UK - New servers

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• Hello Everyone

Just wanted to give you an update about the server restarts.....\

UK3 will not be restarting and UK1 will be restarted.

I am waiting for final info before making it official but was told I could announce what was happening in this thread.

Thanks for the voices and once I get the final info will post about it but it looks like the start time will be close if not the same day as UK3 was scheduled for.

:)

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • This is a complete mess, just tell us which server will be starting and when it's really not that hard. It's not even your fault cos I understand you are just the messenger in this case, but it's still embarrassing
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • why was the t3 page working yesterday and now it's gone?
      Did they not realise uk1 hadn't been restarted yet ^^
      Can't post the screenshot unfortunately
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • lol I get all of you guys have a bone to pick with someone..

But people have been massively posting about when UK1 would start, and then complaining hard when it was announced it would be UK3 to start (and later accepting it, I know)... And now people start complaining that it'll be UK1 (the one that everyone wanted to restart) that is restarting now...

I think there's plenty of stuff which is totally valid to complain about, but you devaluate your complaints about other issues that really matter, when you start complaining about actually being listened to.

(commence the dislikes)

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• So a mistake was made which has now been corrected. It's good that it was corrected so quickly.
      A mess is when the server crashes for days . Or it's bug city. Or the cheaty accounts plague This is just a tiny blip. Didn't effect anything as neither running.
      Natural order restored.
    • wishmaster3 wrote:

lol I get all of you guys have a bone to pick with someone..

But people have been massively posting about when UK1 would start, and then complaining hard when it was announced it would be UK3 to start (and later accepting it, I know)... And now people start complaining that it'll be UK1 (the one that everyone wanted to restart) that is restarting now...

I think there's plenty of stuff which is totally valid to complain about, but you devaluate your complaints about other issues that really matter, when you start complaining about actually being listened to.

(commence the dislikes)
      1 3 57 couldn't care less which server number it's called. Just asked why ts3s login page was activated and then taken down (fyi I had that page set as homepage on my phone and have been to lazy to switch it, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed)
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• Hello mutley_UK

The UK3 login page was activated because that was the next one to be restarted.
      Since it was discovered that UK1 had been overlooked UK3 was bumped so that UK1 could be restarted.

So the UK3 login has been disabled and the UK1 page will go live here soon.
      This is why it is listed as....

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • at least now I don't have to spend a whole server with Crunch whinging at me for invading his server :D

Also, I love this coding. Can we expect an updated graphics pack from Travian soon?
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed, UK1/12 Spirit/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
    • Cretin_UK wrote:

at least now I don't have to spend a whole server with Crunch whinging at me for invading his server
      I'm glad he'll be moaning at you and not me this time XD

• @Templar Knight i know i'm annoying, but are there any news?

P.S. If there is any alliance apart from Betrayed and MFH that will be preforming on that server, can one of their players message me on forum please? I'm just curious who's coming.

Cheers
    • Cretin_UK wrote:

at least now I don't have to spend a whole server with Crunch whinging at me for invading his server :D

Also, I love this coding. Can we expect an updated graphics pack from Travian soon?

APenguinOverlord wrote:

Cretin_UK wrote:

at least now I don't have to spend a whole server with Crunch whinging at me for invading his server
      If you go to his server he'll whinge. If you don't go to his server he'll whinge you were too scared of the competition.

mutley_UK wrote:

Cretin_UK wrote:

I'm glad he'll be moaning at you and not me this time XD

-SR wrote:

Now now, I'm sure Crunch can muster up enough moans for the both of you.

I did respond to you guys but that’s been deleted for absolutely no good reason. This forum is a disgrace.

MarkokraM wrote:

@Templar Knight i know i'm annoying, but are there any news?

P.S. If there is any alliance apart from Betrayed and MFH that will be preforming on that server, can one of their players message me on forum please? I'm just curious who's coming.

Cheers
      I wouldn’t waste your time asking, he hasn’t a got anymore of a clue than you do. He finds out when HQ feel like telling him
    • Hello! My name is Yaroslava, I am 19 years old. I live in Russia. I want to try to play on this server. Looking for a team from Russia. There is experience of the game on Spanish, Slovak, Australian, Greek servers. Objective: to Find friends on the game outside of Russia, it is better to learn a foreign language.
      Ярослава Юдина (vk id406952141)
    • We tend not to have Russian alliances on UK servers. They do not do very well in UK for reasons that I will get banned for saying. There are Russian players in some alliances though if you want to ask someone to join though :)
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed, UK1/12 Spirit/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this