Round 9 i suppose

• TS4

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Round 9 i suppose

so, at some point after beginning{dunno exact times} we had :
      SE - Carnage
      SW - MM , United
      NW - GMC , RONIN , BANDITS
      NE - LOS , FMUP

NE : carnage started expanding north , thus appearing Carnage N { ne based } - they managed to achieve full quad control - and LOS and FMUP dissolved
      SW : MM absorbed united
      NW - gmc ... well ... they dissaperead after trying to attack MM . and a new ally emerged from the union of ronin , bandits and bg , under the name of RBG
      SE : ofc carnage remained in full control of the quad { only having to deal with a small ally that tried to resist - FAT }

later on :
      RBG tries a few hits on MM , but loses armies , and then MM retaliates
      Carnage S { the new name of the SE ally, after Carnage N appeared } also try some hits on the SW border - they even croplock a few villages , and ofc lose some armies
      Carnage N deals with the remaining part of FMUP that gathered in far NE , trying to resist .

arties appear .... MM around 80% , carnage { both quads } 18% , rbg 2%

nw : rbg - aprox 60 players
      se : carnage S - aprox 60 players
      ne : carnage N - aprox 60 players
      sw : mm - aprox 90 players

now the MM offensive begins against Carnage { i have all reports - if moderator allows me i will post them all , if not , i will wait till end game , cause i dont wanna stay and remake each of them to anonymous players , since i have 8 waves of attacks atm , with minimum 10/wave , and also i have most carnage attacks sent on mm aswell ... }
      SE : carnage S lose players rapidly ... down to 32 atm
      NE : carnage N , atm look better in stats then S { also they retaliated - so they have some armies }
      SW : MM - no presentation needed ...
      NW : this is interesting- Carnage tried 3 times { or maybe just 2.. i cant remember exactly } to persuade them to join against MM , in a 3 vs 1 quad battle - and after rbg turned them down , and when left with around 30+ players merged with one of the MM wings - carnage started saying that this is not fair ...
      from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }
    • i never said it's not subjective - its logical its subjective , cause i made it , and i play in mm . but , i dont think i said anything that is not true in it .
      also - i dont think it needs an answer ... did i ask anything ? - but if there is something u need to add - that i forgot , or that i dont know and u think its relevant for how the server has gone till now , please feel free to do it .
      also , i dont see uk4 as being dead ... its a very good server for us , and atm we are clearly dominating it .
      and ... who are u on the server ? if u wanna say ofc ..
      from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }
    • Well, this is forum thread right? And my point is that people usually complain very much on such subjective analysis usually(i know i most certainly would). The fact that nobody answered except me (i abandoned my dual 1 month ago(SomeTolerance) due to lack of time), is sign of a dead server. I don't mean to disrespect you're dominance or whatever you think a good server is. Anyway, i haven't been there for a month so i'm just saying from an outside perspective.