3200 gold has disappeared.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• 3200 gold has disappeared.

Hey all! I m writing here coz dont having any support in game. Sorry for my eanglish pls, it's not my 1st laguage.

My story began with the purchase of 3200 gold on a com 80 server. Nick was there the same as on the forum. I made a hasty purchase without evaluating the location. It was January 16, 2018. On the same day, I decided to delete the account, knowing that the gold (voucher) should be received by mail. But it was necessary to wait 7 days (by rules, you can not remove the account with gold before), which I did. On January 24, I started the process of deleting the account, and 27 already had no access to it (probably it was completely deleted). However, the e-mail did not receive information about gold. I wrote about it to mail@traviangames.com and to the in-game support service. They did not answer me at all (I wrote them on the 18th and 28th January), but in the in-game support service they said they did not see gold. I will give their answer below.

This is the most voluminous response to my conversion.

What i should do? I could not spend 3200 gold without going into the game for a week and not building absolutely nothing. This is similar to the fraud on the part of Travian Games, because they just do not respond to the player's requests. I have an account for buying in-game currency, my money was written off from my card. I wanted to start a game in a new world, but without the gold that I bought, I would not want to do it. If I do not find support, I will have to go to the police and accuse Travian Games of fraud. I do not want to do this, because it's negative, and from the game I would like to receive positive emotions.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Templar Knight: removed private convo ().

• Gold is not transferable from the PTR server (com80). It should of course clearly state this when you buy it....... But this has always been the case as far as I know. I think the amount of gold you get for your money is also doubled? But yeah, it's working as intended..

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
  • MDSurgeon wrote:

Hey all! I m writing here coz dont having any support in game. Sorry for my eanglish pls, it's not my 1st laguage.

My story began with the purchase of 3200 gold on a com 80 server. Nick was there the same as on the forum. I made a hasty purchase without evaluating the location. It was January 16, 2018. On the same day, I decided to delete the account, knowing that the gold (voucher) should be received by mail. But it was necessary to wait 7 days (by rules, you can not remove the account with gold before), which I did. On January 24, I started the process of deleting the account, and 27 already had no access to it (probably it was completely deleted). However, the e-mail did not receive information about gold. I wrote about it to mail@traviangames.com and to the in-game support service. They did not answer me at all (I wrote them on the 18th and 28th January), but in the in-game support service they said they did not see gold. I will give their answer below.

This is the most voluminous response to my conversion.

What i should do? I could not spend 3200 gold without going into the game for a week and not building absolutely nothing. This is similar to the fraud on the part of Travian Games, because they just do not respond to the player's requests. I have an account for buying in-game currency, my money was written off from my card. I wanted to start a game in a new world, but without the gold that I bought, I would not want to do it. If I do not find support, I will have to go to the police and accuse Travian Games of fraud. I do not want to do this, because it's negative, and from the game I would like to receive positive emotions.

Hello MDSurgeon

I have sent an inquiry to double check the status of transferring gold from Com80 but some servers it is not possible to transfer gold.
    Once I hear something I will come back to post here in this thread.

You can also send an email to the following to discuss your case...... plus@travian.com

Just a reminder to all...Posting ingame conversation no matter who they are from is not allowed on the forum

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES