USx - It is said

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• You should probably post this on the US forum and not the UK, you can change which forum you are on by following the steps below, but you need to select US instead of COM.

Arthur Dent wrote:

To see the COM forum area you need to change your Multi-lingual (domain language) setting

Forum Guide

It is explained there

TL:DR goto: Settings>General >Multi Lingual > Select EN(COM)

• Lemon wrote:

You should probably post this on the US forum and not the UK, you can change which forum you are on by following the steps below, but you need to select US instead of COM.

Arthur Dent wrote:

To see the COM forum area you need to change your Multi-lingual (domain language) setting

Forum Guide

It is explained there

TL:DR goto: Settings>General >Multi Lingual > Select EN(COM)

Yep my bad, in my defence I am very old
    • Don't remember us?

Think you can beat us?

Think you're better than us?

Running to the boonies will save you?

Wanna sim some hammers in that godforsaken part of the map?

Pffft, we'll see!

UGR is an alliance made of old friends who have been playing USx for many, many years.~

Maybe you should stop playing, given the dismal performance of your armies over a period of 11 minutes, thousands were sent, none returned. -Removed by Moderator-

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mod Deadpool: Removed inappropriate language ().

• Who are you?
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • the grimm reaper wrote:

Are you playing Pika?
      Oh hell no. I won't play here any more. Sad, was my fav domain. Oh well.

Maxidog wrote:

jaruby wrote:

Who are you?
      Maxidog, its up there above my profile picture. Happy to Help
      maxipad, I can see that. you said you have been here years and years etc... so again, who are you again?
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • jaruby wrote:

the grimm reaper wrote:

Are you playing Pika?
      Oh hell no. I won't play here any more. Sad, was my fav domain. Oh well.

Maxidog wrote:

jaruby wrote:

Who are you?
      Maxidog, its up there above my profile picture. Happy to Help
      maxipad, I can see that. you said you have been here years and years etc... so again, who are you again?
      I am no-one, I do not play a team of players on my account, there are no duals. no sitters, just me. I have played the same way since 3.6, I enjoy the game and I enjoy the utter madness that crops up from someones innate belief that they are better than everyone else, only for them to have the rug pulled from under their feet
    • I'll repeat jaruby's question. Who are you? Jaruby is one of the oldest players on usx. He would know you if you were significant enough to be noticed.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

I'll repeat jaruby's question. Who are you? Jaruby is one of the oldest players on usx. He would know you if you were significant enough to be noticed.
      He's been here for years and years and likes to play in the background then spew..... so I guess he is..... Alex The Parrot!
    • w0lvren wrote:

can someone do an analysis?

I think it should be possible now right?
      Yep. Possible, and actually INCREDIBLY easy.

THE ENTIRE SERVER IS ONE HUGE HUGGLEFEST. No wars, no competition, no *actual* gameplay. Just a bunch of self-declared "L33t" players stroking each other. Nothing more, nothing less. One cannot call it "Winning" when there is no competition, and that exactly describes the full-server meta hugglefest c on USx. Luckily Natars started building, eventually it WILL get over. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
      Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. -Thomas Jefferson

Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you. -John Wooden

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: naughty words removed ().

• MrSlickT wrote:

w0lvren wrote:

can someone do an analysis?

I think it should be possible now right?
      Yep. Possible, and actually INCREDIBLY easy.
      THE ENTIRE SERVER IS ONE HUGE HUGGLEFEST. No wars, no competition, no *actual* gameplay. Just a bunch of self-declared "L33t" players stroking each other. Nothing more, nothing less. One cannot call it "Winning" when there is no competition, and that exactly describes the full-server meta hugglefest c on USx. Luckily Natars started building, eventually it WILL get over. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
      Are you gonna be alright?
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

I'll repeat jaruby's question. Who are you? Jaruby is one of the oldest players on usx. He would know you if you were significant enough to be noticed.
      Very true statement. I dont recognize the name from the old days... but then I dont remember what I did 5 minutes ago.
      Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS
    • marz wrote:

BigBear1178 wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

Very true statement. I dont recognize the name from the old days... but then I dont remember what I did 5 minutes ago.
      You may want to go to the doctor, if you can remember how to get there.
      The Eric Rasputin guys seems familiar, if I knew the IGN then yes I would remember... I was referring to the Maxidog persona above.
      Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS