TS1 coming soon?

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• susetahnaivart wrote:

openminds85_COM wrote:

Templar Knight wrote:

Hope that helps ease some of that confusion as we do not want to do that to you.
      For once i try to be nice to you and you show your true colors.but once again that prove me right and what i think of Travian employees.........useless,totally useless

Keep doing what you do best, which is nothing
      Chill Ermal
      and who are you good sir?maybe you should mind your own business then if you don’t like it.
    • well, maybe it's time for Travian developers to define some rules/schedule/dates to follow - so that we would not take it out on the forum mods? But as for right now - mods are our only links to those guys on the top - and it makes sense for people to target the MH with their frustration. Afterall - we're spending money on this stupid game, and I never recall having fun playing this game, it's always felt like work, dealing with people, analyzing, planning, farmlisting, raiding half hourly and so on and so forth. Sometimes I think why the hell do I even play this? On top of all those - there's nobody that listens to the community

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • fnx wrote:

well, maybe it's time for Travian developers to define some rules/schedule/dates to follow - so that we would not take it out on the forum mods? But as for right now - mods are our only links to those guys on the top - and it makes sense for people to target the MH with their frustration. Afterall - we're spending money on this stupid game, and I never recall having fun playing this game, it's always felt like work, dealing with people, analyzing, planning, farmlisting, raiding half hourly and so on and so forth. Sometimes I think why the hell do I even play this? On top of all those - there's nobody that listens to the community
      well, maybe it's time for Travian developers to define some rules/schedule/dates to follow - so that we would not take it out on the forum mods? But as for right now - mods are our only links to those guys on the top - and it makes sense for people to target the MH with their frustration. Afterall - we're spending money on this stupid game, and I never recall having fun playing this game, it's always felt like work, dealing with people, analyzing, planning, farmlisting, raiding half hourly and so on and so forth. Sometimes I think why the hell do I even play this? On top of all those - there's nobody that listens to the community
      Is it really not starting yet?

wow... I'm utterly appalled...
      ¬¬¬¬
      Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / Goats)

¬

respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
      Miss those good old pro players.
    • fnx wrote:

Ermal isn't being apprehensive/rude/brutish to just TK. Told him to chill and he got confrontational. Think he needs to reevaluate his emotional investment, take a step back and have a breather. We're all waiting for Com1. Of course I agree that TG is being lazy and unprofessional - not disagreeing.
    • fnx wrote:

well, maybe it's time for Travian developers to define some rules/schedule/dates to follow - so that we would not take it out on the forum mods? But as for right now - mods are our only links to those guys on the top - and it makes sense for people to target the MH with their frustration.
      Are they our link to the top or the other way around? :p Seems like TK can't get a response from TG, not sure if he has tried tho. Not to blame him about this but more communication between TG and the mods is needed.

Hear_No_Evil wrote:

Is it really not starting yet?
      wow... I'm utterly appalled...
      com1 starting? No one knows but we have theories of a restart date that is surely getting closer day by day :D
    • Hello Everyone

I have been watching the calendar and still do not see com1 lined up yet.

Servers are being added though to April but so far for the .COM's what is already announced is still what is showing.

I am keeping an eye on it though so once I know and get a confirmation then I can get it out to you all. :|

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • New

Display Spoiler

shhhh dont tell anyone I am here but just found out some info.....

com1 may be starting this month. Just waiting outside the Travian offices to learn date and time behind the hedge on the left.
      I can see right in their offices. Sounds creepy right? :|

Once I hear more I can tell you more so keep this on the downlow ;)

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • New

Less than a weeks notice... would not be at preferential at all. Even if it does mathematically come out to an actual "week", that is still not enough notice. Absolute minimum should be 2 weeks.

Though I of course prefer more. I would direct HQ to this thread that details a server announcement policy that would be better for the community.
      Veteran Legends Site|Join Our Discord
      Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

Carni wrote:

God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play
    • New

Templar Knight wrote:

Where did I say it was starting in a week. :huh:
      There is only 1 week of April left, so in order to start this month it would need to be in a week :whistling:

Of course your last post could just as easily be a red herring ;)
      Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

Carni wrote:

• New

Templar Knight wrote:

1 week consists of 7 days.

12 days left in April :D

Don't get me wrong. I am in al favor of more notice is needed.

I did put it in my report the last 2 weeks

Thank you for putting it in the report.

However I have yet to see Travian start a server on a Fri-Sun. Tues-Thurs seems to be the most common, with the occasional Monday. That only leaves 5 possible dates left this month it could start, and one of them starts in 30 minutes :p

To be fair the last possible start date would be 8 days from this moment but... let's not quibble over such things.

Carni wrote: