WW Thread: The Last Stand

• TS4

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• I am all for being enemies and then friends

FL for example I reached out to after a bloody good server

But they couldn't put the server behind them

Their loss

I don't care what backlash you think I face

I do everything I do for MM and MM alone, they're more important to me than some weird UK secret society of players who have this imaginary rule book of how big your hammers can or can't be

Why would you guess the intentions of your allies? Talk to them and you will know...
    • That post was for trickster, try not to get in the way of our reasonable conversation about cultures on domains. Or at least don't lose the context of the quotes. Guessing the intention of allies was mentioned in response to the suggestions of tricking people into buying gold fr your acc then kicking them etc. Please tell me you'd at least not do that one?

Anyways..

Secret society? Jeez Medusa just look around you at the domain, they're not that secretive. Most of the domain is anti-spying on these small servers now. You can find plenty of posts about it. I dunno why you're bringing up hammers, if mine were that small I'd leave that topic wayyyyyyy behind :p I'm not really sure what you're getting at with a rule book about hammers. The hammers you showed off were objectively small hammers. I compared them to others on the UK (which is a fair context I think) to demonstrate that.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • @Trickster, he got kicked for saying that this has been the most boring server ever and that leadership hasn't been great and the level of mistrust shown to new members is ridiculous.

You'd kick a member for that? Of course you wouldn't, you'd ask them why they thought that. Especially after they'd used their hammer (which I think killed the 5th most troops out of all the hammers, CBA to check) in your last attacks just before a server ends.

MJ knew this, you didn't, so maybe that's why you disagreed, I bet he was itching to tell you :D I'm not sure why you came over here just to reply to him though, seems like you must be very bored.

But anyway now that Medusa knows 1 player thinks that he hopefully knows there are a lot more that will think the same. And maybe he has realised that all my information has been correct up to this point!

Good to see stinkerbelle is just going round disliking all posts arguing against Medusa, I'm sure that'll make you guys right (facepalm)
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • Medusa_--_UK wrote:

He got kicked for being rude

We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other.

There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.
      You did what you had to win and I can respect that, it's not against the rules to string someone along just for the sake of using their hammer. But to say that in the same breath as expressing sentiments like loyalty is delusional at best and hypocritical at worst.

If your position is that MM only lets loyal and respectful players in then why would you not have removed him before he used his hammer for your cause? I'm not saying that would have been the right decision to make, but instead what you chose to do was keep quiet about it, get him to send his troops out for MM and remove him whilst he was none the wiser.

That is not an act of loyalty, he was a member of MM too.
    • The issue ... arose AFTER his hammer landed, not before... so there was no need to kick use or abuse anyone before that. M received the abuse from him after his rammer landed ... and it didn't destroy a wall so he started to cry about it.

Equally if 20+ of us landed armies last night we could all argue the same.... lots of armies out there landed after the WW was destroyed and only ended up destroying a iron mine/crop field/whatever where we all could've been the ones that hit the ww/destroyed it. Did we complain about it rudely... no, its part of the game and people should work as a team. Last nights attacks were a success and what hellcat doesnt realise is that although his army may not have cleared a wall ... it did contribute in clearing troops and helped towards the overall goal of the night. The game is about teamwork, not about one person getting that magical attack they saved for.
    • Abuse, why am I sceptical about the level of 'abuse' medusa got?

Oh yeah, its because he's a thin-skinned little dweeb who can't take anyone saying anything against him. I bet Hellcat barely said anything. The only one of those two weeping is Medusa.

'The nasty boy hurt my feels :( Better stab him in the back!'
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • True, but he did contribute to your win didn't he? Seems a bit nasty to remove him and not let him have the win he helped you get? If you didn't want to play with him again just don't invite him back instead of a symbolic and vindictive kicking.

Just my thoughts, but congrats on the win anyway.
    • Thanks SR

He contributed yes, and he was included in our report and all was well.

