WvV Round 58 - Revenge of Dracula

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• like you said, i'm new, just feeling the ground. He was there in the past round i think? I'm sure 1 game is enough to get strings on this game. So it's good choice as any.
      But i'm sure another wolf would surely defend him, especially if it was that another wolf making strategy. I'm sure you can think of couple of players who could pull double bluff after just 1 kill post.
      Because i'm Batman!
    • Hawk wrote:

PFK_UK wrote:

You definitely should have set that up to PM yourself instead ;)
      *As I'm also playing this game, please feel free to cross check this yourselves.
      Just incase anyone does query the link, the link is legit. It will go to the host account only. The way to tell is by looking at the user ID in the url bar. The user ID there is exactly the same as the user ID on the host account page (33247)
      or check the reputation of the account posting the link, in this case it was me...I would never troll nor would I try to trick people to gain an advantage, but back to the game...

Guard please stay on me tonight...

I will be lynching Deaderpool tonight, if he turns out to be a wolf, I have a theory that hopefully will result in another wolf getting lynched.
    • Kp night 2

After the death of moogle, the villagers finally realised that their greatest fears had come true. The vampires had mobilised, coming for revenge. Out of fear the villagers gathered and started accusing each other, but one name was mentioned more than the others... "Deaderpool has to be one of them, he is alway weird and disappears and appears out of nowhere" cantbeasked yelled out, "exactly, and he can always get you what you ask for no matter how weird your request is. He is fishy, I say we lynch him" was heard from another villager.
      Van helsing raised his hand to make them go quiet as he said "we need to follow the rules, gather the votes".
      notorious crunchiemarkokram
      Tombo457markokram
      MarkokraMTombo
      AndiDeaderpool
      Northern CaitAbsent
      LemonDeaderpool
      MadZDeaderpool
      RuffianAbsent
      Bob HawkenDeaderpool
      InkyDeaderpool
      lagushkiPFK
      Rob JakesAbsent
      BlazeDeaderpool
      PFKRob Jakes
      MartinJamesAbsent
      DeaderpoolRob Jakes
      Dark TowerPFK
      HawkLagushki
      cantbeaskedmarkokram
      morgz2Deaderpool
      Zabjakeyyy
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyInky

The votes had been gathered, and this time there was a majority. The next second, a stake had been impaled through Deaderpool's heart. He looked at them as a disappointed look could be seen in his eyes, "you blind herd of sheep, i was just a smuggler" he said. As a single tear escaped his eye, he gazed at the sky one last time before he took his last breath. The villagers stood there dumbfounded, their fear had blinded them and made them kill a fellow villager. As the sun started to set, the villagers started going home...

The next day, as the the villagers went out to work. The town grave keeper noticed that one of the graves had been dug up..."have they awoken a zombie?" he muttered to himself.

Lynch - Deaderpool (The Smuggler)
      This round is dedicated to Slinky Snail.
      RIP Sue, we miss you.
    • KP Night 3

Today, just like usual, the village had gathered for a vote in the town hall...but today would not be like the other days. As the villagers were talking over each other and you could barely hear what everyone was saying, the doors flung open and a voice could be heard. "PFK is a Vampire" an out of breath Notorious Crunchie said. The whole room grew quiet, everyone was staring at him. After a little while, you could hear people murmuring "sure why not, that guy is always a bad guy in every reincarnation". And so the villagers voted:

notorious crunchiePFK
      Tombo457PFK
      MarkokraMTombo
      AndiMartinJames
      Northern CaitPFK
      LemonPFK
      MadZPFK
      RuffianPFK
      Bob HawkenPFK
      InkyPFK
      lagushkiPFK
      Rob JakesPFK
      BlazePFK
      PFKRob Jakes
      MartinJamesCrunchie
      DeaderpoolDead
      Dark TowerAbsent
      HawkPFK
      cantbeaskedPFK
      morgz2Absent
      ZabPFK
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyPFK

PFK sat there in shock, wondering what just happened. How had things shifted so fast?

The villagers stood up with Notorious Crunchie in the lead. As he walked up to PFK someone handed him a giant Cross made of pure gold with a sharp tip at the end, "Any last words, Vamp?" Notorious Crunchie asked. "I am not a vamp, i swear" cried PFK...

