about 4 same second wave

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• about 4 same second wave

With each update the game become more and more mess up. 1 years ago I can do 4 waves perfectly at 8/10 times. New skin graphic take it badly and i can do 50/50 or so.

and nowaday the most i can i 1 success for every 15-20 times. and the worst is that it's fall apart in 2 3 seconds ranger ( before usually one wave would mess up and just a seconds apart )

I tried, firefox, chrome, opera and some other browser. change method from offline work to use auto click change tab or use the "heroes village is changed method". no luck though

how can i do plans with this. Where the problem lies ;(
    • luciola_VN wrote:

got it, i will
      Notice that the newest version of K-meleon (like firefox) reloads tabs from behind, if you do the offline method. I use an older version of K-meleon, but I've heard that if you just reverse the order of the tabs (hammer in last tab), they launch just fine.

alestorm wrote:

i use comet bird, which also messes up the skin, but i just go to page style and select "no style" which removes graphiocs and just leaves the text which is all i need (after rally point is opened). I will try k-meleon though since anything that makes it easier is good!
      A small note: Comet bird doesn't work for F&S servers, or at least it didn't a few weeks ago, might be they updated it or something...

Animis opibusque parati
    • luciola_VN wrote:

With each update the game become more and more mess up. 1 years ago I can do 4 waves perfectly at 8/10 times. New skin graphic take it badly and i can do 50/50 or so.

and nowaday the most i can i 1 success for every 15-20 times. and the worst is that it's fall apart in 2 3 seconds ranger ( before usually one wave would mess up and just a seconds apart )

I tried, firefox, chrome, opera and some other browser. change method from offline work to use auto click change tab or use the "heroes village is changed method". no luck though

how can i do plans with this. Where the problem lies ;(
      Same second waves can be tricky to diagnose since there are many factors involved that can influence speed, even if just slightly. Internal to the users environment you have the computer, hardware speeds, software potentially hogging resource, internet speeds, and browser. Externally you have your providers response times, Travian's hardware/software, and Travian's internet availability. Any one of those could be causing a slight delay causing a second or two gap. The best bet is to close everything else down that you don't need to free up resource on your computer. I've found my computer doesn't like Skype which causes me the most delays,. Turning spotify off also helps me a little too.

Eurypedes wrote:

Or revert firefox back to an earlier version and don't update.
      While I understand Firefox does still work for same second waves, I'd advise approaching with caution when using outdated browsers, especially those that aren't supported anymore. This is due to the browser being more susceptible to security risks and not receiving subsequent updates (since they're in the later versions). I have FF on my PC
    • Hawk wrote:

While I understand Firefox does still work for same second waves, I'd advise approaching with caution when using outdated browsers, especially those that aren't supported anymore. This is due to the browser being more susceptible to security risks and not receiving subsequent updates (since they're in the later versions). I have FF on my PC
      Pale moon browser has the coding of old version of Firefox and is regularly updated and shouldn't have the security risks

Advantage is old Firefox with faster loading times while being secure. This helps a lot with same second waves

I'll do some trial runs to see how effective it is and put up numbers later today

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruffian ().

• K-meleon was great, at least till now the "1 success of 20 times" be gone for good and I only take 1 to 3 try. lost of times just the 1st try

sigh, remember when I had stop raid whole day to gather troop, set alarm at 3:30 AM and try a whole hour before gave up and just cata an 6c instead 15c capital. What a nightmare :/
    • Eurypedes wrote:

There still seems to be an issue of When the hammer actually sends in a set of 4 waves, have tried putting it in the final tab or first tab as per normal, but now it seems to be a lottery, any suggestions gratefully received.
      Do some dry runs, when you hit reload all tabs it will jump to a tab. Usually it jumps to the same place. Make sure you first wave is in the position it jumps to
    • Just need to increase dedication level :o I have invented some justification for work to upgrade my PC so now I have Octacore with 16GB gaming ram, SSD, and Radeon HD 6870 graphics. I will report back when I next need to send my catapult waves but I can tell you that my browser is running pretty sweet right now. My guess is that I will get 2 attacks per second :D
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
    • Just done some on the new firefox with interesting results. Send under 10 waves and the last wave is the first to load (so should be the clearer). Sent 12 waves and the 10th was the first to reload. Pretty good waves, just the order that was off. Tbh its rare you need to send more than 4 waves so I think this new fox is more or less fine.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

• Just did some dry runs sending reins on the latest firefox and the jump to tab is always the same. Just takes practice to time when you hit reload if you are trying to hit a certain second.
      Tourist: "Can you tell me how to get to Edinburgh Castle?"

Local: "Well I wouldn't start from here if I were you!"