Price Increase

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• I just want to know who on earth thought that a higher gold price would result in more money for TG...

And yes a scandinavian domain would be amazing instead of having 300 people on each server...But this was suggested 5+ years ago and still not a word from TG.

And how about that the International (EUR) payment option gets added to the UK domain? Or is that a no go?

And now that the USD is slowly going down atm, can we expect a reverse of the price increase in a few months?

Edit: Or if you really want to focus on USD, enable the option to pay with USD aswell.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lemon ().

• Andi wrote:

OT: Find it hard to believe that a handful of actives on .no domain can keep it profitable.
      In my experience (from Norwegians and for that matter Danes showing up on .com, I don't play on either domain), they spend a lot more gold than the average travian player.

I would imagine the Baltics and the likes have lower amounts of gold usage, due to significantly lower incomes.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments.

Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of the price increase is not 2 things that go hand in hand.

I will say this but cannot say anymore but 2018 is going to be a stellar year I think based on what I have seen and been told.

The only hint I can give you is that some of your complaints about the game are on the front burner for 2018.

I will be happy when I am given the date to release that kind of stuff. It is looking good though and you can say you heard it here first.

Wish I could say more now but there is a teaser anyway.
      do you think anything whats going to happen in 2018 will make me accept price increase? you should have flawless game in first place ... anyway you are about to lose more players, most likely I will be one of them too... and believe me when I say once they are gone nothing what you will do will bring them back ;) ... enjoy dead game
      I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic
    • S0 2018 is going to be a great change/improvement for travian. Any one who has played any length of time are laughing their heads off . Been there watched it go splat so many times.

Most people see a game down due to maintaince message and groan. "What they going to break this time" you guys at travian never let us down. Always mess up.

The fact is we clearly see your reasoning for the price increase as baloney. It's a desperate attempt to keep the money coming.
      When you got greedy trying to encourage a load of newbies to join by taking away the need for skill you lost the die hard travian players who also spent the most gold

No one starts travian intending to spend a lot of gold. New players start first and only if they think its worth it buy gold. Bugs and low numbers is not worth it.

This will just put people off . Numbers shocking. Getting harder and harder to find a server on uk with decent numbers.
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments.

Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of the price increase is not 2 things that go hand in hand.

I will say this but cannot say anymore but 2018 is going to be a stellar year I think based on what I have seen and been told.

The only hint I can give you is that some of your complaints about the game are on the front burner for 2018.

I will be happy when I am given the date to release that kind of stuff. It is looking good though and you can say you heard it here first.

Wish I could say more now but there is a teaser anyway. :)
      Front Burner for 2018? These issues have been out there for 1-2 Months minimum - Many longer. They should already be sorted. You're just a thicker version of Ajit Pai.
    • It seems like another defining moment for Travian.
      Honestly, well done ||

I don't blame the forum guys, although trying to control the conversation by offering a tease into 2018 was absurd. By 2018 half the players will have gone just in time for the price hike.
      I blame the guys at the top, the guys who have no clue what happens at player level base. Perhaps if they knew exactly what is happening at their customers level, they would be shocked and appalled by their continual destructive business decisions.

I offer some help in this department:
      General Business Books - For Dummies

For your convenience, all prices are is USD :thumbsup:

Final note; No more gold for me ;(
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |

The post was edited 1 time, last by daz ().

• Mods have gone quiet now that they realised their attempt to distract us with "great things to come" would never work

Join all of UK2, UK4, UK5 and UK19 in a strike against buying gold![/b]
      [/b]
      If you haven't heard about it, then your alliance doesn't have a representative and we want to talk to them!

Shut down all revenue from UK servers for Travian until they reverse is joke of a decision!
    • Hello

First I was not trying to distract anyone.

I have been monitoring this thread and am reporting the posts as feedback to those who needs to see them,

This thread will also be part of Dario's and my weekly report so that Travian knows it is a thread of importance.

If I wanted to distract you then I would have ran naked thru the forum and no one wants to see that. :(
    • Lemon wrote:

Serious question...

Have they ever changed/looked into anything a CM has included in his weekly report?

I can say with confidence that they do take our reports seriously.