Notorious Crunchie looked at him like he was looking at someone stupid, in the next second the heavy Cross was lifted into the air and then driven through PFK's chest. The villagers went silent, the only thing that could be heard was PFK's scream. What would happen next? However, they did not need to wait long to find out, a white light shone down upon the cross as PFK started burning, as he burned he looked at the villagers one last time and said "your end is near, you may have caught me but you shall all die you filthy humans, my father will never let you off after this...AHAHAHAHA". As he laughed the light grew stronger for a minute before fading away, all that remained of PFK was black ash drifting in the wind.

As the villagers realised they had actually killed a vampire, they decided that this was cause for celebration, that of course involved alcohol. As the villagers drank and sang to celebrate this much needed victory, they failed to notice that someone was missing...

A bit further out on top of a hill, a man was standing while gazing at the sunset...behind him a shadow drew closer. The shadow lunged itself forward towards the man, going in for the kill....but the shadow failed to notice the grin plastered all over the mans face, for he had waited a long time for this moment, the moment his defense granted by God himself would activate. The next instance the shadow had been repelled and flung far away crashing into a tree, a holy light shone down from the sky onto the man as large wings unfurled from his back as he rose into the air, sending out two lights of his own that pierced through the buildings and onto two people, of course those two lights were only visible to the angel in the sky...

However this whole event, went by unnoticed by the villagers as they partied late into the night. The only proof of it ever happening was a single feather on the ground...

Lynch - PFK (Dracula Jr)
      RIP Sue, we miss you.
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

So, does me pushing PFK make me a villager?
      Absolutely Crunchie...

You are so one of the Village People!!

Lag
      I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
      - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab
    • KP Night 4

As per usual the village had gathered in the town hall...but today there was no discussion, everyone just listened to the hero that was Notorious Crunchie, and this time the focus was Andi...
      notorious crunchieAbsent
      Tombo457Absent
      MarkokraMAbsent
      AndiMadz
      Northern CaitAndi
      LemonAndi
      MadZAndi
      RuffianAndi
      Bob HawkenAndi
      InkyAndi
      lagushkiAndi
      Rob JakesAndi
      BlazeAndi
      PFKDead
      MartinJamesAndi
      DeaderpoolDead
      Dark TowerAndi
      HawkAbsent
      cantbeaskedAndi
      morgz2Andi
      ZabAndi
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyAbsent

After the vote, the target of the lynch was clear. Crunchie walked up to Andi and pierced him with the giant cross, but through the whole event, not a single sound escaped Andi's mouth. However, unlike how PFK burned, Andi just decomposed and his flesh fell to the ground as it turned into ash.

During this event no one noticed that just a bit further away, in an alley, MartinJames was being sucked dry of his blood. His corpse would not be found until the following day....

Alpha - MartinJames (villager)
      Lynch - Andi (zombie)
      RIP Sue, we miss you.
    • New

MarkokraM wrote:

notorious crunchie wrote:

From a non-math prospect, i think MarkoKram is a wolf from the things he has been saying on skype.
      i'm disappointed in your judgement crunch, just disappointed :thumbdown: , although a good theory about groups.I would still say ruffian is one of wolves and has lynched moogle even though he knew moogle would get alpha killed.
      That would be exciting!

MarkokraM wrote:

like you said, i'm new, just feeling the ground. He was there in the past round i think? I'm sure 1 game is enough to get strings on this game. So it's good choice as any.
      But i'm sure another wolf would surely defend him, especially if it was that another wolf making strategy. I'm sure you can think of couple of players who could pull double bluff after just 1 kill post.

I've quoted the above 2 posts of MarkokraM. He's Lucky on Skype. As we all know that he's said and shown extreme wolfish behaviour and some stage or the other, and then very adeptly gone underground, and consequently got ignored.

Crunch got us PFK, however weird it might be :D , and he also left no stone unturned to accuse each and every person, or most of them.

Nevertheless if someone has the courage to skim through the banter and dig up MarkokraM's posts, it will be almost crystal clear that this guy(MarkokraM) is a Wolf.

I've provided a rough conclusion from his Voting Pattern , coupled with his statements now and then on Skype .

KP Night 1:

Some players wanted a no-lynch as is prevalent on most WvV rounds. Almost everyone voted random, but if we try to look within the random voting pattern , maybe some players can find a few rat-brained guesses. :)

MarkokraM voted Tombo . ----------- No one else voted him nor was Tombo brought up as a potential lynch subject.

KP Night 2:

Lynch went against Deaderpool(Smuggler) .

7 votes for Deaderpool.

3 votes for MarkokraM. 2nd highest follower.

