11-17/?pageNo=7

Nut
    travian-reports.net/lv/report/81351e22de9

SouthWest

travian-reports.net/it/report/1517579e69d conquered
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1517288a631
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1517273ee37
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1518747d9eb conquered
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151843c1903 conquered
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151814c61e8 conquered
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1518759526c conquered
    travian-reports.net/it/report/15181573ff2 conquered
    travian-reports.net/us/report/58451305822 conquered
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1519231d46f,1519240b8b4 + waves
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151931b4d0f + waves
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151932798ce + waves
    travian-reports.net/us/report/5841120e0f5 + waves
    travian-reports.net/it/report/15181657d2c
    travian-reports.net/it/report/15181776269
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151818cc423
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151869fd9dc cap sent to 100
    travian-reports.net/us/report/584033d35a0 + waves
    travian-reports.net/us/report/584034afb12 + waves
    travian-reports.net/it/report/151885f5e82 + waves
    travian-reports.net/us/report/58403542b94+ waves
    Uollas def, forget scouts?
    • it was an all in.
    finals.travian.com/berichte.ph…743235%7C3f2a8f3a&t=0&s=1
    travian-reports.net/ru/report/503143dab74
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1518817ed69
    travian-reports.net/gr/report/…b,55785ef8ae1,55786448ba0
    finals.travian.com/berichte.ph…930147%7Ce7cfede3&t=0&s=1
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1517762abb8
    travian-reports.net/us/report/58398960b8c

travian-reports.net/ru/report/502512b38e7
    travian-reports.net/ru/report/50251630b0d
    travian-reports.net/us/report/5835571de27
    + 7 волн

bad vs ghetto travian-reports.net/us/report/58548000939

BAD vs Taequila
    travian-reports.net/us/report/…d,585407aea63,5854089550a

BAD VN3.COF
    travian-reports.net/us/report/58676594d6a

How to get a medal, Top10 attacker.
    travian-reports.net/cz/report/…8,27392935f96,2739309aa40

Psycho vs Uollas L
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1522154a270

BAD vs Neworder
    travian-reports.net/us/report/588076d8a8f

BAD vs NÖA
    travian-reports.net/us/report/5880773f3ad

Bad vs TTTG
    travian-reports.net/us/report/5880783d651

Bad vs Uollas
    travian-reports.net/ru/report/50656801ec7
    scorpion vs Uollas

travian-reports.net/it/report/152337e8431
    travian-reports.net/ru/report/50456448bd1

br kiss vs Uollas
    travian-reports.net/it/report/1522341a275

bad vs bg-502
    travian-reports.net/us/report/58669573142

NorthWest

Dacia vs NutHousE
    travian-reports.net/ro/report/171211f6587

white death vs [winter] HAFIK
    travian-reports.net/ro/report/171006870bc

Team Elite vs naptopr
    travian-reports.net/ro/report/171007ffbdc

Tia vs mage
    travian-reports.net/ro/report/171014a1f9d

Teutonic Steel vs jess [MAFIA] : travian-reports.net/ro/report/171015be0f5

Hitman vs. Alexsex [MAFIA] : travian-reports.net/ro/report/17101908d06

white death VS Kalibr [MAFIA] travian-reports.net/ro/report/17103370bbe
    Teutonic Steel vs Kalibr (cap) [MAFIA]: travian-reports.net/ro/report/17103458abd

travian-reports.net/ro/report/171007ffbdc

Tomcats Runners vs 300kg (cap) travian-reports.net/ro/report/1710411d67f

ruk vs dacia travian-reports.net/ro/report/…e,17112763709,1711285b2b2

dacia vs tommy gun

Converter - Rapoarte batalii Travian -- White Death clean
    Converter - Rapoarte batalii Travian -- Tia&virusz
    Converter - Rapoarte batalii Travian -- final attack
    конвертер - логовница для Травиан
    Converter - Rapoarte batalii Travian -- the army that was there a few days ago

travian-reports.net/hr/report/792382ba5ec
    travian-reports.net/hr/report/7922374078b

dacia vs winter
    Teutonic Steel: travian-reports.net/ro/report/17208199ca1
    Lycans: travian-reports.net/ro/report/17206647c2a
    Zalmodegikos: travian-reports.net/us/report/587611054c2
    Robert1: travian-reports.net/us/report/5875385bcc9
    Muad Dib: travian-reports.net/ro/report/1720852f8b1

• The Corner 12 December Part 10

New

Top10.

Only the Top10 for players, thanks to a player in one of my chats. (bow)

The Corner will be published every Tuesday at midnight.
    Do you have news, reports, a funny story to tell? Who shall we interview? Other proposals?
    Contact us on skype/forum or send a message ingame to Safiren! (Yes a ! after my name due to a mistake I did)
    The Corner Team: Safiren, Alexander, Ciccio_Shady, Hello16rus, Kisscool, Monjp, Strategic, Zoomi.