Serious game BUGS

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Serious game BUGS

this is the second time im seeing this .... clay is at 15k and i wanted to send out 9k .. what is goin on .. this is fustrating as well .. and im wondering if to continue purchasing gold with this bug goin on
    Images
    • Untitled.png2.png

394.64 kB, 1,280×800, viewed 269 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Just on the off chance - have the resources just come in? Sometimes it takes a quick refresh to solve it if resources have recently moved in.

If not I'd recommend clearing your cache and giving it a go then, failing that if you drop Support a message on the server it's happening with the necessary info (and screenshot if possible), they can pass the information along.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hawk ().

• This does seem the most likely explanation. If it happens again, come out of your marketplace and press refresh to see if the village has been changed.

I also noticed you are playing a com server. This is the UK forum and we are always happy to help, but if you prefer you can switch to the com forum by clicking on your name in the top right and selecting settings, general, languages, English (com)

Hope you get it sorted.