MarkokraM voted Tombo again.

Andi, got turned into a Zombie.

KP Night 3:

Lynch went against PFK.

MarkokraM again the only guy Voting Tombo, when there was null chance of Tombo being lynched at all, he was active on Skype that day. But avoided the PFK lynch.
      Suspicious maybe...

KP Night 4:

Seer was activated and we got a confirmed Vamp/Zombie in this case.

Andi got lynched with an overwhelming majority.
      AND... Surprise once again.

MarkokraM got Absent.
      That was too suspicious.

Lynch MarkokraM. If you want , then you may lynch me tomorrow, if he turns out to be a Villager. :thumbsup:

------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I would once again repeat, that we still have Devoted Servant role, and if MarkokraM turns out to be a special , then he can always pick up his role. Although , once again it is highly unlikely that he is anything other than a Wolf.

Maybe , the Village Doc/Guard may extend their protection to me tonight. There is a high chance that it would be well utilized after this post. :thumbup:

Thanks,
      Rob

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rob Jakes: 'this guy' meant MarkokraM. ().

• New

i might just respond to that accusation of yours since i'm done with exams for this week.

Rob Jakes wrote:

I've quoted the above 2 posts of MarkokraM. He's Lucky on Skype. As we all know that he's said and shown extreme wolfish behaviour and some stage or the other, and then very adeptly gone underground, and consequently got ignored.
      first i would like to say, everyone has wolfish behaviour when you look from different perspectives, even the loudest people which gave up wolfs can be smart wolves playing for victory. You are acting like a princess rob.

Rob Jakes wrote:

Some players wanted a no-lynch as is prevalent on most WvV rounds. Almost everyone voted random, but if we try to look within the random voting pattern , maybe some players can find a few rat-brained guesses.

MarkokraM voted Tombo . ----------- No one else voted him nor was Tombo brought up as a potential lynch subject.
      yes, random vote which assured i don't lynch anybody. Wasn't that what we all were doing? Tombo was quiet enough that i predicted nobody else will choose him.

Rob Jakes wrote:

KP Night 2:

Lynch went against Deaderpool(Smuggler) .

7 votes for Deaderpool.

3 votes for MarkokraM. 2nd highest follower.

MarkokraM voted Tombo again.

Andi, got turned into a Zombie.
      i put the target on my head that day because i suspected deaderpool was villager, didn't think he had role, but since my exams started(i wasn't really smart to predict that in my real life haha) i concluded that it's better that i'm lynched instead of him. I tried to get lynched, and you still went for deaderpool ,who was bringing valid theories ,just because you thought he was boring.
      Second night i went with tombo because i really think he's wolf, but also because he said he'll be lynching me, so why not?

Rob Jakes wrote:

KP Night 3:

Lynch went against PFK.

MarkokraM again the only guy Voting Tombo, when there was null chance of Tombo being lynched at all, he was active on Skype that day. But avoided the PFK lynch.
      Suspicious maybe...
      why should i go against PFK on some random guess from crunch. Only theory was that he must be wolf again because he's always wolf. Since this was my first game i surely won't go against him because of that. Especially because it doesn't matter who was what before. I went with tombo because it will be proven at the end that he is wolf. Why not stick with it then.

Rob Jakes wrote:

KP Night 4:

Seer was activated and we got a confirmed Vamp/Zombie in this case.

Andi got lynched with an overwhelming majority.
      AND... Surprise once again.

MarkokraM got Absent.
      That was too suspicious.
      seer was activated, but didn't come forward in the chat room even if he could, especiall because he can't be alpha'd. There was a risk of someone else turning up, but nobody did. You just told second day that seer messaged you. That might aswell be you just giving up zombie to protect yourself later if you're wolf. Nothing is better than hiding in plain sight.
      In that time i was supposed to vote, i was searching for reports of uk3 WW hits to send to Meme so she could do whatever she wants with them :D. But even if i didn't do that, i still would vote tombo again or be absent. I certainly wouldn't lynch someone just on your word.

