Hot keys

• Jump to the most helpful post

• Rtelling wrote:

For example a hot key to go to the report menu or a hot key to go to the next village.
      It would make a game a lot nicer to play.

So replace 1 mouse-click with 1 key-stroke makes it nicer how exactly? It's not a fast paced FPS or an RPG where it actually does make it easier and could help.

For specific stuff like buddy profiles, alliance profiles, top10 stats and such you can basically do that in your Link List. (see image)
      Images
      • Untitled.png

58.67 kB, 404×277, viewed 185 times

Blobfish - si2 2017/18

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• Tombo457 wrote:

Dark Minion wrote:

Yes, It already exist. You need plus menu.

Good Bye
      How about you explain how it exists? Because I'm pretty sure it doesn't, hence why he is asking for it to be added.
      yes sorry

forgot to explain the link list
      "Viper somos, Viper seremos y entre piedra y piedra en polvo te convertiremos"

Net2 Viper (Dark Minion) Net5 JKB (Dark Minion)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hawk: editing quote ().

• Hi there,

thanks for the reactions. I do play with travian plus and i am familiar with the link list. It's a great feature!
      What i am asking is that you can also set hot keys to do certain action. This does include the link list.
      Lets say you want to sent out defense from all your village somewhere.
      in my opinion it takes to long right now, because its either you set a link to the target and manually switch villages.
      Lets use this example. So you set a hot key for the link and you set a hot key to go to your next village.
      It makes it more efficient :).
      This is how you hit a WW: Converter Travian gevecht verslagen
    • Rtelling wrote:

Hi there,

thanks for the reactions. I do play with travian plus and i am familiar with the link list. It's a great feature!
      What i am asking is that you can also set hot keys to do certain action. This does include the link list.
      Lets say you want to sent out defense from all your village somewhere.
      in my opinion it takes to long right now, because its either you set a link to the target and manually switch villages.
      Lets use this example. So you set a hot key for the link and you set a hot key to go to your next village.
      It makes it more efficient :).
      The way the game is set up right now I hardly believe that it’s possible. I Firefox ADD-on might do the trick, Altho Im Not sure if they are allowed
    • playingwithfire wrote:

Happy wrote:

The way the game is set up right now I hardly believe that it’s possible. I Firefox ADD-on might do the trick, Altho Im Not sure if they are allowed
      The game must be played from an unmodified browser according to the game rules. So this would not be allowed.
      This is a bit of a grey area. I use add-ons on all the browsers I use so how does travian decide what is allowed and what isn't?
    • MadZ wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

Happy wrote:

The game must be played from an unmodified browser according to the game rules. So this would not be allowed.
      This is a bit of a grey area. I use add-ons on all the browsers I use so how does travian decide what is allowed and what isn't?
      I think by using such wording it just means you have no argument if you did happen to get banned.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

MadZ wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

Happy wrote:

I think by using such wording it just means you have no argument if you did happen to get banned.
      Well I have AdBlock on all my browsers. It is, by definition, an add-on. Am I to be banned because of that? If I should ever get banned in-game, I'm confident by the blatant lack of communication between the forum and in-game support that nothing I say here can impact that decision. In fact, isn't it the rules that ban discussions aren't allowed in the forum? I think you can figure out where I'm going...
    • Helpful

Rtelling wrote:

Hi there,

I am not sure if this is already requested or already in the game.
      I would like to see if you can set any hot keys to do certain actions.
      For example a hot key to go to the report menu or a hot key to go to the next village.
      It would make a game a lot nicer to play.

hot keys exists !
      almost nobody uses them bcs almost nobody knows they exist bcs almost nobody bother to actually read manual :D
      but they do exist.

next village = alt +n
      previous village = alt+b
      reports = alt + 5

here´s the list :
      Travian Answers

if you have non-english keyboard layout with accent letters instead of numbers in top row - you have to switch it to EN layout to make it work.

the most useful is next / previous village for me, never used the others.

what would be great is to have more access keys available and better yet have option to customize them.
      i personally would like to have option to bind hotkey to specific link in PLUS links list.

2x The Legend of 2017(com+SK)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My english is not perfect, but it´s most likely better than your slovenčina :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by gorky_SK ().