Pinned The Corner - Discussions Final 2017/2018

• International

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Congratulations to all Dacia team for this well planned, organized and won server. Deep respect for your decision to donate your prizes to building a children hospital.
      I would like to thank to all my friends and rivals on the map for the exciting moments we had together the past several months.
      And

Fonzy87 wrote:

Damn no medal for me this round
      Fonzy, Rino may win the medal, but you won my heart :love:
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
      Edmund Burke
    • DeadElf wrote:

Congratulations to all Dacia team for this well planned, organized and won server. Deep respect for your decision to donate your prizes to building a children hospital.
      I would like to thank to all my friends and rivals on the map for the exciting moments we had together the past several months.
      And

Fonzy87 wrote:

1000 medals aren't worth your heart....i'm so lucky!!

........................... ...............................
    • DeadElf wrote:

Congratulations to all Dacia team for this well planned, organized and won server. Deep respect for your decision to donate your prizes to building a children hospital.
      And

Fonzy87 wrote:

WW Owner Uollas Final 2013/2014 - FUNCOOL
      KATA TO KREON S7 2016 - HISTORY OF TRAVIAN
      WW Owner Uollas S1 2017 Against Pattanza - ANONYMOUS
      Formule Matematiche di Travian
      Come postare correttamente un report in forum
    • Lemon wrote:

Fonzy87 wrote:

Hi Lemon, my Uk friend!!!!!
      I saw that you will go to Monaco, do you know i should go too? but i can't :( when i read you will go, i was sad :(
      Don't worry my friend! I'm going to Italy later this year :p I will bring a giant OSD with me, just for you ;)
      WoW we will wait you with a red carpet :D
      ........................... ...............................
    • We've got news on this topic earlier today. Nice surprise from Travian Team , thank you !

Hello Teutonic Steel,

we are happy to inform you that we have finalized our agreement for a donation to the association DARUIESTE VIATA (daruiesteviata.ro/) as per your request.

In total we have collected from all of you 6.800 €, we also want to participate in this amazing iniziative so the final donation we will be issuing to the association is 7.500 €.

We want to update on the steps we are taking:

• we got a donation contract from the association, due to the romanian legislation we have to fill it, sign it and send it via normal post
      • as soon as the association get it, they will register it and let us know
      • once we get the go, we will issue the payment to them and send them the list of the donators with the amount donated
      • when they receive the payment, they will add the donation names here (bursadefericire.ro/actiunile-tale) and send out the donation certificates

Should you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with your Community Manager.
      Your Travian Legends Tournament Team
      Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
      Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)
    • Emerik wrote:

We've got news on this topic earlier today. Nice surprise from Travian Team , thank you !

Hello Teutonic Steel,

we are happy to inform you that we have finalized our agreement for a donation to the association DARUIESTE VIATA (daruiesteviata.ro/) as per your request.

In total we have collected from all of you 6.800 €, we also want to participate in this amazing iniziative so the final donation we will be issuing to the association is 7.500 €.

We want to update on the steps we are taking:

• we got a donation contract from the association, due to the romanian legislation we have to fill it, sign it and send it via normal post
      • as soon as the association get it, they will register it and let us know
      • once we get the go, we will issue the payment to them and send them the list of the donators with the amount donated
      • when they receive the payment, they will add the donation names here (bursadefericire.ro/actiunile-tale) and send out the donation certificates

Should you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with your Community Manager.
      Your Travian Legends Tournament Team
      Well done Emerik and Dacia , huge compliments! And well done TG :D
      Finals: the nerone - Infiniti| Inno Di Mameli - SPQR WW HOLDER FINALS 2017/2018
      FRX : Rockerduck