2017 Awards Discussions

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Amalgon wrote:

Still lost though.

Who Won? Me. Vote for me.
      It's not about winning or losing, it's about appreciating and acknowledging good achievements 8o
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG-
    • Then you should nominate them :thumbup:

it's just nominations ready for a poll and I feel we made a decent account so put forward a nomination :thumbsup:

Also the difference is, we hit over 4m def points, I don't recall Raven acct getting that with all that def? (nothing taken away from them of course, they clearly had an awesome acct) and as I have just been reminded, the new def system wasn't in place during that server.
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG-

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed vulgar language ().

• daz wrote:

Then you should nominate them :thumbup:

it's just nominations ready for a poll and I feel we made a decent account so put forward a nomination :thumbsup:

Also the difference is, we hit over 4m def points, I don't recall Raven acct getting that with all that def? (nothing taken away from them of course, they clearly had an awesome acct)
      Mine is bigger Daz.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• I just want to win a T-shirt that I will never wear :huh:
    • Amalgon wrote:

daz wrote:

Then you should nominate them :thumbup:

Also the difference is, we hit over 4m def points, I don't recall Raven acct getting that with all that def? (nothing taken away from them of course, they clearly had an awesome acct)
      Mine is bigger Daz.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: cleaned quote ().

• Rome_DK wrote:

Tbf Raven from 2 rounds previous was a far superior acc to Kato - With more deff and also with off - so should really win infront of that one - But Shaun should really win for leading a bunch of RIAPS players to victory.
      The whole server should be nominated for not deleting due to boredom before Shaun finally won.

daz wrote:

I nominate the account Kato from the previous Ukx server. The account built in excess of 2m Phalanx (taking into account losses) and slayed over 4m troops. They finished the round as top defender by a significant margin with around 700k defence remaining (significantly more than most players make in an entire round) and on top of this finished 3rd in population. For the alliance they held around 1/5th of the defence within the WW. A significant feat if you ask me :thumbsup: (this so happens to also be me)
      My account also built over 2m phalanx with significantly less pop and as a solo account, don't see me boasting about that but it was clearly a bigger achievement.
    • Storm Striker wrote:

I nominate my old account Storm Striker of Uk6 for having two and a half catters
      1st hammer-350k
      2nd main hammer-490k(as in hall of fame)
      3rd hammer-100k+(with 6k+cata)
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
      sorry for not having third catter report, as i had to use it on natars to just get rid of it after we chiefed enemies ww...

On server end my ranks were:
      Top simmer rank=2
      Top Attacker rank=1
      Top Defender rank= 4-6 I guess

Rank 1 raider for like 3-4 months continuous
      Also Part of Leadership, as def coordinator in ally. :)
      and how much 'help' did you get from your ally?
    • they helped me in def, one person helped in feeding only last month as i had def over 200k in non cap and 150k in cap, raids were above 80 mil so you can think how much help such person needs and all:)
      at a point of time i had around half mil def as thats what you call planning;) have a small diet fill it to brim with def and transfer def into WW and its a easy win on small servers, unless its com or tournament

IN general my hammers weren't ally hammers.....

LEGEND OF 2017(UK AWARD)
    • 2017 Awards Discussions

As the Award nominaion thread has created some discussion, rather than delete posts that don't contain actual nomination, please use this thread and keep other thread clear. Thanks :)
    • Hello Everyone

I see several posts in here that should be in other nominating threads.

We will make sure and get those put back where they need to be by the end of the day.

Please do not spam the nominating threads with arguments on other posts.

So please do not add any nominations to this thread at all as they will not be counted in here.

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • Penguin, you nominated vovri as a stand out player??? Didn't that account get deleted by artes???
      I think you may have some confusion about the definition of standing out ^^
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

mutley_UK wrote:

I nominate 1.21 gigawatts from uk5 for building 3 wwks simultaneously

And Martin James for his awesome offensive co-ordinations
      Assume you mean uk3. And i agree - anything that's been put in here so far, he probably beat. Not sure if hall of fame has been updated to include him yet.
      It hasn’t been updated since August :)
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • mutley_UK wrote:

Penguin, you nominated vovri as a stand out player??? Didn't that account get deleted by artes???
      I think you may have some confusion about the definition of standing out ^^
      Yes, however the post wasn't exactly serious, as indicated by such features as militaristic national pride and a full paragraph paraphrasing Donald Trump. Easy to miss though I realise