Battle Reports on UKX

• Speed 3x
    • - | +

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• MadZ wrote:

Feel free to post any reports here. Suppose I better start off.

Hammers walled:

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hammers that got through:

Oi mate you forgot the other half of those reps, can be seen here tho:
      Comx - Pablo Escobar Converter - Battle reports Travian

Ukx - Carmine Falcone a.k.a. The ww thief Converter - Battle reports Travian

Ukx - Fjeldabe a.k.a. Martin is the best Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • The salt is real in Hege! Sure, thanks for showing the def that killed three of your hammers and dented three other ones. In terms of failed ops, that one goes straight to the top... keep it classy though guys ;) and remember to send me your excess wheat :D
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • MadZ wrote:

The salt is real in Hege! Sure, thanks for showing the def that killed three of your hammers and dented three other ones. In terms of failed ops, that one goes straight to the top... keep it classy though guys ;) and remember to send me your excess wheat :D
      Live feed of Madz when he goes on forum and realises his troll thread got an actual reply

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed suggestive pic ().

• This is in no way a troll thread. Most servers have had a battle reports threads in the past, so this is no different. Sorry that you guys did such a bad job that you feel this is a troll. The only troll going about is the fact you think you can achieve anything with a sub-par alliance that is naturally gifted at losing hammers and servers.

EDIT: In fact I have only just noticed there is already a reports thread for UKx (even though I've posted on it X/ ) @Templar Knight if you could merge this thread to the other, that would be great. Then the butt-hard salty hege players might stop complaining for once.
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadZ ().

• MadZ wrote:

This is in no way a troll thread. Most servers have had a battle reports threads in the past, so this is no different. Sorry that you guys did such a bad job that you feel this is a troll. The only troll going about is the fact you think you can achieve anything with a sub-par alliance that is naturally gifted at losing hammers and servers.

EDIT: In fact I have only just noticed there is already a reports thread for UKx (even though I've posted on it X/ ) @Templar Knight if you could merge this thread to the other, that would be great. Then the butt-hard salty hege players might stop complaining for once.
      I might remind you you were so bad that you were kicked from Hege, which is why you've kept bashing on Hege this whole round. The only salty player here is you (and remember, you contributed nothing to the ops and didn't arrange them when you were in the ally, so you have never provided any value to an op). But I'm sure your new overlord is loving your attempts and I hope this is helping you fit into your new ally. I think what tells the most is you are trying so hard to keep your account hidden, feel free to spell out your account name and I'm sure I could arrange a special op just for you ;), I'm sure you know what account I occasionally play on by now.

I assume this is the post you wanted me to make all along, but I refuse to fall for your terrible bait. You would never catch any fish.

The reason I've never posted any reps is that who cares, you see any report you want to see so why do they need to be public? We didn't post when we killed your op the other week, and have never commented on GTB and their ugly tactics of only taking out small players and their side villages, these players are the ones who play the game for fun and purely in that one hour free they have. By doing this GTB are just killing the game by driving new players away before they have a chance to learn, which is the last thing they need as they will have no one left to 'beat'.

Much trigger, very wow
    • "Much trigger, very wow" - is this some sort of online "tourette-like" tick you have?

Tombo457 wrote:

I might remind you you were so bad that you were kicked from Hege, which is why you've kept bashing on Hege this whole round. The only salty player here is you (and remember, you contributed nothing to the ops and didn't arrange them when you were in the ally, so you have never provided any value to an op). But I'm sure your new overlord is loving your attempts and I hope this is helping you fit into your new ally. I think what tells the most is you are trying so hard to keep your account hidden, feel free to spell out your account name and I'm sure I could arrange a special op just for you ;), I'm sure you know what account I occasionally play on by now.
      Oh is that the reason I was kicked? I never got an explanation, bit like the SMods on this forum... I don't hold any grudges, I did what was right at the time and I would do it again, but yeah, you keep holding onto that hatred. I finished number 17 attacker on the server, only 2 places below you last round, so apologies for not contributing anything... I'm trying so hard to keep my account hidden? Pot meet kettle, you change your account name every server, this is the first time I have done so (and this is due to there being a theme within GTB usernames, if there hadn't been, I would still be MadZ).

The reason I keep bashing against Hege is because we are in the quad, hence we are hitting each other, hence I only have reports involving Hege, but of course someone so self-absorbed wouldn't consider that...

Tombo457 wrote:

The reason I've never posted any reps is that who cares, you see any report you want to see so why do they need to be public? We didn't post when we killed your op the other week, and have never commented on GTB and their ugly tactics of only taking out small players and their side villages, these players are the ones who play the game for fun and purely in that one hour free they have. By doing this GTB are just killing the game by driving new players away before they have a chance to learn, which is the last thing they need as they will have no one left to 'beat'.
      I am posting big reports to try and give this forum some sort of life. If we agree about anything, it's that the forum is struggling. If you keep smashing down attempts to keep things even remotely interesting, then you are helping towards it's downfall. It just so happens that my attempts involve your ally directly, but that's no reason to be so salty. Please post the reports you have so we can spark some sort discussion. Travian is a war game, it's expected that people get hit. That IS the game.
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • MadZ wrote:

I'm trying so hard to keep my account hidden? Pot meet kettle, you change your account name every server, this is the first time I have done so
      I'm on Ron Swanson, if you need it spelling out. So you going to share yours now? I'll place a large bet you give me another one of your teammates instead.

The only annoying thing is how you've suddenly turned into a completely different person once you joined this matcho GTB ally, what has brought that on I wonder? I'm sure your allymates can see right through you.

PS: I do remember the praise you gave my ops last run, thanks for that I'll treasure it forever.

again, much trigger very wow.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

MadZ wrote:

I'm trying so hard to keep my account hidden? Pot meet kettle, you change your account name every server, this is the first time I have done so
      I'm on Ron Swanson, if you need it spelling out. So you going to share yours now? I'll place a large bet you give me another one of your teammates instead.
      The only annoying thing is how you've suddenly turned into a completely different person once you joined this matcho GTB ally, what has brought that on I wonder? I'm sure your allymates can see right through you.

PS: I do remember the praise you gave my ops last run, thanks for that I'll treasure it forever.

Your account has been known since the first week. If you think I've changed it's because I was kicked from an ally for giving them a chance to win. Then I realised that how bad it actually was.

Oh that op where we took SD's wall arte? I seem to remember I contributed to that by removing over 90% of the def... That was a good op, one you organised and one I took part in.

The only reason you are in Hege is so can have free reign over whatever artes you manage to get, with no competition. It's a shame to see how bitter you have become.
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • MadZ wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

MadZ wrote:

I'm on Ron Swanson, if you need it spelling out. So you going to share yours now? I'll place a large bet you give me another one of your teammates instead.The only annoying thing is how you've suddenly turned into a completely different person once you joined this matcho GTB ally, what has brought that on I wonder? I'm sure your allymates can see right through you.

Your account has been known since the first week. If you think I've changed it's because I was kicked from an ally for giving them a chance to win. Then I realised that how bad it actually was.
      Oh that op where we took SD's wall arte? I seem to remember I contributed to that by removing over 90% of the def... That was a good op, one you organised and one I took part in.

The only reason you are in Hege is so can have free reign over whatever artes you manage to get, with no competition. It's a shame to see how bitter you have become.
      I still see no mention of your account name, which is all I care about, feel free to 'have the win' in this 'argument', that doesn't bother me in the slightest and neither does your attempted trolling.