Seeing as normal posts don't seem to be working, maybe this will?

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Seeing as normal posts don't seem to be working, maybe this will?

Dear TG,

Here's me expressing myself in the medium of really bad poetry (yes, this is what it's come to):

So we've got this Community Manager
      Who we can't stand having as our ambassador

He calls himself Templar Knight
      But he doesn't understand wrong from right

We don't want him in our domain
      So please don't allow him to remain

You've gotta give him the boot
      Before his nonsense takes root

Or we'll huff and we'll puff
      Spend less on in-game gold and stuff

Basically, hurry up Travian Games, don't dally
      Get rid of him and give us back Meme and Cali!

Any additional rhyming couplets are welcome!
    • TK

*cough* *cough* If you got another standard server to start up all these people would have something to spend their time on instead of highlighting your short comings *cough*
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • You spoke against the dictator. That's more than enough reason in his eyes. But I'm sure you'll be given a reason like, 'harassment' or 'death threats' won't be the first time abuse of power occurs by the hands of that individual.
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Ok we'll just to make sure nothing is misconstrued:

The reference to 'huff and puff' is generally related to the story of the wolf and the three pigs. You know, where the pigs inhabit homes made of a variety of different materials and the wolf tries to blow the houses down. To be clear, I am not suggesting we blow a house with TK inside it down.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a death threat.
    • I've suggested we get rid of YajYaj plenty of times in our alliance Skype chat. He knows that's not a sinister plot to off him, but rather just to kick him from the chat.

At least, that's what we want him to think ;)
    • you've got to give him the boot

Sounds very threatening to me, almost like corporal punishment!
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• a mass muting?
      Everyone giving SR the silent treatment, how did you work out his ONE weakness!!! ^^

• Once upon a midnight dreary, while I defended,
      weak and weary
      All these quaint and curious caps, arts and
      more
      While I nodded, nearly cutting, suddenly there
      Came a tutting
      As of someone with a hammer, hammering at my
      village door
      “Tis a fake,” I muttered, “hammering at my
      Village door----
      Only this… but something more.”
      Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak
      December;
      And on the forum there was mhudson
      Manning the floor
      Eagerly I wished the morrow; - Templar Knight had sought
      to borrow
      From two of the friendly folk, not hollow --- hollow for the
      Lost mod role
      Nameless here for evermore

Please note, I liked mhudson, so don't red much into his mentioning, and I am fine with Templar Knight as far as I have seen. This is merely here for artistic purposes

Please also note, I wrote this properly, with spaces at the start of specific lines just like Poe did, but the forum will not show it.
      S1 - Chronos travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
      S2 - WIM travian-reports.net/us/report/493804f33ac
      Puzzled Converter - Battle reports Travian
      I also put most of the work in for this: Converter - Battle reports Travian (thanks for leaving siege at home).

"And firstly I have never met anyone but you that can play a whole server without buying gold" Ben (happy) 13/2/18
    • APenguinOverlord wrote:

When has anyone ever been banned for nothing?

Don't really know TK very well but never heard of this
      I have, due to personal hate on me...But keep this thread civil and we may be allowed to keep it.

I was actually trying to communicate with the SCM about having a thread created where we could share our opinions about the current state of the forum, mostly the UK domain and the current staff problem...Was yet to recieve an answer when this thread popped up ^^