Seeing as normal posts don't seem to be working, maybe this will?

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Lemon wrote:

I wouldn't mind that, but would prefer if people actually kept this thread on topic, as it's the main reason a lot of people are currently quitting the game.
      Fair enough but no way is anything in this thread productive or sensible. It's just petulant harassment of TK, and that will be why it (fairly) gets removed. Not saying I agree/disagree with anything said but it's very clearly not a serious discussion lol

The best thing in this thread is WIM's poetry. You cretins have no appreciation of art to downvote it lol
    • I didn't realise expressing my dissatisfaction with the Community Manager of my domain was petulant? If I have an opinion regarding the state of our forum can I not express it as long as I don't use inappropriate language?

To be honest the computers went down at work and it was just humorous few lines I came up with whilst perusing the forum. I thought it would be fun to share and most people seem to have reacted positively.

If you disagree you are fully entitled to your opinion, but I don't think there's anything remotely petulant about the way we've expressed ourselves.
    • Whilst I appreciate the sentiments in the 1st poem, I'm not sure some of the subsequent posts should remain.

Please keep it clean and respectful!! Don't get yourselves banned as this does nothing to help & don't inflame the situation as well.
    • Rightttt, because humour is forbidden? Clearly an attempt at a joke, not sure how you're acting like that's offended you in some way?

For the record I do agree that WIM's poem was decent and a good effort, personally I don't think he deserves the down votes. But guess what, there's this thing called autonomy and the freedom of expression, so if others disagree I don't generally think I have the right to berate them for it. Who would've thunk it!
    • Couldn't agree more with YajYaj, this thread was meant to be an open dialogue where people can express their opinions on the current state of the UK crew in a polite and forum permissible way. If you can do that creatively somehow, even better.

If you disagree with my opinion, post a poem or even a normal post of your own explaining why if you want to. That's your right.

Suggesting this thread should be taken down is just going to antagonise people who are actually enjoying an active forum thread.

Guys, don't listen to MJ, he is my dual
      What did I do to deserve getting lumped with such a fool
    • Hey @Templar Knight . I worry this thread is a bit bashy, and I want you to know MFH have your back and we've come up with a solution to your recent issues. Its elegant in its simplicity really.

All you gotta do is make @notorious crunchie and I the new SMODs to replace cali and Meme. Leave the mob to us and you get on with your fine job boss! When do we start?
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • TK deletes posts with speed like James Hunt,
      While everyone else thinks he’s a salad.

While Crunchie was lurking in the girls locker,
      He got himself banned by some mother salad.

Now two mods are down they where given the flick,
      And TK just keeps on being a salad
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.
    • Happy wrote:

TK deletes posts with speed like James Hunt,

Really? The guy probably hasn't eaten anything green in about ten years and this is when he decides it's the opportune moment to start talking about salad???
    • Lemon wrote:

I totally forgot how many kids were on this forum, no wonder TG refuse to listen to the community when you can't even be serious in a single thread.
      hey! Some of us are mature

boobies!
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • -SR wrote:

Happy wrote:

TK deletes posts with speed like James Hunt,

Really? The guy probably hasn't anything green in about ten years and this is when he decides it's the opportune moment to start talking about salad???
      my gf is vegan she is not like my ex,
      If I don’t yell it in public I won’t get any salad
      - Official spokesperson of VaJayJay.