The YD (Your Doom) War Thread

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The video diary of the Legends on Tour Event is now available!
    Don't miss it: Watch it now!
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• And btw reports stopped only when u knew your team isnt gonna win :) that entire server knows so no point giving this no time no reports statement :)

If you really had less time you wouldnt be on skype and ingame because all it takes to post report here is 5 minutes and u waste more than that everyday ingame and on skype so.

Please dont just type anything for the sake of covering up.

YD is a failure and so are YOU along with this fail of the year Thread.
      Comx - Renegade |SE| Comx- Nishachar |SW| Com8- Bored |Sim Inc| In4- Calm Chor|Newbs| Com4- Ashes |CWL|
    • It is a game, and not a moba where we all head down to the salt mine now and then :P

Since you mentioned jobs, the only job here is people reading what is posted. His "job" inst to post the report, he simple wanted to give what people asked, so i call it a favour.
      Anyway was a fun round, many things could have been different, but it is a wargame, and hatred, cookyness and self esteem will always make the difference, this is what make it fun and unpredictable :)

happy x-mas people!
      Recent :item10: :
      Comx: Elysia, Njord | Com30: The Musketeers | Nox: Nemesis | No19: Njoldir

Getting used to and will probably see more to them
    • Bjornar I didn’t say he Must post!

I said he should because he started it himself and no one asked him to :) and reports are not being posted only after you guys had less green coloured success and more red coloured fails :P if he continued he would be respected but he showed that he only likes his victories.

Anyhow merry christmas ^^
      Comx - Renegade |SE| Comx- Nishachar |SW| Com8- Bored |Sim Inc| In4- Calm Chor|Newbs| Com4- Ashes |CWL|
    • Hehe, merry christmas :)

I liked the round, had been kinda boring without you guys there in SE, was fun :)

As for the reports, i dont have them anymore :P When you say it, i actually never tought of posting them myself, lol. Well i hope Arnav have them stored up in his skype someplace and wants to go treasure hunting for them, haha.

Guessing this isnt the last time we see eachother, however i'm not sure if i will show my face on next comx, havent done the summer rounds for a long time, Darn student life, takes to much time! me want travian time!
      Recent :item10: :
      Comx: Elysia, Njord | Com30: The Musketeers | Nox: Nemesis | No19: Njoldir

Getting used to and will probably see more to them