Pinned The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• International

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• rasputin123_RO wrote:

Dark God wrote:

Rinobit wrote:

che ansia wrote:

Rinobit wrote:

I heard Dacia will give the prizes to an orphanage.
      Congratulation, this is good idea!!!
      800€ ?
      No, 800X10 of first 10 player of alliance of ww owner + voicher of gold of other alliance’s member.
      omg, are you kidding(lol magari trolli) or are you serious?if it's true, wow, double congratulations to everyone!
      No. We are not kidding. The top 10 ww players prizes will go into a larger found for building a hospital for children with cancer. The dacia team decided to donate the value of the phones trough travian team directly to a charity organisation for the reason above.
      Maybe next season the victors will also decide to help others who need it more than us.

Regards
      Much HONOR and RESPECT for all your players! :thumbup:
      Data

TasShutDown
    • I am not sure if I need an XL coffee, 6 nights of sleep or a hug ... but the Finals 2017-2018 is over and Dacia have managed to secure another win.
      I would like to thank all players who helped in any way and contributed to this categoric win.
      We basically had so much defence that we never got our WW 0'ed and made our selves invincibles. But behind the scenes there was a lot of work.
      To organize a massive team, to sync all deff from 100's of players on a certain day in a small time frame, to feed all these troops day and night for weeks, to NPC every 5 minutes in several villages, to keep energy level up and always motivate those around you, it's not a task for everyone.
      For me the big challenge was to take my revenge after the last tournament when my team was hammered by RU Meta (Victory, BAD, GM and the rest).
      This was an interesting server and thank you all who showed a very good level of gameplay. I was happy to see SPQR meta this round, I was happy to see Poland returing to the Finals, I was happy to see new russians teams, all in all a great server.
      Thank you dacians from all Dacia wings, your effort was great !
      A big thank you to my allies and their leaders: Galya and Orb from 777, kova and sapica from !CS!, Jchym from CZ, Superio from VC-Czech, maxman from checkerB, Adam / Magus from HUN and in the end Mahmut / Wakeful from Animals.
      We have already contacted Travian Games gmbh and asked for all our prizes to be donated to a charity organisation: < Daruieste Viata > ('Give Life') in order to support them build the first hospital for children with cancer, in Bucharest and at the moment travian's lawyer is doing a background check on this charity to make sure everything is ok , genuine and legit :)
      Daruieste Viata |

Until next time, keep well and enjoy life,
      DACIA FOREVER !
      Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
      Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)
    • Emerik_COM wrote:

We have already contacted Travian Games gmbh and asked for all our prizes to be donated to a charity organisation: < Daruieste Viata > ('Give Life') in order to support them build the first hospital for children with cancer, in Bucharest and at the moment travian's lawyer is doing a background check on this charity to make sure everything is ok , genuine and legit
      Daruieste Viata |
      This is really nice to see.
      Well played all Dacia meta and great decision :)

Just out of coriousity were you able to donate the gold vouchers aswell (value of course) or "only" the phones/Ipad?
      TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
      TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
      TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
      TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
      TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
      SE3 2017 - Krokodil
      Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    • Emerik_COM wrote:

We have already contacted Travian Games gmbh and asked for all our prizes to be donated to a charity organisation: < Daruieste Viata > ('Give Life') in order to support them build the first hospital for children with cancer, in Bucharest and at the moment travian's lawyer is doing a background check on this charity to make sure everything is ok , genuine and legit :)

Daruieste Viata |
      I'll ask the admin to invite you to Munchen to offer you a nice cold beer ;)
      WW Owner Uollas Final 2013/2014 - FUNCOOL
      KATA TO KREON S7 2016 - HISTORY OF TRAVIAN
      WW Owner Uollas S1 2017 Against Pattanza - ANONYMOUS
      Formule Matematiche di Travian
      Come postare correttamente un report in forum
    • Congratulations to Emerik, Dacia and allies. Sad to see that your 100m def attempt was ruined by server issues... I'm sure you would have made it otherwise. Still an impressive achivement.

Emerik_COM wrote:

We have already contacted Travian Games gmbh and asked for all our prizes to be donated to a charity organisation: < Daruieste Viata > ('Give Life') in order to support them build the first hospital for children with cancer, in Bucharest and at the moment travian's lawyer is doing a background check on this charity to make sure everything is ok , genuine and legit
      Happy to see that you were able to convince TG in the end. Absolute class act from you guys.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • rasputin123_RO wrote:

Dark God wrote:

Rinobit wrote:

che ansia wrote:

Rinobit wrote:

I heard Dacia will give the prizes to an orphanage.
      Congratulation, this is good idea!!!
      800€ ?
      No, 800X10 of first 10 player of alliance of ww owner + voicher of gold of other alliance’s member.
      omg, are you kidding(lol magari trolli) or are you serious?if it's true, wow, double congratulations to everyone!
      No. We are not kidding. The top 10 ww players prizes will go into a larger found for building a hospital for children with cancer. The dacia team decided to donate the value of the phones trough travian team directly to a charity organisation for the reason above.
      Maybe next season the victors will also decide to help others who need it more than us.

Regards
      Respect to you guys
      CerberBg
    • Loffe wrote:

Emerik_COM wrote:

Daruieste Viata |
      This is really nice to see.Well played all Dacia meta and great decision :)

Just out of coriousity were you able to donate the gold vouchers aswell (value of course) or "only" the phones/Ipad?
      Just the phones and the Ipad yes

As for our DEFF WALL, why is it so hard to believe Alex ?

Let's have a look at top 25 alliances who sent deff to Dacia WW shall we:
      Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
      Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Emerik ().

• mjolnir wrote:

can you ask Teutonic steel info about deff in ww?Which alliance how much send?You wrote that you had screenshot that deff own NW meta. Or if possible share psw from ww acc.
      Still no believe that only them deff.
      see Emerik's post ;)
      Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017
      hitman/chebeleu 2008-09-10-11-12 (ro2), hitman 2009-10 (ro5), dargo 2011 (com5)
      Power is nothing without control !
    • Congratulations to the Dacia meta.

And a huge respect for donating to a much needed charity :thumbsup: sometimes people should take a step back and realise there are many people out there who need help and support, and what better way to do that than through bringing an entire meta together to support charity. Awesome!! <3
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG-
    • Congratz to Dacia !!!

We were experiencing the finals and we learned too much...

Finally we decided to support who deserve to win , and it was clearly Dacia...

Next time we will be more effective and powerful as Turks

Respect from ANIMALS

Toygun - Wakeful
      WE ARE ANIMALS WE CAN'T BE DENIED
    • Templar Knight wrote:

I just read where the new medals from the just finished tournament have been added to the que.

So they should be visible to you on any new account that you create from today on using that same email of course.

:)
      Is there also a medal for the forum's Top Player?
      ............................................................................................................................................................