UK3 Server Awards

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• UK3 Server Awards

So, as ca1 and gigawatts are both agents of MFH the server will be ending on Monday.

Personally after this last twist I won't be sticking around to chat much.

Well done to MFH&NMS, a win is a win i guess...

Tradition dictates we have an awards thread and I have taken the standard catagories, feel free to add in your own.

IGN (single or dual-account):
      Your Set-up and Achievements:
      Alliance:
      Best Alliance (Not your own):
      Best Player on the Server:
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:
      Best Opponent:
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:
      Best Leader (Your own):
      Best Leader (Not your own):
      Stupidest Decision:
      Most Underrated:
      Best Noob:
      Most Overrated:
      Memorable Moment of the server:
      Soundtrack to your server:

Cheers
      Crunch
    • I know no one believed that ca1 wasn't always with us but surely you don't think giga is with us. I tried messaging that account a few times to see if they were up for a bit of banter and they never replied even once. I would have thought they probably faked you as a wind up. I know I definitely would ^^

I'l be a bit disappinted if he is hitting you to be honest
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Crunch how could you betray us with lies and deceit about Giga hitting you instead of us. I thought we all had an obligation to be completely transparent and truthful with our enemies regarding the destination that all the WWKs on the server intend to land.
    • My responses to this won't be changing in the next week before the server ends (unless someone has something special left) so let's go with my answers! I'll risk being first to put them out there.

IGN (single or dual-account): Alexhol

Your Set-up and Achievements: Took over from leaders of Carnage when nobody else would, organised a merge with THOR to make sure we actually got to artes with some troops left, organised the demolition of Lukevardy (you're welcome everyone), formed null and then turned null from an "incompetent" alliance to one that both RD and MFH&NMS felt the need to send a lot of hammers at to stop winning. Also was meant to be a defensive player all server but ended up building a 9k ram hammer in around 50 days on request to help Ca1... that ended well...

Alliance: Null

Best Alliance (Not your own): MFH&NMS - even if they don't win the server they did one hell of a job having to knock down 3 WWs and defend 1.

Best Player on the Server: gigawatts without question. The hammers that account built are unrivalled.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Lucky as he built his own rammer and also built Panda&Chimp's hammer which was then starved and wasted when he was removed as sitter.

Best Opponent: Gigawatts was obviously the best player but in terms of who was the best player to be a pain in null's side I will say the stig with all his rammers.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Infection/Wookie/Kiki, all 3 very good defensive players.

Best Leader (Your own): Am I allowed to say me? No? Then Or24214/Lucky did some stuff as well :D

Best Leader (Not your own): MJ and Meme were both very good. Hard to choose as I don't know enough about what they did.

Stupidest Decision: Well this will be an interesting one...
      MFH&NMS - What Ca1 did. Picked winning over friends.
      RD - sent hammers on null's WW when should've been all sent on MFH in their last hits.
      Null - being too inactive mid game causing multiple people to quit. Trusting people too much. Not having enough supply villages around the WW (despite 100s of MMs)

Most Underrated: Or24214. The effort he put in to our WW was crazy.

Best Noob: I don't know who's first server it was outside of my alliance so will have to go for Kiki and Breakskins. I think Ruben claimed it was his first server as well actually, not sure if that's true.

Most Overrated: Jekyll&Syn. So much potential at the start and even though I'm sure he was unlucky and produced a tonne of defence, I didn't see him have an effect on late game.

Memorable Moment of the server: Lukevardy in the THOR Skype chat when TheGhostMaster left to NMS and we left to form null. What a moment that was. Absolute complete denial that it had happened, saying Ruben would come back and that we shouldn't attack him, followed by an incredibly foul mouthed rant at me and him sending his whole hammer at my closest village to him, losing his entire army as I had prepared for the attack :)

Soundtrack to your server: Am I allowed a meme as well? I need 2 soundtracks, first one because we went solo despite everyone thinking we should've confeded (didn't work out in the end)

and second one because we had such a long period where we didn't do anything.

and meme for obvious reasons...

Everyone feel free to comment. Like I say, none of these will change in the next week before the server ends (unless someone's hiding a mega WWk) so thought I would risk putting my awards first.

Also special shout out to Gellewza (my dual), Johnny_og_ole, Jikito & Adishko (build more siege next time you noobs), Typhon and el presidente for their work in the different things they did this server. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone I've mentioned from null again in our next server.

Finally, I have to say that this has been a great server. We've brought the forums back to life, it seems to have gone on forever because of the amount of defence and offence produced throughout, there have been some amazing hammers made and I hope that at the end of it everyone has had fun and made a lot of new friends. I know I certainly have
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hawk: inappropriate image ().

• MartinJames_UK wrote:

Would just say in fairness to Jekyll we chiefed a hammer vill of his and if that was his main one then its understandable about his involvement, same as Jellypete. I'll probably fill one in later, but personally and for the ally thanks for your kind words Alex.

Yeah as I was writing it I thought I was being harsh on Jekyll, but unfortunately that's how the game can go. Maybe not most overrated but biggest disappointment due to his hammer being chiefed. I'm sure from what I've heard he's had many previous servers where he's been the best player.

• Well if alex filled this so early, i might do it aswell :)

IGN (single or dual-account): single( ;) ;) ) , Lucky
      Your Set-up and Achievements:
      well, i was the last member of Imperium, last member of Carnage East, last and the only member of couple allies named Chuck Almighty, i might be the player who actually switched allies the most on this server. Although since i was last i always got to permanently rename them and leave, so that's an achievement i guess :D

Alliance: Undecided

Best Alliance (Not your own):
      i will actually give this to RD, but shout out to NMS/MFH leader sparhawk who is still in 2 man alliance, i wonder if he'll try to squeez into main ally if MFH/NMS wins

Best Player on the Server:
      Boom!, after all, he is still top attacker and will probably stay till the end, if that somehow changes and i doubt it, it won't change my answer because i loved that preendgame use of his non cap hammer, even though he's first attacker right now because of that pointless attack on GM's clubs. I'll still take roman as the best player just so i don't give it to couple of teuton runner ups.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:
      el presidente, even with all confusion and fighting Thor, you could always count on that he will have some off army to attack, he continuosly trained troops and wasn't afraid to use them whenever needed. I give props to alexhol account for building solid non cap rammer in really short period of time.

Best Opponent: i must agree with alex on this one, the stig was really pain in the ass, after his first hit on RDs WW he switched to us haha , whenever we saw him coming from one of gina or stig pens,, we knew there were atleast 50k clubs, 12k TKs and 5k rams (and i must say, that was happening really often) coming our way

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:
      after artifacts and maybe 1-2 months after, eevee was a best defender in my opinion, she fell down during end game but still...lots of praets there.
      Overall i would pick kiki as the best defender in null. Massive amounts of praets going from her villages. Btw, RD should thank her for building Lundy's deff and supply villages for their WW until apparently enough deff was trained and she was kicked as a sitter lol. She never did share anything to us about their ally, and tbh, we never asked about it. (just to get ahead of the spy talks)

Best Leader (Your own): I guess Alex? I'll leave that in the air...

Best Leader (Not your own):
      Not really sure about what most of them did, but i liked arguing with MJ, and maybe couple of claims he said did actually happen, so i might aswell go with Repent :thumbup:

Stupidest Decision:
      Trusting Ca1, obviously haha, that part of the game furthered my paranoia xD

Most Underrated:
      Cbj and infection, i didn't mention them in best deffenders because i like praets more than i like phals, but they were phalanx/druid training machines, especially in the endgame

Best Noob: might aswell agree with alex and say kiki and breakskins, although we had such a nice amount of new players who did really excellent job on this unusual server :D

Most Overrated: HeWhoDaresWins, i might be wrong about him, but him having unique fool always led me to believe that he would be better offensive player and had greater amount of offensive troops(he might have played defence, but again, i didn't see much spears in RDs WW either), especially when i saw 20k rams during scoutings. I don't know, in my eyes he was a greater player.

Memorable Moment of the server:
      Demolition of Thor was fun, we turned page on that one so i guess it's memorable for us. My personal most memorable time is when i cleared scout artie with just couple of Imperians left standing haha, of course i didn't had bucket to revive my hero so there was a quick push to InDy for treasury, he ended up having that artie for large period of time then :) It was nice adrenaline rush then.

Tough, intense, with glimpses of hope and should only be played by majestic players in presence of Pope. xD

The post was edited 2 times, last by MarkokraM ().

• Well, if everybody's doing it, peer pressure n all

IGN (single or dual-account): Mutley - single account but with the amount of time Ruben spent sitting me it felt like I had a dual ^^

Your Set-up and Achievements: Initially planned to go def, then was asked to switch to wwk. Then told to switch back to def so RD wouldn't chief my hammer ^^
      Prepped two chiefable villages for the ally and cleared the large artes they held. Cleared the second half of the WW. Ran a few successful ops against RD. Held the alliance WW

Alliance: MFH/NMS

Best Alliance (Not your own): RD

Best Player on the Server: 1.21 Gigawatts - Made two WWKs and what felt like 50 hammers, pretty much owned the raiding charts for most of the server aswell

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Difficult to pick one, Moogle and Hag n Raki both did so much, between them they crippled loads of RDs hammers before they got to send.

Best Opponent: Boom! - He caused our deffers no end of grief during the mid game

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: We were so fortunate to have so many brillant deffers this server but ig i had to pick one it would have to be Aegon that guy had anvils coming out of every orifice

Best Leader (Your own): Ayath - Dispite his time restraints he held the alliance together keeping the def team motivated and moving around while so many of the leadership team were to busy in real life to help.

Best Leader (Not your own): Boom! - First time I've played a server where I've been able to chat to the enemy and have a laugh while we're taking chunks out of each other in game

Biggest Mistake: Arranging for whitewolf to steal the uni hawk and not noticing that he currently had a large AA

Most Underrated: Welliton - Started late as a non gold def account, ended up as one of our most valuable deffers

Best Noob: Whitewolf - started late yet still rose up and became one of our top deffers

Most Overrated: Trouble - was one of the leaders in THOR, who during early was high up in the raiding and attacking charts. Deleted before artes

Memorable Moment of the server: Expecting to wall on jellypetes non cap hammer and then finding out there was only 500 druids protecting it, then seeing Moogle had turnt ot into a cranny vil ^^

Most Annoying: Andywills - had a half decent hammer but was to afraid to hit anything other than feeders for months on end. Never stopped regardless of how many losses he took. Worked out well in the end as it meant I went from training def In 6 vils to 24 ^^

Biggest Drama Queen: Crunch

King of conspiracy theories: Crunch

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Peer pressured in to it by both null leaders hey? I see my opening...

Well mutley, you know what else all the cool kids are doing these days? Joining null 1 minute before their WW hits lv100. Just saying, if you want to be one of the cool kids...

But seriously, that's a good insight to MFH&NMS for me, I didn't know who was doing what and it's good to know for future servers. I'm also quite glad Andy annoyed you, he's quite good at doing that haha!

• "Well, if everybody's doing it, peer pressure n all" Ditto

IGN (single or dual-account): Ayath - although started on Moogle as dual -just to help out, split to a separate account after 3-4 weeks, engaged a friend from the US to help watch for incoming and send raids during the night.

Your Set-up and Achievements: Will update after the server finishes

Alliance: NMS -> MFH/NMS

Best Alliance (Not your own): RD

Best Player on the Server: Hard to decide between Giga and Boom - WWK's don't matter in this, mid game threat was where you put the biggest pressure on us.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Easy to pick, Hag n Raki made a few game changing attacks.

Best Opponent: See above

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Namu was the biggest but JJ was the most active when it mattered.

Best Leader (Your own): Mutley, the glue that keeps you together.

Best Leader (Not your own): RD, not interacted with them individually at leadership level

Biggest Mistake: None this round ;)

Most Underrated: Kangaroo, came good when we most needed him

Best Noob: Moogle, whats you're hero count now ?

Memorable Moment of the server: Seeing NMS and MFH merge successfully. Despite the gloss it wasn't an easy merge at first, but did blossom.

Most Annoying: Pad - wtf

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: edit per op ().