3 merchants, a Gaul, Roman and Teuton work in the same shop in the marketplace.
One day a traveler complained to the ruler of these lands that he had forgotten a valuable artifact in their shop but when he came back, the artifact was gone.
He asked the ruler to question the merchants and find out who the thief was.
• The Roman said that it was the Gaul who stole the figurine. He knew it because Teutons never steal anything from anyone.
• The Gaul said that the Roman was innocent. He also added that this traveler was famous for his absent mindedness.
• The Teuton said that the Gaul didn't steal artifact. He said that it was the Roman who did that.
We know that.....
• One merchant lied in both cases.
• 2 merchants told truth in both cases.
Which of the merchants Lied? Who stole the artifact?
(Note: you need to answer both questions!)
From all correct entries, 3 random winners will be drawn and each will win 50 gold!!
This contest will run from Nov 21, 2017 10:00 GMT +1 till Nov 27, 2017 10:00 GMT+1
Your entries will not be visible after you post it. It is a moderated contest and your answers will only be visible when the contest is over.
Any gold won must be used on the .COM servers (excluding any tournament servers)
The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().