3200 gold has disappeared.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• 3200 gold has disappeared.

Hey all! I m writing here coz dont having any support in game. Sorry for my eanglish pls, it's not my 1st laguage.

My story began with the purchase of 3200 gold on a com 80 server. Nick was there the same as on the forum. I made a hasty purchase without evaluating the location. It was January 16, 2018. On the same day, I decided to delete the account, knowing that the gold (voucher) should be received by mail. But it was necessary to wait 7 days (by rules, you can not remove the account with gold before), which I did. On January 24, I started the process of deleting the account, and 27 already had no access to it (probably it was completely deleted). However, the e-mail did not receive information about gold. I wrote about it to mail@traviangames.com and to the in-game support service. They did not answer me at all (I wrote them on the 18th and 28th January), but in the in-game support service they said they did not see gold. I will give their answer below.

This is the most voluminous response to my conversion.

What i should do? I could not spend 3200 gold without going into the game for a week and not building absolutely nothing. This is similar to the fraud on the part of Travian Games, because they just do not respond to the player's requests. I have an account for buying in-game currency, my money was written off from my card. I wanted to start a game in a new world, but without the gold that I bought, I would not want to do it. If I do not find support, I will have to go to the police and accuse Travian Games of fraud. I do not want to do this, because it's negative, and from the game I would like to receive positive emotions.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Templar Knight: removed private convo ().

• Gold is not transferable from the PTR server (com80). It should of course clearly state this when you buy it....... But this has always been the case as far as I know. I think the amount of gold you get for your money is also doubled? But yeah, it's working as intended..

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
  • MDSurgeon wrote:

Hey all! I m writing here coz dont having any support in game. Sorry for my eanglish pls, it's not my 1st laguage.

My story began with the purchase of 3200 gold on a com 80 server. Nick was there the same as on the forum. I made a hasty purchase without evaluating the location. It was January 16, 2018. On the same day, I decided to delete the account, knowing that the gold (voucher) should be received by mail. But it was necessary to wait 7 days (by rules, you can not remove the account with gold before), which I did. On January 24, I started the process of deleting the account, and 27 already had no access to it (probably it was completely deleted). However, the e-mail did not receive information about gold. I wrote about it to mail@traviangames.com and to the in-game support service. They did not answer me at all (I wrote them on the 18th and 28th January), but in the in-game support service they said they did not see gold. I will give their answer below.

This is the most voluminous response to my conversion.

What i should do? I could not spend 3200 gold without going into the game for a week and not building absolutely nothing. This is similar to the fraud on the part of Travian Games, because they just do not respond to the player's requests. I have an account for buying in-game currency, my money was written off from my card. I wanted to start a game in a new world, but without the gold that I bought, I would not want to do it. If I do not find support, I will have to go to the police and accuse Travian Games of fraud. I do not want to do this, because it's negative, and from the game I would like to receive positive emotions.

Hello MDSurgeon

I have sent an inquiry to double check the status of transferring gold from Com80 but some servers it is not possible to transfer gold.
    Once I hear something I will come back to post here in this thread.

You can also send an email to the following to discuss your case...... plus@travian.com

Just a reminder to all...Posting ingame conversation no matter who they are from is not allowed on the forum

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
    Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
    Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES