Artefacts During peace period???

• International

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
    Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Artefacts During peace period???

Hi everyone,

Today, in the finals server a peace time has started at 15:00 (+3) for the new year celebration, also for that reason i wish a happy new year to every person in the world. Suddenly, one hour after the peace started the notice of Artefacts pop out.

Screenshot by Lightshot

How in the God name do the people who run travian think? They did not know it is a game of war and Artefacts are the most important tools of all to help you to reach your goal. Do not they know when the count down of Artefacts started every thing change and during that time every player, group, allies start to implement their strategy for it either to attack someone, or do whatever they think is good for them. But how can we do that if the peace time is on. The peace time meant to be for the new year evening for us as players and travian group to enjoy it, but now we have to work on it because some one who have on clue of the way travian runs.
    • tr avian has lost its her enjoy because it has became just business its not a game anymore i feel sorry that i love that game and i played it for many years .
      we try to send a message for some of the admins and for the head chief of this game because we want to play it again but if they look to this comments i hope they re-change to many things
      this is the last server we will play it all my group has took and for this finals i dont know if we continue after all the mistakes that the management they are doing tr avian has full down
      bye bye travian
    • High Wiser wrote:

Hi everyone,

Today, in the finals server a peace time has started at 15:00 (+3) for the new year celebration, also for that reason i wish a happy new year to every person in the world. Suddenly, one hour after the peace started the notice of Artefacts pop out.

Screenshot by Lightshot

How in the God name do the people who run travian think? They did not know it is a game of war and Artefacts are the most important tools of all to help you to reach your goal. Do not they know when the count down of Artefacts started every thing change and during that time every player, group, allies start to implement their strategy for it either to attack someone, or do whatever they think is good for them. But how can we do that if the peace time is on. The peace time meant to be for the new year evening for us as players and travian group to enjoy it, but now we have to work on it because some one who have on clue of the way travian runs.
      @alzaher biberez
      @"KORDY"
      @Abod633
      Last year on this time also were artefacts.
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2013 sphyrna (Airborne)
      TT 2014 sphyrna (777)
      TT 2015 sphyrna (777)bp nd
      TT 2017 cipollino(SPQR)