Removals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• LittleMissTrouble wrote:

I meant on skype, thankfully said with witnesses present and I have kept all the screenshots too for proof. I have actually been keeping screen shots since the new "CM" took over so have amassed a fair bit of evidence of the unique style of "management"
      Appears this thread has been 'cleaned' but hopefully someone is in for a wake up call tomorrow from Munich. Sadly this decision was probably approved from up the chain first as none of them have a clue. Where is Chrisvc and his common sense or did HQ brainwash him too?
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Andi wrote:

The reasons for not spending time here is piling on.

TK: Any reason why the staff joining/leaving thread is closed? We usually said our goodbyes/welcomes there.
      I just checked and it is not closed. I think it is because of where it is located on the forum now.
      That was not my call to put it there but can move it for awhile if you want.

EDIT...Let me also say that the thread is not to be used for sending insults or any more advocating death to anyone.
      Future posts in that nature will be removed and warnings given if it continues.
      Threatening anyone should not be condoned by anyone.
      I’m not sure what you found offensive or threatening in my post, but I assure you it wasn’t intended that way. It was merely a reference to a forum game called ‘Wolves Vs Villagers’, but I guess you wouldn’t know, must be hard to keep track of all the forum threads with no mods left.
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • lagushki_UK wrote:

WOW, someone would have to be a real to get rid of both Meme & Littlemisstrouble!!

Lag
      Apologies for the swearword (that has been removed!), it was unnecessary.

I should have said that that someone was acting like a *****
      There, all better now,

Lag

:)
      I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
      - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

The post was edited 3 times, last by MuchachoNL: No matter how nice you put it, it's still swearing. ().

• Templar Knight wrote:

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to drop by and say that this thread has opened many eyes with some great comments.

Many of those who have complained about the price increase stated the problems within the game(bugs) on top of the price increase is not 2 things that go hand in hand.

I will say this but cannot say anymore but 2018 is going to be a stellar year I think based on what I have seen and been told.

The only hint I can give you is that some of your complaints about the game are on the front burner for 2018.

I will be happy when I am given the date to release that kind of stuff. It is looking good though and you can say you heard it here first.

Wish I could say more now but there is a teaser anyway. :)
      What a stellar start of the year 2018 keep those great changes coming
      I CAN
    • As I can't reply to the official announcement thread, I have asked several times for the official announcement to be edited and my name removed. This was posted before I even knew that I was no longer crew. I reported Staff Changes (arriving and leaving) for that very reason.

I neither want or need thanks from someone who was instrumental in my removal from forum crew, but my requests are being ignored. Can someone please ensure that any reference to me is deleted from that thread?
    • Cali wrote:

As I can't reply to the official announcement thread, I have asked several times for the official announcement to be edited and my name removed. This was posted before I even knew that I was no longer crew. I reported Staff Changes (arriving and leaving) for that very reason.

I neither want or need thanks from someone who was instrumental in my removal from forum crew, but my requests are being ignored. Can someone please ensure that any reference to me is deleted from that thread?
      @Templar Knight ?