TS3 Rumor & Meme Mill

• TS3

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Oh, is that troops of Koura that died while attacking someone? I thought the losers association of HiT can only spike farms for other quadrants. Even their spy that was in our wing and I let him stay coz he was recruited by wolf to defend him (facepalm), but after wolf left since I felt sry for HiT and decided to keep this one with us anyways so that he'll not be a target while he can defend his allies - but guess what does he do? Spike farms for us too...
      I mean I'm really really disappointed. It's like they have the worse leadership. Entire server Revnant kept blabbering that RUSH uses multies and account pushes, I guess they wanted RUSH to resort to raiding so that they could spike their farms too?? I mean here's my question for Revnant who claims that he came to this server with 6 accounts. When you see a power difference between yourself and RUSH of this magnitude, your solution is to go into the gz to compete with them offensively? Take the bull by the horns, that's your solution ? and then you want other alliances like HeR and Exile to fix your mess for you? I mean alright - there's no croppers in SW, but what stopped you from taking over the NW region? It takes a simple glance to know that there's no pre-made metas in NW or in NE. We gave leadership to NE, but NW always lacked one. At one point I could've easily taken over NW region but I thought you guys have a leadership and you'd do it but facepalm! Oh and I'll not ask ask the obvious question that you come with 6 members, but have 14 accs in gz based on the analysis I saw somewhere in this room. If they're not pre-made are they multies? coz otherwise I do not see someone ever settling in Gz otherwise.
      And regarding our Cease Fire with SE (it's not a nap - or else you could see it in profiles. Even though they mean the same thing but there's no relationship among HeR and RUSH), unlike you I judged the difference of strength during the very first week. We were two accounts when we made this pact with RUSH to let us build an alliance in NE so that we can compete too since there's no pre-made in NE. And only wolf had settled a 2nd village - yet still RUSH made this pact with us and let us build an alliance around these two accounts which is now known as HeR. So, I was not going to break the cease fire which any other leader would've rejected since it was made by putting trust into two unknown players on week 2 of the server. Had you bought some space for yourselves and played till the arties - after the cease fire duration was over we'd have fought along side you. Since who wants a boring server? I have only played one server out of the 6 or 7 where I was with a dominating alliance and it was my worst server mentally since till end i kept thinking "will I have a WW to hit with my wwk?"
      So please, stop blaming others for your own incompetence. I hope you guys stop leading so that no other servers is ruined. I bet you chose to play this server since you knew no other metas were restarting and you'd have another easy server. Well, surprise! Next time in your profiles you can mention, "Winners of com6, Losers of the ongoing com3 that'll end in 170 days." Good Luck wherever else you play.

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • Rumour has it fnx is annoyed about spiking well i am glad you have used your voice to speak about something at last, insignificant as it is. Firstly you answered it your self the Croppers we seriously lacking in SW Quad and rather than moving into another quad and risk bouncing all over the place we went to GZ and seeing as we originally managed to settle almost twice as many caps into GZ before Rush the power difference was not so great hopefully you can see that :D

As for why so many people came to GZ that is simple players chose to come GZ and then it became clear the sort of game that was being played and we knew that we would have to make some connections with some other players to stand any chance we knew 25k+ plus hammer would appear due to pushing and such, So we asked you how you would play the game you was to scared so decided to sit in Rush's lap and are just upset they will man handle you for sure.

Also lets take a moment to talk about how Wolfs account came under new management and you came into the possession of a new cap just before the account deleted lets not spout nonsense about others when you play like this :D

We know when a server is not worth playing that's the difference between HIT and you guys we don't mind a fight and we don't mind losing, we just refuse to play with the kind of players of this server and know when its pointless, you just upset that you sat in Rush's lap instead of fighting it to make it a good server and now they will Steam Roll you a laugh about it. Best of luck :D
    • sry Revnant. But I see nothing there but excuses. Also i'm curious, what's wrong with this:

Revenant wrote:

Also lets take a moment to talk about how Wolfs account came under new management and you came into the possession of a new cap just before the account deleted lets not spout nonsense about others when you play like this :D
      I'd like to really know... I took his capital since he was deleting - have you not seen allies give others their villages before deleting? What is the issue about playing like this? Did you want me to use his 150% cropper with level 18 fields to park my troops at to meet your standards? Or should I keep it as a personal farm? We came to this server as def for wolf before we got serious. So when he left, giving his capital to us was the least he could do for us.

Here's the thing - stop being pissed that I do not want to join in a fight of two metas with a random bunch of players on day 50 of the server when only I'm the active leader since my co-leaders were/are busy during Dec/January. If you could not hold them off till the artifacts - our help could not do you any good anyways.

Revenant wrote:

We know when a server is not worth playing that's the difference between HIT and you guys we don't mind a fight and we don't mind losing, we just refuse to play with the kind of players of this server and know when its pointless, you just upset that you sat in Rush's lap instead of fighting it to make it a good server and now they will Steam Roll you a laugh about it. Best of luck :D
      ah right - this is what loser talking looks like. Of course, the only servers worth playing for you are the ones without oppositions. Or else you'd have quit com6 too. What's your next plan? I've heard some metas are restarting in next servers, you planning to attach yourself to fight nothing or you'll be waiting for an empty server to lead another zerg into victory?

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • Revenant wrote:

you just upset that you sat in Rush's lap instead of fighting it to make it a good server and now they will Steam Roll you a laugh about it. Best of luck
      So, you've gotten smacked about by another meta that you say cheat... And then when you decide to give up because you get beaten, rather than hurting the cheating team that beat you, you decide to hurt the opposition that will be left after you run off with your tail between your legs? Nice logic.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • Take it easy, it's just a game. If you win this game then server ends in the same way if you lose :P

Therefore, I can not understand why it is necessary to make so many deals :) Currently, it seems that almost 75% of server players work for RUSH :)
      Yes, you play a good game! But it seems to me that you do not want to enjoy this game.....Are you afraid 25 estonians??? 6 czechs???

The server has been out of balance for a long time ....And if this continues, then many people will lose interest in this server (on both sides). Think about it before you make any deals...

Sorry my bad English, but i try to explain own thoughts. Keep this server alive and Happy New Year!
    • v2ints wrote:

Take it easy, it's just a game. If you win this game then server ends in the same way if you lose :p

Therefore, I can not understand why it is necessary to make so many deals :) Currently, it seems that almost 75% of server players work for RUSH :)
      Yes, you play a good game! But it seems to me that you do not want to enjoy this game.....Are you afraid 25 estonians??? 6 czechs???

The server has been out of balance for a long time ....And if this continues, then many people will lose interest in this server (on both sides). Think about it before you make any deals...

Sorry my bad English, but i try to explain own thoughts. Keep this server alive and Happy New Year!
      Hello,

happy new year as well to you. Can you please elaborate on your calculations, how do you get this 75%? Since when there is 6 czechs, I remember they had 44 members before deleting :!: . We have no intention of having a boring server.
    • We make it easy. We will take the first page of the alliance table :)

RUSH+RUSHw+RU$H+Tortuga+HeR+HeR2 <--these are 100% one team but LOT, PD maybe too. I do not know these secret deals but if we try to farm some players then Salty react it :) Maybe this 75% is too optimistic but idea is the same. We do not want a boring server?

EXILE, UN, Del SW <-- they are looking own friends :) Maybe they find RUSH :D

UFO allies. We (small estonians gang) are trying to build up a broken HIT allies because many good players left and join for example RUSHw allie ... But the funny thing is that everyone is afraid of something. It's easier to play in the dominant union, it's sad ....sad that they do not want to fight...it's easier to quit or go over.

Sorry, but this is my view of the server
    • v2ints wrote:

We make it easy. We will take the first page of the alliance table :)

RUSH+RUSHw+RU$H+Tortuga+HeR+HeR2 <--these are 100% one team but LOT, PD maybe too. I do not know these secret deals but if we try to farm some players then Salty react it :) Maybe this 75% is too optimistic but idea is the same. We do not want a boring server?

EXILE, UN, Del SW <-- they are looking own friends :) Maybe they find RUSH :D

UFO allies. We (small estonians gang) are trying to build up a broken HIT allies because many good players left and join for example RUSHw allie ... But the funny thing is that everyone is afraid of something. It's easier to play in the dominant union, it's sad ....sad that they do not want to fight...it's easier to quit or go over.

Sorry, but this is my view of the server
      Her and Her2 are not with us. We have a nap or as fnx (Her leader) called previously "cease fire", we never sent to each other any deff or helped with attacks, so I don't know on which criteria you called us one team. LOT, PD, srsly? They are farms. All right, at least that your number makes no sense.

We never had any talks with EXILE, UN and Del Sw, but seeing what you are writing, you have never had either. I don't really get what you are crying about.

I'm sorry that you need to rebuild alliances which were destroyed by terrible leadership of czech dream team. It's an easy task, I know. 4 players who went to RUSHw shouldn't be such a big thing for you, especially if you guys drop this "whole world against me" mask and stand up to fight like a real men.

IMO, you have a lot of options this server diplomacy wise, but you just haven't used it yet. GL.
    • Jofke wrote:

I don't really get what you are crying about.
      I'm not crying :) I take it as an entertainer and I wonder if you take it so seriously. It's important for you to use unfair techniques to win. :) (where is Fair Play?) How many your players are banned in this server? Yes, they got punished but it shows you take it too seriously! Calm down and take it easy! You do not win a million euros if you should win the server :)
    • v2ints wrote:

Jofke wrote:

I don't really get what you are crying about.
      I'm not crying :) I take it as an entertainer and I wonder if you take it so seriously. It's important for you to use unfair techniques to win. :) (where is Fair Play?) How many your players are banned in this server? Yes, they got punished but it shows you take it too seriously! Calm down and take it easy! You do not win a million euros if you should win the server :)
      You changed the subject, how convenient for you :) from your inability to talk with other alliance leaders and by that gathering wrong info to again - accusations.

What unfair techniques? Pushing is allowed in this game, it's not our problem, that you are only 25 players or whatever and are not playing like a team. 3 players were banned, one ban was totally from air.. does it mean that you have a right to call everyone against you cheaters? I think not. We are just having fun here, we are making memes, jokes, but you guys are throwing your accusations here (MEME AND RUMORS thread), czech done that almost every mm they sent. I take it easy, but what you guys doing it's getting boring... But maybe it's a way you operate not only in travian, so I can't really blame you.