Nominations for Creative mind 2017

• Category: Creative Mind of 2017
      Player: ƒnx (fnx)

WHY: If the creativity can be Travian related, I believe this might qualify me for the creative mind. After all, finding a new and different strategy in the game that is played by so many players for so many years in multiple servers should count for something.
      [Advanced Strategy Guide] Faking the Defense Tool

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • fnx wrote:

Category: Creative Mind of 2017
      Player: ƒnx (fnx)

WHY: If the creativity can be Travian related, I believe this might qualify me for the creative mind. After all, finding a new and different strategy in the game that is played by so many players for so many years in multiple servers should count for something.
      [Advanced Strategy Guide] Faking the Defense Tool
      I donot understand what you did there you will have to explain that to me in private some day and at length... but it had us sweating this tactic of yours.. So my vote goes to you too!!! :)

Fnx
      Napalm - s9
    • tintin wrote:

Emm... may I vote for myself? If yes, then I would like to do so. I posted a post a few weeks ago, but there weren't any comments so I asked to delete it. However, I would like to try again and maybe this time I will get some attention :)

Here you can find a few pictures I made and a graphite drawing of Nimai Delgado: Gopal Das (@gopal8das) • Instagram photos and videos

Cheers!
      - Tintin
      Well I'm on the same, maybe it would sound a bit selfish. But no I publicated an idea of a new tribe, LOS ESLAVOS (In spanish) The topic is on spanish so well. Cause I'm from Argentina!

Thanks Hope this new tribe can be realeased on the future...
      Pepo
      "Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

Net2 Viper (Dark Minion) Net5 JKB (Dark Minion)

• Congratulations to

fnx

who has been voted best creative mind for the .COM Domain

You will receive a 100 gold voucher and special achievement medal for your forum account

Those will be given in the next 24 hours

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Templar Knight wrote:

Congratulations to

fnx

who has been voted best creative mind for the .COM Domain

You will receive a 100 gold voucher and special achievement medal for your forum account

Those will be given in the next 24 hours
      Congratulations, creative ... no doubt.

BUT

There is just 1 problem with this entire "defense tool" ..... it's illegal. It fetches non-public in-game data.

Pointed this out to several Travian employees, several times.

Still apparently nothing has been done to stop this from happening.
      Two lessons some prominent Travian forum contributors should learn:
      1. It's better to remain silent and keep everyone in doubt, than to speak and take all doubt away
      2. Don't tell us what you know, in stead, know what you tell us