Return the possibility of pre-registration

• Return the possibility of pre-registration

Hi friends
      I hope you have a beautiful and pleasant winter

There was a possibility of pre-registration in the previous servers

There were at least three benefits:
      1) Ability to maintain proprietary name for older and professional players
      2) Pre-register multiple accounts (concurrently) and select an account with a better position and delete the rest of them
      3) More time savings when starting a server

Please post your comment

I hope you agree with my opinion.

Because if the number of people who agree with my opinion is too high, decision makers will review the current conditions and pre-registration will be possible again.

Hope to happen soon
      Live for ourselves not for showing that to others…

Overrate to your behavior more that your prestige, because behaviors are the sign of your facts but prestige is what others thought about you.
    • Aarmin wrote:

There were at least three benefits:

2) Pre-register multiple accounts (concurrently) and select an account with a better position and delete the rest of them

That is against the game rules every player agrees to when they create their account. A player may only own one account per game world.

As to the pre-registration, it is not likely to come back at this point. But your suggestion will be passed on to those higher up.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

^this is cheating. you are a cheat sir

Dear friend, thank you for commenting
      No, it's not cheating
      If we continue to play with some accounts and do not remove them, we will be cheating
      Dear, Having multiple accounts at start time is not cheating

Overrate to your behavior more that your prestige, because behaviors are the sign of your facts but prestige is what others thought about you.
    • Aarmin wrote:

Dear friend, thank you for commenting
      No, it's not cheating
      If we continue to play with some accounts and do not remove them, we will be cheating
      Dear, Having multiple accounts at start time is not cheating
      Copied from the game rules:

§ 1. Account
      • § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.
      So yes, it is cheating. Having more than one account at the start of a server is still having more than one account...
    • Thanks for the responses from friends as well as the moderator and dear manager

with the best wishes :rep02:

• Aarmin wrote:

Because if the number of people who agree with my opinion is too high, decision makers will review the current conditions and pre-registration will be possible again.

Hope to happen soon

Mistake number 1 was actually assuming any part of trav HQ listen to anything outside their building. Rumour has it HQ has blocked Travian forums for devs so they deliberately miss all the useful ideas.
    • Feedback and Ideas are forward by myself from the forum and Fenaor from game tickets to the relevent teams in munich. All the ideas that have been sent have received acknowledgement and they do get discussed but new features and changes take time to be implmeneted, as with any game the process is complex to ensure that balence is maintained, that the change does not impact anything else etc.

A good example is the specials server. How long have people been asking for new tribes? Lots of the features sugested in T3.6 & T4 went on to be implmented in either the specials server or what we now know as Travian: Kingdoms
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • m.hudson wrote:

Feedback and Ideas are forward by myself from the forum and Fenaor from game tickets to the relevent teams in munich. All the ideas that have been sent have received acknowledgement and they do get discussed but new features and changes take time to be implmeneted, as with any game the process is complex to ensure that balence is maintained, that the change does not impact anything else etc.

A good example is the specials server. How long have people been asking for new tribes? Lots of the features sugested in T3.6 & T4 went on to be implmented in either the specials server or what we now know as Travian: Kingdoms
      Did HQ ever provide any sort of explanation as to why there has been multiple serious bugs in the game in the last month? What has changed to enable these serious issues to get onto the live game? Getting a proper answer from HQ answering that is the least we deserve I'd say