Light cavalry balance

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Stable & Great stable, Tier 3 helm, lvl 20 HDT and arte for one month.

EI fighting strength = 7,242,528
      Units = 46105
      Wheat consumption = 92,217
      Fighting strength per wheat = 78.53

EC fighting strength = 8,037,646
      Units = 34579
      Wheat consumption = 103,743
      Fighting strength per wheat = 77.47

Tier 3 item boosts each EC by 20 but each EI by 15

46105 * 15 = 691,575
      34579 * 20 = 691,580
    • Helmets will work proportionately and so shouldn't make either troop type more or less competitive than it already is.

But based on those figures, Crunch, I think you've made the case for an EI hammer... for those that can't or don't raid much, the 10k less an hour will cost 7.2m less res per 30 days. On the upside, the raiding that is done would be done faster. Just playing devil's advocate ;)
    • Hawk wrote:

Helmets will work proportionately and so shouldn't make either troop type more or less competitive than it already is.

But based on those figures, Crunch, I think you've made the case for an EI hammer... for those that can't or don't raid much, the 10k less an hour will cost 7.2m less res per 30 days. On the upside, the raiding that is done would be done faster. Just playing devil's advocate ;)

Well sure, if you only play half a server then EIs are better :P
    • EI:
      Travian :: offense calculator

EC:
      Travian :: offense calculator

You can even give your hero accompanying the ECs no weapon, and ECs still have more off/time.

But yes, EIs are a lot better raiders, and much cheaper. It's a pain to run ECs in GS (in my experience, when playing solo accounts), because they're a lot more expensive, while EIs are fairly easy to run. Which also means that EIs could give you more off, if you aren't able to queue ECs as much as EIs. With EIs you're also likely to be able to get your hammer queues up earlier.

notorious crunchie wrote:

The best, full stop.

Sure EC is pretty epic but we are talking light cav, not heavy
      Steppes are far better raiders.

Also much cheaper in off/res (which matters early game).

So not every measure.

But yes, EIs are awesome.

Sadly imps are bad compared to the Hun infantry, so Huns beat Romans in hammer making (know that wasn't what you asked).

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...

The post was edited 1 time, last by wishmaster3 ().

• Hawk wrote:

Helmets will work proportionately and so shouldn't make either troop type more or less competitive than it already is.

:D better to make multiple EI raiders instead of compromising on attack points.

EI are good as raiding/support hammers that can be wasted and rebuit while EC are better for end game hammers.. I'm a newb and I might be wrong :saint:
      in2. jin
      au1. rock
      com4/uk1. Moondance