Then he sent me a PM which undid all of that.

So I removed him.

It might seem nasty, but if he had cared about being part of MM then he wouldn't have said what he said. I did message him back once first, but he stuck by it and so I dropped him from the alliance he hated being apart of.

MartinJames

Nah not really, I can take it. I am just command the same respect I give to my alliance from my alliance. Not just to me, but to everyone in the alliance and all our opponents.

If someone breaks that they're out

5 minutes, days or months before. It doesn't matter. If they want to act as an individual they can play as an individual.

If they want to play as a member of a team then they can play in our team.

It's pretty simple really.

Vindictive or not, we only accept loyal friendly players who want to have fun. He was none of that, he was there for himself.
    • Medusa_--_UK wrote:

As was flower
      you sure about that? haha what did he have? 200kclubs, 25k TKs, and 2k cats? but i must give it to him, that's a mad club:TK ratio.

DingoLover69 wrote:

Medusa should bring MM to the NW or SE quad on uk1 and fight MFH. Then we can see who the better ally is
      either way, it could be interested, but tbh, SE looks really empty right now, NW, SW, and NE all look similary populated. I guess nobody likes writing +/- coords in their villages

Medusa_--_UK wrote:

As was Gellewza
      i don't see him playing with you right now on uk1? maybe because you're to afraid to show up :D

Medusa_--_UK wrote:

Hellcat was given a time of 8:30pm to give DtS time to rebuild the wall a bit so he could knock it down for the final few hammers to ensure that even if they tripled the expected Defence, we still have a squad break through. He was meant to be part of that contingency.
      this is one of the worst things you ever posted on forum. I don't care how strong you think you were with 8k cats WWks, but that's just kicking the dead cat and pure disrespect towards carnage and daegonthesnake himself. Giving 30 minutes to rebuild wall on lvl1 so he could knock it down again hahaha

Medusa_--_UK wrote:

dsv had the larger hammer and more rams, so he went in front
      he actually was highlight of the server, carried all off operations, cleared WW, attacked WW...but that's it from MM, oh, maybe dionysis with his 13k cats
    • just a little comment from the last post, flower did have a lot more TK's but lost some of em in a sneak attack, would've looked a lot more balanced/impressive if not for that. Can't remember who did the attack but credit to carnage for catching us on that one.
    • i know he did, he stashed his puny 6k rams and 19k TKs in oasis without scouts? that's ridiculous. Everyone doing that, no matter the side which they are on should just stop playing travian right now :D Btw, i don't think that 6k rams compared to 200k clubs would help that army being balanced, although Tks would look somewhat normal.
      Btw, i think medusa got his 'hammer' ghosted in his hammer village with 18h cat attack. Again, also there were no spies whatsoever to atleast see if someone was scouting. ;(

P.S. it was highly organised kill strike preformed by Waylander :p
    • Medusa_--_UK wrote:

He got kicked for being rude

We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other.

There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.
      Hang about i was way too hungover to respond to your accusation of abuse this morning, firstly you did lie, you said my hammer was being held back as WW rammer when i would have quite happily launched a week ago and been done with what was one of the weakest servers i've ever played.. if you had have said you had large rammers i wouldn't have needed to hang about so long and stayed up late to send.

I said in my message that MM were a great team but I wasn't happy overall with leadership (this was directed at you Medusa). I also thanked you for the ride nevertheless and wished you best luck for the future did i not? I don't see how this is abusive at all and your response was to kick rather than ask what was up - again showing your lack of leadership quality. Not that i'm really bothered but i would have liked to have thanked the members of MM that helped me out.

