Banned Villages

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Cretin_UK wrote:

The other thing to consider, is that someone(s) on your server had to plant all of these bots. It indicates that your server is a crap server for cheating, or has a high cheat:player ratio. This may also indicate that it may be a server that is not worth investing time and gold into, unfortunately :(

The ratio that you are talking about seems very extreme. The last server I started there were I think 2-3 silver bots in my 13x13...these were obvious to find and get banned early on. More than that and I start getting worried about the fate of my server...
      I challenge you to register an account on UKx and look around, that's the server we are talking about. This problem has exploded and I've never seen this before...
      Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana

PublicEnemy UKx9 - i.imgur.com/l23a9.png
    • *cough cough* just look for the Russian player and then ask MH to look into his account for suspected botting.

aaaaaaaaaaaand here comes my forum ban :D
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
    • dario wrote:

Our in game team is working on this issue. Our in game team is doing all the possible methods to get rid of all the bots. Kindly be patient for some more time.
      I think travian themselves created the bots to make the ukx look full.

How can it be that hard to remove them, you've tracked 4/5 of the server as there all banned.

Is there much harm in un blocking some bots so we can farm more? Just the north west Quad doesn't matter about the others
    • Travian Games will never do such things. Believe me, our in game team is chasing the issue and trying their best to resolve it. The solution for this issue is little complicated and the in game team is working at their best as we discuss it here.

These bot ruin the game if un blocked. These bot are being created for resource pushing and to give unfair advantages in game. So leave them for farming will ultimately create more chaos as they keep on building crannies to protect resources.
    • New

dario wrote:

Travian Games will never do such things. Believe me, our in game team is chasing the issue and trying their best to resolve it. The solution for this issue is little complicated and the in game team is working at their best as we discuss it here.

These bot ruin the game if un blocked. These bot are being created for resource pushing and to give unfair advantages in game. So leave them for farming will ultimately create more chaos as they keep on building crannies to protect resources.
      ANOTHER BOT HAS APPEARED

IN auction i was winning a wisdom book my max bid was set at 1400 silver I was winning it i noticed 30mins later when changing pages silver went back up, Presumed someone out bidded me fine but when looking i got out bidded by 455 I tried bidding it back up it would not increase

I have tried again another item lost to a lower bid

UKX is awful
    • New

The auction works on the basis of maximum bid. If someones maximum bid is higher than yours then you will always be outbid by at least 1 silver.

The auction protection will prevent large bids that are in excess of market values and there is also a cap to the amount that can be bidded on an item
      128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • New

Yea it's probably because all of these bots are silver bots. They do adventures and then sell items to make cages, ointment,scrolls etc cheaper for their primary account. Then the primary knows how to game the auction house by tripping the auction protection system with automatically bidding. This then generates free gold for that account by getting cheap stuff and selling it back to you.

See if you can find someone who is bidding on everything and report them for investigation...
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this