Round 9 i suppose

• TS4

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Round 9 i suppose

so, at some point after beginning{dunno exact times} we had :
      SE - Carnage
      SW - MM , United
      NW - GMC , RONIN , BANDITS
      NE - LOS , FMUP

NE : carnage started expanding north , thus appearing Carnage N { ne based } - they managed to achieve full quad control - and LOS and FMUP dissolved
      SW : MM absorbed united
      NW - gmc ... well ... they dissaperead after trying to attack MM . and a new ally emerged from the union of ronin , bandits and bg , under the name of RBG
      SE : ofc carnage remained in full control of the quad { only having to deal with a small ally that tried to resist - FAT }

later on :
      RBG tries a few hits on MM , but loses armies , and then MM retaliates
      Carnage S { the new name of the SE ally, after Carnage N appeared } also try some hits on the SW border - they even croplock a few villages , and ofc lose some armies
      Carnage N deals with the remaining part of FMUP that gathered in far NE , trying to resist .

arties appear .... MM around 80% , carnage { both quads } 18% , rbg 2%

nw : rbg - aprox 60 players
      se : carnage S - aprox 60 players
      ne : carnage N - aprox 60 players
      sw : mm - aprox 90 players

now the MM offensive begins against Carnage { i have all reports - if moderator allows me i will post them all , if not , i will wait till end game , cause i dont wanna stay and remake each of them to anonymous players , since i have 8 waves of attacks atm , with minimum 10/wave , and also i have most carnage attacks sent on mm aswell ... }
      SE : carnage S lose players rapidly ... down to 32 atm
      NE : carnage N , atm look better in stats then S { also they retaliated - so they have some armies }
      SW : MM - no presentation needed ...
      NW : this is interesting- Carnage tried 3 times { or maybe just 2.. i cant remember exactly } to persuade them to join against MM , in a 3 vs 1 quad battle - and after rbg turned them down , and when left with around 30+ players merged with one of the MM wings - carnage started saying that this is not fair ...
    • i never said it's not subjective - its logical its subjective , cause i made it , and i play in mm . but , i dont think i said anything that is not true in it .
      also - i dont think it needs an answer ... did i ask anything ? - but if there is something u need to add - that i forgot , or that i dont know and u think its relevant for how the server has gone till now , please feel free to do it .
      also , i dont see uk4 as being dead ... its a very good server for us , and atm we are clearly dominating it .
      and ... who are u on the server ? if u wanna say ofc ..
    • Well, this is forum thread right? And my point is that people usually complain very much on such subjective analysis usually(i know i most certainly would). The fact that nobody answered except me (i abandoned my dual 1 month ago(SomeTolerance) due to lack of time), is sign of a dead server. I don't mean to disrespect you're dominance or whatever you think a good server is. Anyway, i haven't been there for a month so i'm just saying from an outside perspective.