Farmlists Send all Button

• Farmlists Send all Button

Can it be possible to have a "send all" button at the top of the farm list

i am having such trouble going down several full farmlists every time i need to send a raid then check all...then send raids,,,, i almost don't have time for anything else

and its programming is actually so easy
      || || || ||
      a "Send All" would help a lot

Any one agrees with me? :D :D :D :D :D
    • Once upon a time - there was no 100 farms limit on a list :( I just hope they put that back. It takes my 5 mins on my bad internet to go through my farmlist. Would help a lot if i could do it in one cilck.

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Currently there is a send all button and the bottom of the page.
      No. He means a button that sends all your farmlists at once. I'm sure he's perfectly aware that you can click "select all" at the bottom of each list.

When I send raids, I have to repeat the process of clicking "select all" -> "start raid" 4 times, since I have four lists. Some people have more than that too, and the loading times can be pretty bad at times.

Please clarify your feedback to reflect this.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • i got 9 farmlists ;( with my net connection it takes me 6 minutes every half hour to send my raid lists. that's like 12 minutes per hour raiding. Also a reason i hate to do more than 1 hammer, since I get stuck sending raids :rom05:

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • Krybskytten wrote:

simke wrote:

Krybskytten wrote:

How about adding a "add 100 inactive farms" button as well. With proxy farming, and the farms getting deleted, that would be a great solution.
      making the game easier, devalues earlier achievements
      I agree, however people should not be allowed to cheat. It's hard to detect them proxy farming, but it's still unfair for everyone else.
      i meant about the first part, 100 inactives button.
      //The Widowmaker
      //Umbra
    • wishmaster3 wrote:

When I send raids, I have to repeat the process of clicking "select all" -> "start raid" 4 times, since I have four lists. Some people have more than that too, and the loading times can be pretty bad at times.

yeah...
      it can get really tedious ....

and having master button would BE REALLY GREAT .

no limit on number of farms in farmlist ( like it was in the past) is not that helpful when you farm from multiple villages

2x The Legend of 2017(com+SK)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My english is not perfect, but it´s most likely better than your slovenčina :D
    • i was wondering if travian team can provide additional tab near village statics directly which shows only two information incoming scouting and defending reports which excludes green swords/scouts.. and shows in number like we get in reports and message... or may be customizable ones so if we get scouted and attacked we will know asap.. suppose i was off for half hour and got scouted well i had raids on going too so i need to go to reports then scout/defend reports to know about it.. if there is a tab with showing number 5 means there were 5 incomings which landed then i can just go theere and see. but thats later i am intrested in that i got attacked so i will just go for it first than doing other things...

well i got irritated today cause some smart robber is raiding my oasis.. i guess i should send cats with decent off but well i cant send waves so it will be of no use.. guy is gaul and raiding with tt in 20 minutes range and its irritating..
    • simke wrote:

Krybskytten wrote:

simke wrote:

Krybskytten wrote:

How about adding a "add 100 inactive farms" button as well. With proxy farming, and the farms getting deleted, that would be a great solution.
      making the game easier, devalues earlier achievements
      I agree, however people should not be allowed to cheat. It's hard to detect them proxy farming, but it's still unfair for everyone else.
      i meant about the first part, 100 inactives button.
      Yes, I know. But the game is only getting easier for cheaters anyways. :)
      :item10: Krybskytten :item10:
    • gorky_SK wrote:

yeah...
      it can get really tedious ....

and having master button would BE REALLY GREAT .

no limit on number of farms in farmlist ( like it was in the past) is not that helpful when you farm from multiple villages

My understanding was that the limit had something to due with the effect on the server. If that is the case a master button could still be an option by queuing the lists. So you click the master button, and it sends each list automatically at 0.5-1 second intervals.

Ideally you could also select which lists to send, or limit it to the active village if you so chose.
      Veteran Legends Site|Join Our Discord
      Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

Carni wrote:

God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play