UK5

• TS5

• MarkokraM wrote:

thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

u can train only 32k catas
      yes, that's better number, i forgot there's recruitment bonus. UK3 didn't have it so i'm still out of the loop on that one.

thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

when have u ever disagreed with my opinions?
      you usually have non appreciative responses on people posting their reports.
      in UK6 :D that's something else :p although lately they started having some good numbers :D but those 3 chiefs vs 20k clubs, im sorry but if u still disagree then u may, but res wise, time wise and everything wise im right about that point :D 20k clubs have more value than 3 chiefs

also as for recruitment bonus. that sim is assuming from day 1 there is 10% recruitment bonus, practically the number is much lower...
    • I'm not taking away from what Smudge has done. It's a huge achievement, 4th overall in cat numbers. I even gave everyone kudos in my op, I'm just disagreeing with your definition of "insane". And yes Lucky, I do play x3 servers, don't know if there is a negative tone to your comment there or not...
    • not negative tone about it...i just understand why you would say its not insane if you are playing speed...different perspective, that's all. Usually when i'm talking about troops, i calculate how much effective time was spent on training them, and by the looks of it Smudge was training 24/7 probably from the earliest possible moment in server and continued to do so with artie after they were released. I agree there is maybe one or two bigger hammers, but this one would be biggest if smudge kept training since he was maximising time in workshop. But he killed it off so it's not :) , nevertheless it is insane amount in the available time of 253 days.
    • thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

Madz just to give u a prospective. 27k on X1 server is like 81k on X3 servers... so tell me now, is 81k catas insane or nah?
      i'm sure he knows how to multiply dude lol
      I'm talking about perspective because he probably is seeing those catapult numbers much more often on 3x than we see on 1x
    • MarkokraM wrote:

thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

Madz just to give u a prospective. 27k on X1 server is like 81k on X3 servers... so tell me now, is 81k catas insane or nah?
      i'm sure he knows how to multiply dude lolI'm talking about perspective because he probably is seeing those catapult numbers much more often on 3x than we see on 1x
      27k catas on x1 is just as rare as 81k catas on x3 :D they are literally the same thing. well by day 253... :D so since he still doesnt think its a insane numbers im guessing he didnt do the multiplying :D
    • Mercedes wrote:

Pretty sure Smudge is a she ;)

well this is awkward because i think i used 'he' couple of times and now i can't edit anymore, sorry Smudge :)

if there were just couple of friendly moderators around who could help me edit my embarrassing posts...well...i hope my apology will be enough :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by MarkokraM ().

MarkokraM wrote:

thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

i'm sure he knows how to multiply dude lolI'm talking about perspective because he probably is seeing those catapult numbers much more often on 3x than we see on 1x
      27k catas on x1 is just as rare as 81k catas on x3 :D they are literally the same thing. well by day 253... :D so since he still doesnt think its a insane numbers im guessing he didnt do the multiplying :D
      Thanks for the maths lesson, I'll be sure to add it to my CV next to my MMath Masters degree... Once again, KUDOS to Smudge for the HUGE number of cats, it is seriously impressive.
    • MarkokraM wrote:

MadZ wrote:

27k is a huge amount but not insane, kudos to everyone making the hammers in that server
      you probably play 3x servers xD check kirilloid to actually see how much time player needs to train 27k cats, it's near maximum you can train in 250 days, his/her workshops were running 24/7 probably from day 20 till the end haha
      EDIT: 28,4k cats can be trained in 250 days...so his cat numbers are indeed insane
      MadZ produces 120k cats per server, get on his level. 27k is nothing, Smudge only trained 95% of the possible total catas if you start training on day 1

#getgud

You just lost 101% of your credibility there, nice work.