Lemon you prowl the .COM domain so you should know better then anyone that they do as you have seen me work the threads during incidents and problems that arise.

You also know that I am very proactive in processing info and getting it sent up river.

You have also seen on the .COM's where I have reported back to the players that their ideas have been used and implemented.
      (no I will not get you any examples as you can find those yourself.)

EDIT....Let me also add that my reference to 2018 was a direct link to the players calls about fixing stuff.
      So maybe we will see some stuff fixed that has been spoken about many times. Again though I cannot say no more. :)
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Lemon wrote:

Serious question...

Have they ever changed/looked into anything a CM has included in his weekly report?
      I can say with confidence that they do take our reports seriously.

Lemon you prowl the .COM domain so you should know better then anyone that they do as you have seen me work the threads during incidents and problems that arise.

You also know that I am very proactive in processing info and getting it sent up river.

You have also seen on the .COM's where I have reported back to the players that their ideas have been used and implemented.
      (no I will not get you any examples as you can find those yourself.)

EDIT....Let me also add that my reference to 2018 was a direct link to the players calls about fixing stuff.
      So maybe we will see some stuff fixed that has been spoken about many times. Again though I cannot say no more. :)
      You mentioned to Lemon about your assistance during .COM Working Threads? What did you actually do there? - Post Incorrect information? Troll? - From what I see you made the situation 10x Worse.

Seriously? ?Your 2018 'Tease' is about Fixing Stuff?! Thank you so much, you're going to fix your game, that's broken. That's soooo exciting. This shouldn't be a highlight/something to look forward to in future, it isnt an expansion pack. This is your game, which is broken - It's a priority to fix now, not the future. What a mug.
    • Templar Knight wrote:

I am still on the .COM and I will let my record there stand on its own. I know what has been accomplished there in a short amount of time.

I do not troll as I leave that to others. Know what I mean ;)
      How about the rest of the post. Do you seriously think its acceptable to consider 'fixing' your game a 'teaser' and something to look forward to?
    • Amalgon wrote:

Templar Knight wrote:

I am still on the .COM and I will let my record there stand on its own. I know what has been accomplished there in a short amount of time.

How about the rest of the post. Do you seriously think its acceptable to consider 'fixing' your game a 'teaser' and something to look forward to?
      The rest of my post....

I stated I am not at liberty to say more at this time. I felt though that giving away some info was a good idea since my take on this thread has been players complaining about a price increase being unfair since there was so many bugs and other problems.
      That is my take of what has been told in this thread. Correct me if I am wrong.

So I know of some stuff but it has official release dates so I cannot tell all. Just part of working here at Travian.

So one of my hints was concerning fixes..... :)

Was I wrong to post that...No because the complaints have been about bugs as I have seen in this thread. You will see finally that things can happen and do happen.

Some stuff that you all have asked for will come true very soon too. You will see.
    • Oh right my post was deleted, thanks for that TK, so much for free speech. Bring back Matt.

Vaguely on topic so this doesn't get deleted also: Was nice of TG to post christmas truce info a whole week before Christmas, I'm sure no one had already made plans and it's not like it falls on the same day every year or anything...

• Templar Knight wrote:

Amalgon wrote:

Templar Knight wrote:

The rest of my post....
      I stated I am not at liberty to say more at this time. I felt though that giving away some info was a good idea since my take on this thread has been players complaining about a price increase being unfair since there was so many bugs and other problems.
      That is my take of what has been told in this thread. Correct me if I am wrong.

So I know of some stuff but it has official release dates so I cannot tell all. Just part of working here at Travian.

So one of my hints was concerning fixes..... :)

Was I wrong to post that...No because the complaints have been about bugs as I have seen in this thread. You will see finally that things can happen and do happen.

Some stuff that you all have asked for will come true very soon too. You will see

You referred to 2018 As A Stellar year, and suggested the fact they're fixing a game is at least one of the reasons for this. Wrong to post it? No. Wrong to post it in a way suggestion that you're doing us a favour and its a good thing to wait for? Yes. Again. These bugs have been on going for months and should've been long fixed by now. As far as I can see you're doing the same as have for the last few months, just making false promises.