minor ideas to improve trav gameplay

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

I disagree, I don't transfer gold to silver. all silver I got was from getting good things and selling in beginning, and then buying cages at the end
      So what are you disagreeing with? the silver you are earning is from players buying cages with gold, so it's still pay to win.
    • I would suggest a new server to be created where volunteers can register and play with all the new bug fixes, updates and new trial improvements before actually been used on all other servers.

Sometimes new updates also brings new bugs to the game. so we can all test and debate as trial and error kind of thing.

But this i would like to be partially supported with gold by the game developers.
    • Meme wrote:

I believe these are called Beta servers
      beta + PTR servers - both a "thing" already.

Doesn't help much though, when a patch is rolled out on com8 (beta) before the rest, people report the bugs... And the patch then gets rolled out on all servers without the bugs being fixed first.

Meme wrote:

Supporting players on them with some gold would be a great idea.
      Yes it would, as a lot of people pointed out when the F&S beta went live (com8).

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • Instead of a filter for 50+ troops, how about a checkbox on the attack page that allows you to filter the reports to show only those with the option selected.

When using farmlists and so on it can be a pita to find certain reports sometimes and would make a good addition to gold club I think
    • Deaderpool wrote:

Instead of a filter for 50+ troops, how about a checkbox on the attack page that allows you to filter the reports to show only those with the option selected.

When using farmlists and so on it can be a pita to find certain reports sometimes and would make a good addition to gold club I think
      or give you the choice to not give you reports on green raids, like you can turn off reports on resources send to your own vills
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • I was thinking the other day... why wouldn't be available to build an extra building '' Fisherman's shack''? Available just in the villages 1 tile away from a lake and grant some extra food.

Would be a nice little helper as the farming and feeding hammers becomes more and more challenging with fewer players playing.
    • Happy wrote:

or give you the choice to not give you reports on green raids, like you can turn off reports on resources send to your own vills
      Doesn't the filters make up for this sufficiently though?

I always have the filters set like this, so if I want to check other reports than the green ones, I just click on Offensive instead of All.

If you mean for alliance reports, here are some helpful "hidden" filters:

Off green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=1&own=0
      Off yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=2&own=0
      Off Red ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=3&own=0
      Def Green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=4&own=0
      Def Yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=5&own=0
      Def Red ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=6&own=0
      Def Gray ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=7&own=0
      Scout Green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=15&own=0
      Scout Yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=16&own=0
      Scout Red ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=17&own=0
      Def scout Green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=18&own=0
      Def scout Yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=19&own=0

(change the link according to domain and server of course)

Animis opibusque parati

• wishmaster3 wrote:

Happy wrote:

Doesn't the filters make up for this sufficiently
      I always have the filters set like this, so if I want to check other reports than the green ones, I just click on Offensive instead of All.

If you mean for alliance reports, here are some helpful "hidden" filters:

Off green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=1&own=0
      Off yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=2&own=0
      Off Red ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=3&own=0
      Def Green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=4&own=0
      Def Yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=5&own=0
      Def Red ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=6&own=0
      Def Gray ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=7&own=0
      Scout Green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=15&own=0
      Scout Yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=16&own=0
      Scout Red ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=17&own=0
      Def scout Green ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=18&own=0
      Def scout Yellow ts8.travian.com/allianz.php?s=3&filter=19&own=0

(change the link according to domain and server of course)
      Doesnt change the fact that you still receive the report, in my case I want the option because I want to save time. Having 99+ reports you might not notice new yellows or reds before the losses are major instead of minor. You also won’t notice you’ve been scouted. It really defeats the whole purpose of the reports tap counting unseen reports that you, if you raid heavy like most, have 99+ reports 30 mins after you just deleted all your reps
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • I always raid very heavily. I never delete reports, no point in doing so. You have perfectly well-functioning tabs with filters. If I want to check for scoutings, I don't check "all", same for red and yellow swords :p I've honestly never had a problem with it... But well guess I can see why it's an issue if you just want to be able to look at the number on the reports button... For me, it always says 99+ so guess I didn't really think about it...

I guess you want the reports to still be visible if you click a village? But just not show up in reports? Otherwise you wouldn't be able to check if macro-raids were still good, what damage your cata waves did if they don't take losses etc.

Animis opibusque parati