Rob Jakes wrote:

Lynch MarkokraM. If you want , then you may lynch me tomorrow, if he turns out to be a Villager.
      People, hold him for his word there. He'll be going down tomorrow :D

Rob Jakes wrote:

Disclaimer: I would once again repeat, that we still have Devoted Servant role, and if MarkokraM turns out to be a special , then he can always pick up his role.
      that's ridiculous, if i'm just a villager then i'm gone. No servant will sacrifice himself for simple villager. And then you'll have me on your conscience till the end of your life hahaha rob killing poor villager

Rob Jakes wrote:

Maybe , the Village Doc/Guard may extend their protection to me tonight. There is a high chance that it would be well utilized after this post.
      is there player which can swap roles? i think there is...anyway, do me a favour whoever that is and swap me with tombo. You won't regret it. xD
      Because i'm Batman!
    • New

Kp Night 5

Success had muddled the villagers judgment, so they went for Hawk

notorious crunchieAbsent
      Tombo457Absent
      MarkokraMAbsent
      AndiDead
      Northern CaitHawk
      LemonHawk
      MadZHawk
      RuffianJakeyyy
      Bob HawkenHawk
      InkyHawk
      lagushkiAbsent
      Rob JakesAbsent
      BlazeHawk
      PFKDead
      MartinJamesDead
      DeaderpoolDead
      Dark TowerHawk
      HawkBob
      cantbeaskedHawk
      morgz2Hawk
      ZabHawk
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyInky

As the villagers killed Hawk, nothing happened, so they tore off his shirt but all they could find was a tattoo of a shield on his chest...

Meanwhile Inky was feasted upon in the Vampire Castle, never to be seen of again.

Lynch - Hawk (Village Guard)
      Alpha - Inky (Villager A)
      RIP Sue, we miss you.
    • New

The village had gathered for the vote like usual, but today the enthusiasm wasn't that great...

notorious crunchieJakeyyy
      Tombo457MarkokraM
      MarkokraMAbsent
      AndiDead
      Northern CaitMarkokraM
      LemonAbsent
      MadZJakeyyy
      RuffianAbsent
      Bob HawkenJakeyyy
      InkyDead
      lagushkiJakeyyy
      Rob JakesMarkokraM
      BlazeMarkokraM
      PFKDead
      MartinJamesDead
      DeaderpoolDead
      Dark TowerJakeyyy
      HawkDead
      cantbeaskedDark Tower
      morgz2Jakeyyy
      ZabBlaze
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyRob Jakes

With a vote of 6 on Jakeyyy and 4 on MarkokraM, Jakeyyy got lynched and got revealed as a Vampire.

After the lynch, in another part of town, someone started their new job as a Guard.

Meanwhile MarkokraM disappeared for no reason...

And Zab was found sucked dry of blood in a dark alley the following day.

Lynch - Jakeyyy (vampire)
      Inactive - MarkokraM (villager)
      Alpha - Zab (twin)
      RIP Sue, we miss you.
    • New

KP Night 7

The villagers gathered once again, and this time they voted like this:

notorious crunchieCait
      Tombo457Madz
      MarkokraMDead
      AndiDead
      Northern CaitCrunchie
      LemonAbsent
      MadZCait
      RuffianCait
      Bob HawkenCait
      InkyDead
      lagushkiCait
      Rob JakesAbsent
      BlazeMadz
      PFKDead
      MartinJamesDead
      DeaderpoolDead
      Dark TowerCait
      HawkDead
      cantbeaskedCait
      morgz2Absent
      ZabDead
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyDead

Northern Cait had been chosen for the lynch, but the villagers got more than they expected, as she turned out to be Dracula himself...

However, her minions were not idle either, cause the next day cantbeasked's corpse would be found

Lynch - Northern Cait (Dracula)
      Alpha - cantbeasked (Twin)
      RIP Sue, we miss you.
    • New

KP Night 8

The villagers gathered once again, the amount of empty chairs showed how few remained, giving the people sitting there a sad feeling.
      But that would not stop them from voting, this was something that had to be done:

notorious crunchieTombo
      Tombo457Absent
      MarkokraMDead
      AndiDead
      Northern CaitDead
      LemonDark tower
      MadZAbsent
      RuffianTombo
      Bob HawkenAbsent
      InkyDead
      lagushkiTombo
      Rob JakesTombo
      BlazeAbsent
      PFKDead
      MartinJamesDead
      DeaderpoolDead
      Dark TowerTombo
      HawkDead
      cantbeaskedDead
      morgz2Dark Tower
      ZabDead
      MoogleDead
      JakeyyyDead

Tombo457 was lynched and turned out to be a........Vampire

As they were lynching Tombo457, someone tried to kill Bob Hawken, fortunately for him the doctor was close by and could treat his wounds in time.

Lynch - Tombo457(Vampire)
      RIP Sue, we miss you.