Fact of the matter is MM has a lot of good players that were very helpful towards me and i appreciate that, you were not one of them Medusa. You aren't a good leader nor a particularly good player from what i've seen, DSV carried MM and can be called a good leader unlike yourself where the main input i saw from you came in the form of long boring stories i never got to the end of and multiple requests to your entire alliance to vote for you on the forum as the best travian player competition, sad to say but you are nowhere near the calibre of player deserving of any title or recognition.

llamatron_UK wrote:

The issue ... arose AFTER his hammer landed, not before... so there was no need to kick use or abuse anyone before that. M received the abuse from him after his rammer landed ... and it didn't destroy a wall so he started to cry about it.

Equally if 20+ of us landed armies last night we could all argue the same.... lots of armies out there landed after the WW was destroyed and only ended up destroying a iron mine/crop field/whatever where we all could've been the ones that hit the ww/destroyed it. Did we complain about it rudely... no, its part of the game and people should work as a team. Last nights attacks were a success and what hellcat doesnt realise is that although his army may not have cleared a wall ... it did contribute in clearing troops and helped towards the overall goal of the night. The game is about teamwork, not about one person getting that magical attack they saved for.
      I think if you would have read the actual message i sent there was nothing abusive about it at all and certainly no crying, I asked questions or isn't that allowed? I criticised Medusa's leadership for leading me on which he clearly did and wished him luck in the future, nothing abusive at all, didn't have you down as a his fanboy Llama and get the facts straight before making yourself look stupid.

I'd like to thank the members of MM that helped me again and i don't regret sending my army just wish it had gone a little sooner like a few weeks ago.
      UK19 - Oro, UK1 - Oro

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bourne Idle_UK ().

• Bottom of page 8 for reports.

You can't really blame an ally for having more than one rammer though... most servers last much much longer than this, and you'd expect to use a rammer on every round of hits on the ww ... it just seems this round the server ended prematurely, in fact faster than most servers ever before - normally you would expect at least one more round of attacks needed on the ww - and normally your rammer would be used to take down the wall.

To blame a leader for your hammer not being used to its full potential is not really your leaders fault, it just means we were over prepared for a war that didn't happen. That's clearly evident in last nights attacks when we totally cleared all defense in the ww itself.

Anyways, enjoy your next server.
    • Hahahaha Hellcat what a reveal! Would love to hear from other non core MM members as I guarantee there are a lot more that feel the same way :D

Could you post a screenshot of the actual message you sent and the replies you got? Would love to see your "abuse"!

And begging people to vote for you as best player hahahaha!

Well that ends the argument.

But also, apologies to dsv I think after what Hellcat says he will be my player of the server. Cleared multiple artes, WW, WW plans and still produced that hammer at the end. Good effort, how much defence did you have as well? Still not impressed with the attacks but as an individual I don't think I can fault you on this server.

• I don't know why you would have found me condescending.

And I've always helped everyone as best I can. But with 90 People, and just as many PMs and MMs a day to wade through (baring in mind I only have 1 free evening during the week) it's hard to give everyone a decent amount of time.

Which is why I encourage an active group chat.

Now you state that it was just me you had a problem with... Why? The leaders room is active on a daily basis and everything goes through there and is agreed upon by all. Unless there is an emergency.. but in an emergency anyone leader or not can take command of the situation.

Do you just not like my personality? Or did I do something to offend you prior to the issue with the attack? Or did I just draw the short straw on a decision we made that you blame me for?

Or was it simply because of the attack that you decided everything I have ever done was a problem?

All members of MM are new, not one of them have I known longer than 3 servers. Or maybe I do from 2006-2009 but forgot/ they changed username. Only JJ and I are from ts20. Llama and Wrank joined at the start of the last server. dsv joined in the middle of last server.

Did we tell dsv everything right away? No. Because that would be a betrayal to the alliances trust in us that we would keep them safe. That didn't stop him becoming a massive part of the alliance very rapidly.

We are not going to open the doors to all right away. Access is granted over time. The MM members who could see getter this server, couldn't last server. It's just the way we function. And next server more will be granted that as they have stuck with us.

Note to spies, you need to do an entire server with us in order to infiltrate our highest level :D
    • i will not quote anyone in this post .

first of all i have to thank people : my sitters { dionysus and kettricken } , my ww sitters { dionysus, kettricken, sj711, llamatron}, si-tron and ddaux0r for wwr help , leaders of MM { Medusa, dionysus, llamatron and wrank } that had enough trust in me last server to let me hold the ww even if i was from another ally and from another quad and after some time made me a part of the leading team, to all the MM players that stayed with us on this server until the end { both the ones that started with us , and the ones that joined afterwards } , and to all the people that appreciated my performance as a player .

related to the the ww attacks ... our original idea was to have 5 waves of ww attacks - so we had to prepare accordingly , with 6 rammers { me , gellewza , hellcat , flower,axeed and mattthesmallkid} . this soon changed because matt switched to catapults at some point and axeed didnt make rams fast enough . then flower lost the rams so we remained with 3 wwr's ... in first wave we used gellewza cause he had more than hellcat and we wanted to make sure the wall would fall , so that hellcat could increase his to go in the next wave - leaving me for the final one { this meaning that we split the catapult armies in 3 waves aswell } .
      then ... we saw that there will not be a 3rd wave , so we had to use everything in the 2nd one cause it was the last one - we all had timings on getter , but some landed a lot sooner { everyone was supposed to land after me and i was supposed to land after medusa took the resistance artie - 2nd one } .

regarding to the rest of attacks - i dont want to take credit like that . i organized around 16 waves of attacks { yes, the attacks on capitals , with 3-4 cat waves } , but every time medusa / llamatron/ wrank / dionysus {one of them } checked the plan on getter to make sure all was ok .
      also , i didnt organize the ww attacks { first wave was done by wrank second by medusa }
      i did not organize the artie steals { one or 2 maybe } , did not organize the attacks on locke , or the arties intially , neither did i organize the final attacks before the ww hit .
      about my personal goals from this server , i achieved them tbh ... i wanted to make army to clear unique artie { i used the stats from last time to simulate } - i did it ; i wanted to make a few attacks on the enemy - i did ; i wanted to clear ww - i did almolst { i needed wrank to help with that } , i wanted to make a wwr that would take down a wall with aproximately 3 mil def on it and a x3 - i did { it didnt have those things ... but my objective was done } , i wanted another win - i got it .
      again , even if some people dont like MM , dont like me , dont like medusa , or dont like any of the other leaders - this doesnt mean too much - it;s a game that has to have a winner and MM won it 2 times in a row . there are a lot of players that like us , and that continue with us , and that liked both the last server and this one { yes , to some it may seem boring , but to others it was a very good one after coming from last time , when it was really hard , also many new players and many people who just came back that really appreciated how it went } .

about uk1 - personally i will not come there . as i said , i may come to uk3 - not sure yet , first i need to see where MM goes as an aliance so i can check if i have the time and money to be able to play at a higher level than last time {on uk3 i mean } .
      from Lilith with love , the Reaper sends his regards

very proud member of MM { uk4 , round 8 and 9 - winner on both }
    • Thats a good insight dsv, and well done on achieving your goals for the server. Im glad it wasnt just to win, and my opinion on you has grown as that seemed like an honest post.

Maybe others can follow suit?

Medusa, can you put up your original message please? I took about 10 minutes to read it this morning just to find out that when I went to reply it was gone :( Not only did it include Hellcat's message (which was not in any way worthy of him being kicked, everyone that read it knows that including you, which is why you took it down) but it also included loads of wrong statements about the server which shows that for a leader you have a very short memory. Oh, and also, I must remember not to just let random people into leadership, I make that mistake on every server! oh wait, nobody does...
      Post honestly - a lot of your members found it boring (even if not all, like dsv said), you were wrong to kick Hellcat, you lied to merge with RBG, you didnt respect or trust any new members, I could go on. Then maybe your reputation comes back from the dead :)