Arti Time - Be ready (all threads here)

• TS1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Arti Time - Be ready (all threads here)

Info box‭1×‬
      • Artefacts will appear in 90:57:08 hours
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How prepared Alliance is for Arti ?

2. What dynamics will change during Arti ?

3. Which alliance get more Unique ones?

4. Which alliance will mess up ?

5. Biggest single hammer size on 100 day (150k / 120k / 100k)?

7. Which alliance pick maximum number of Arti (Small + Large + Unique)?

8. Post Arti WAR ?

Predict----->>>

RankAlliancePlayersCount of Arti
      2SNAFU56
      3Lupus52
      4Zodiacs52
      5SUSFU52
      7FB30
      8HK21

All the best with preparation :

Regards

radioactive
    • 15 hours of Arti Release Following are the stats

RankAlliancePlayersCount of SmallCount of LargeCount of Unique
      2SNAFU56431
      3Lupus52631
      4Zodiacs5254
      5SUSFU52541
      7FB3022
      8HK21

66* -> 11 of 101 players
      *FU -> 18 of 108 players
      Lupus -> 10 of 52 players
      Zodiacs -> 9 of 52 players
      FB -> 4 of 30 players

Arti that matters(With great powers comes great responsibility)

Unique Trainer : SNAFU
      Unique Diet : Lupus
      Unique Architect : 665
      Unique Boot : 667
      Unique Fool : FB

Looks like LUPUS is better co-ordinated. They started late(not collected any in first 6 hours) but now ahead of any other alliance in terms of number of Arti Collected to player ratio.

The post was edited 2 times, last by radioactive9 ().

• *FU player comment on arties:

"We got shafted with spawn last night. For example, of 6 small trainers, 1 in our quad. Of 10 fools, 2 in our quad. And so on and so forth."

So some randomness may influence the numbers that each alliance gets too.
    • oh please ... would you like some cheese with that? Or are you saying that no one in the SW went out of the SW to try for an arty?
      s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
      s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
      s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
      s1r11 - Asmoti
      s19 - Tequila
    • haavarl wrote:

*FU player comment on arties:

"We got shafted with spawn last night. For example, of 6 small trainers, 1 in our quad. Of 10 fools, 2 in our quad. And so on and so forth."

So some randomness may influence the numbers that each alliance gets too.
      You got shafted? UH huuuuuhhh.....

lol
    • Plague Fyre_US wrote:

oh please ... would you like some cheese with that? Or are you saying that no one in the SW went out of the SW to try for an arty?

Ohhh no no no, we did of course try for this and that. The point was rather that for some of the goodies, we had less of them closer to us due to randomness; and that could affect the numbers. If anyone wanted to dig into the statistics.

But now everything is settled. All yours are safe. We won't try to take anything.

A completely different subject, though.

How user friendly is it to release artis on Thanksgiving? Sure gives some free opportunities for hitting, which is nice; but it also forces people out of family dinners or give them a bad feeling about not being able to participate, be it in defence or offence.

Bad Travian.

[Discussions related to the second point moved to General Discussions - SMOD Meme]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Meme776655 ().

• haavarl wrote:

\"We got shafted with spawn last night. For example, of 6 small trainers, 1 in our quad. Of 10 fools, 2 in our quad. And so on and so forth."
      Every alliance gets shafted on one or two the artis due to the way they spawn. For us, it was scouts, which is gonna suck.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme776655: Some content moved to General Discussion thread ().

• Considering most of the arti's are captured below is the stand

RankAlliancePlayersCount of SmallCount of LargeCount of Unique
      2SNAFU56721
      3Lupus52951
      4Zodiacs52106
      5SUSFU52451
      7FB3032
      8HK21destroyed

Most important arti is with Lupus. Being under constant fight it was commendable to capture good artis by a smaller team compared to FUs and 66s - hoping for great post arti fights....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme776655: Some content moved to General Discussions ().

• Haavarl...if we got a total of 21 artis and the wings got 10 and 5, where are the other 6?

I'm notoriously bad at math and even I can figure that out.
      us1 - SIO Win
      us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win

The post was edited 3 times, last by Meme776655: Some content moved to General Discussions ().

• Quelaana wrote:

...Quelaana polishing her bifocals trying to focus enogh to see the .ca or .uk at the end of the server link...
      Nope. It says .US Travian! We have US Holidays. So, Spencer, go play on the .ca servers!!

Oh. oops. you don't have any.

Well your second choice would be simply to Hush it!
      Woaaaaaaah. Snarly this afternoon I see.

/spencer emails TG about starting a .ca server....Just so he can rub it in Quelaana's face.

:love:
    • Quelaana wrote:

Haavarl...if we got a total of 21 artis and the wings got 10 and 5, where are the other 6?

I'm notoriously bad at math and even I can figure that out.

Ohh, ahh, that's an European comma. Not "10 and 5" but "Ten point five". I guess "10.5" makes more sense to y'all.

Edit: Yeah like Teutons wrote. I can't find a 'delete post' button else I'd deleted this reply.
    • Ladies and Gents, I have moved discussions regarding the consideration of US holidays to General Discussions so that this thread can remain on topic for Artefacts discussion.

I hope that I have split comments correctly, but if anyone is unhappy with where anything has been moved to, please let me know.

This is the link to the splinter thread

Recognising holidays specific to domains