Changing Email Address Issue

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Changing Email Address Issue

Has anyone else had an issue registering for a server, where you get "email service failure"?

I did and it meant starting the server a day late until support sorted it. It then happened next server I started too.

Then when trying to change email address later in the server, the code for the new email address was sent, but the code for the old email address was not sent. When asking customer service for help, i got told to check spam folder. Upon replying that yes the spam folder had been checked, I have now got no reply.

If anyone has encountered this before, how did you get round it? And is there someone who knows where to get a faster response than emailing customer service? 24hrs is way too long to reply to a paying customer imo