Battle Reports on UKX

• Speed 3x
    • - | +

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Tombo457 wrote:

I still see no mention of your account name, which is all I care about, feel free to 'have the win' in this 'argument', that doesn't bother me in the slightest and neither does your attempted trolling.
      I'm not at liberty to tell you my account, but I'm sure if you try hard enough you can find it. Oh was this an argument? Sorry I didn't realised you were so triggered that you considered this an argument. I assumed we were just talking.
    • MadZ wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

I still see no mention of your account name, which is all I care about, feel free to 'have the win' in this 'argument', that doesn't bother me in the slightest and neither does your attempted trolling.
      I'm not at liberty to tell you my account, but I'm sure if you try hard enough you can find it. Oh was this an argument? Sorry I didn't realised you were so triggered that you considered this an argument. I assumed we were just talking.
      Surprise. The big GTB player is scared of little old Hege who can't run ops and can only run into def walls.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

Surprise. The big GTB player is scared of little old Hege who can't run ops and can only run into def walls.
      The first step is admitting you have a problem, well done! Not scared, just not worth the time.
    • MadZ wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

MadZ wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

The first step is admitting you have a problem, well done! Not scared, just not worth the time.
      Not worth the time of what? Rebuilding your account after we zero it? Because you started the forum trolling, so that clearly is worth your time.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

Not worth the time of what? Rebuilding your account after we zero it? Because you started the forum trolling, so that clearly is worth your time.
      I didn't start trolling, I started a thread with the genuine interest of seeing other reports from the server. It was you who started posting images and mentioned trolling... Quite frankly Tombo, seeing how you've reacted in this thread has just shown how much I've gotten under your skin. Enjoy holding your grudge(s) and don't let it consume you too much.
    • MadZ wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

I didn't start trolling, I started a thread with the genuine interest of seeing other reports from the server. It was you who started posting images and mentioned trolling... Quite frankly Tombo, seeing how you've reacted in this thread has just shown how much I've gotten under your skin. Enjoy holding your grudge(s) and don't let it consume you too much.
      I quit earlier this round (now I just queue when res is overflowing, the acc would be a great farm) and my forum account deletes in 8 days, I really couldn't care :). I just prefer facts to come out, and the fact you are scared to provide your IGN is all I needed.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

I quit earlier this round (now I just queue when res is overflowing, the acc would be a great farm) and my forum account deletes in 8 days, I really couldn't care :). I just prefer facts to come out, and the fact you are scared to provide your IGN is all I needed.
      That is a shame, because you do add to the forum so sorry to see you go. Spin it however you like, I just don't feel the need to tell you :) maybe you could try and find me in between queuing troops!
    • Rome_DK wrote:

_Lyli_ wrote:

we do not care about all your invectives

just post report funny to look at
      post complete report please
      hide hammer or hide def make report uninsterested
      I think Madz was trying not to make you jealous as he wasnt sure Hegomony has as much deff as there were in that villa 8o
      Wait. There was def in that village? There was a village? I thought the troops just mass suicided on their way somewhere. :whistling: