COMX restart?

• Speed 3x

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
    Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• ALADDDIN wrote:

you were a backstabber and that's a fact ....FACT IS FACT it dosnt change what you think or not .. nub go play com 1 ... I am sure you will fail there too ...\
      You clearly arent up to date about facts and dont know anything related to our acc, infact you probably know less about sw than we do. As an example we got 4 real attacks on uss from ants be4 we ever attacked them once, they abused uss because they knew we wanted to fight sw and then backstabbed uss in the end, be4 backstabbing uss they racially discriminated uss because we are are indian and finnish and not portugese and did the same for many others too. Our acc was made 1 week late and was playd solo by me without using gold untill artifact release because it was just a casual server for me and not a serious one, after arti i asked some duals to join and started using gold moderately. You are saying we were begging all game for def, you clearly do know that we were the most attacked player be4 ww fights right? We literally had 2 defenders in top 10 of server solely from defending uss, we never had any help not even for a single attack from ally, it was always only pds and friends outside ally. The reason you say we were begging for help is because in last few weeks we falsely let ant know we dont have any def so we could bait them and sw attacking uss and thats what we did and we also did same after taking architect etc.

You are just throwing insults left and right because you are angry for whatever reason (maybe i got some of ur multis banned) and you clearly have no clue about our acc or who plays on it or whats the story in this server. Calling uss names angrily while being ignorant of facts makes you look like an idiot not uss.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• Congrats to SW, our victory belongs to all of us! First i would like to thank my mates in leadership and every single supporter of our project. Hoping to see a little more competitive round in wintertime i just wanna say see u soon to everyone was a pleasure playing all together!

Regards
      Jacopo - PANDA
    • Andy wrote:

You clearly arent up to date about facts and dont know anything related to our acc, infact you probably know less about sw than we do. As an example we got 4 real attacks on uss from ants be4 we ever attacked them once, they abused uss because they knew we wanted to fight sw and then backstabbed uss in the end, be4 backstabbing uss they racially discriminated uss because we are are indian and finnish and not portugese and did the same for many others too. Our acc was made 1 week late and was playd solo by me without using gold untill artifact release because it was just a casual server for me and not a serious one, after arti i asked some duals to join and started using gold moderately. You are saying we were begging all game for def, you clearly do know that we were the most attacked player be4 ww fights right? We literally had 2 defenders in top 10 of server solely from defending uss, we never had any help not even for a single attack from ally, it was always only pds and friends outside ally. The reason you say we were begging for help is because in last few weeks we falsely let ant know we dont have any def so we could bait them and sw attacking uss and thats what we did and we also did same after taking architect etc.
      You are just throwing insults left and right because you are angry for whatever reason (maybe i got some of ur multis banned) and you clearly have no clue about our acc or who plays on it or whats the story in this server. Calling uss names angrily while being ignorant of facts makes you look like an idiot not uss.
      Together with the alliance "SW-1", "BrothersInArms" was the first to finish the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders. It is therefore "BrothersInArms" who receives the title "winner of this era"!

what you did what you were about to do dosnt matter as long as you don't come in this page ....
      I don't see selected either in the page ... so just take a chill pill and come back other round to fulfill your dream ...

you are a backstabber ... you want me to show your messages for defence ?
      You are already branded a backstabber don't make me show the real you ... keep shut and send message of congrats rather then be a key board warrior after server ended
      Look Ma NO hands :thumbup:
    • New

Str33tKaos wrote:

tomorrow new comx
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

Ahhhhhhhh...... Looking for someone to defend and play with.. Not necessarily enter your alliance and etc... Just so i would have purpose as i watch this comx rounds fireworks.. :D
      :evil: WARNING :evil:

I do DUMB Things
      8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dondee ().