Nominations for Best analytic 2017

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

    Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

    • Nominations for Best analytic 2017

      Vote now for the following nominations 56
      1.  
        notorious crunchie (32) 57%
      2.  
        MartinJames_UK (11) 20%
      3.  
        thesssssupdude_UK (13) 23%
      This category is for the creators of server analyses and alliance introductions. Links to the best reviews and server analyses are worth posting here


      Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

    • I vote me, I can do that right? I'd argue my analyses have been the most consistently high quality produced over years on the forum.

      Ally Analysis 23.05.17

      UK3 Analysis that named eventual winners RD favourites to win the server, guess who won?

      Also predicted the failure of Thor. Guess which large early game ally collapsed?

      Also predicted the need for NMS to have support from MFH. Who'd they confed with again?

      This accuracy, 2 months in. Just one example of the many analyses i've put on the forum over the years, I don't think anyone can argue with the consistent quality.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!



      Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

      Artis
      fine ill vote myself as well :D for doing one awesome analysis :D,
      Oh good the posts are back. Nowhere in that post did you analyse anything. You literally just posted information from the server. That isn't analysis, dislike all you want but the fact is you should be nowhere near this based on that if you compare them to the actual analyses crunch did for example. If you win this award because you bribed people to vote you those people should be shot. Total joke.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!



      Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • idk why ur even trying martin ;) i put my name as a joke... crunch is obviously the winner for this xd, even if all my votes went to u he'd still win.

      EDIT: also it doesnt really affect me, though u think i analysed less than you and i did, i still tried and im still a candidate ;) didnt expect to win this but didnt think ud be that salty for putting myself forward, i could say the same thing, why is JB put on alliance nomination.

      EDIT x2: also u should really learn the defintion of analysis xd
      "A presentation, usually in writing, of the results of a process"
      I technically speaking analysed it, i presented the results... so stop putting people down to try to boost ur self confidence

      The post was edited 1 time, last by thesssssupdude_UK ().

    • thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

      idk why ur even trying martin ;) i put my name as a joke... crunch is obviously the winner for this xd, even if all my votes went to u he'd still win.

      EDIT: also it doesnt really affect me, though u think i analysed less than you and i did, i still tried and im still a candidate ;) didnt expect to win this but didnt think ud be that salty for putting myself forward, i could say the same thing, why is JB put on alliance nomination.

      EDIT x2: also u should really learn the defintion of analysis xd
      "A presentation, usually in writing, of the results of a process"
      I technically speaking analysed it, i presented the results... so stop putting people down to try to boost ur self confidence
      You sure you're not bothered? Bothered enough to reply and edit twice ;)
      ukx - MadZ (Hegemony) | Danny Zuko (GTB)
      uk1 - David Brent (MFH)
    • MadZ wrote:

      thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

      idk why ur even trying martin ;) i put my name as a joke... crunch is obviously the winner for this xd, even if all my votes went to u he'd still win.

      EDIT: also it doesnt really affect me, though u think i analysed less than you and i did, i still tried and im still a candidate ;) didnt expect to win this but didnt think ud be that salty for putting myself forward, i could say the same thing, why is JB put on alliance nomination.

      EDIT x2: also u should really learn the defintion of analysis xd
      "A presentation, usually in writing, of the results of a process"
      I technically speaking analysed it, i presented the results... so stop putting people down to try to boost ur self confidence
      You sure you're not bothered? Bothered enough to reply and edit twice ;)
      No, he actually analysed his original post, and then decided to re-analyse it a second time just to make sure it made sense.

      Can I change my vote to this guy?! :saint:
      My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard
    • thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

      idk why ur even trying martin ;) i put my name as a joke... crunch is obviously the winner for this xd, even if all my votes went to u he'd still win.

      EDIT: also it doesnt really affect me, though u think i analysed less than you and i did, i still tried and im still a candidate ;) didnt expect to win this but didnt think ud be that salty for putting myself forward, i could say the same thing, why is JB put on alliance nomination.

      EDIT x2: also u should really learn the defintion of analysis xd
      "A presentation, usually in writing, of the results of a process"
      I technically speaking analysed it, i presented the results... so stop putting people down to try to boost ur self confidence
      You didn't do less analysis. You did absolutely no analysis, stop pretending otherwise. You presented data and then did absolutely nothing with it. Analysis is what you do with the data.

      What's the source of your definition? It's inaccurate and not in-line with OED or Webster's - the two leading resources for English and US English respectively. -

      'a : a detailed examination of anything complex in order to understand its nature or to determine its essential features : a thorough study
      • doing a careful analysis of the problem'

      What you've done would be like if I nominated myself as 'Best Hun player of the year' and asked my mates to vote for me. I don't play them now and nor have I ever played them and it makes a mockery of the whole thing to claim otherwise.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!



      Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • MartinJames_UK wrote:

      thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

      Artis
      fine ill vote myself as well :D for doing one awesome analysis :D,
      Oh good the posts are back. Nowhere in that post did you analyse anything. You literally just posted information from the server. That isn't analysis, dislike all you want but the fact is you should be nowhere near this based on that if you compare them to the actual analyses crunch did for example. If you win this award because you bribed people to vote you those people should be shot. Total joke.

      Mate I nominated crunch for creative writer as a joke and he's got like 15 votes ^^
      I was guna say these votes are based purely on how many friends you have but there's no way I have 5 friends!
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

      listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • mutley_UK wrote:

      MartinJames_UK wrote:

      thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

      Artis
      fine ill vote myself as well :D for doing one awesome analysis :D,
      Oh good the posts are back. Nowhere in that post did you analyse anything. You literally just posted information from the server. That isn't analysis, dislike all you want but the fact is you should be nowhere near this based on that if you compare them to the actual analyses crunch did for example. If you win this award because you bribed people to vote you those people should be shot. Total joke.
      Mate I nominated crunch for creative writer as a joke and he's got like 15 votes ^^
      I was guna say these votes are based purely on how many friends you have but there's no way I have 5 friends!

      Like I got nominated on the US forum, which I don’t use, and also apparently people even voted for me? I have no idea what’s going on
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.