New To The Server

• TS1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• New To The Server

So I've just recently been given an account to play on after a few years break. I'm very lost as to what is going on, anyone care to fill me on with a brief summary of what's happened since server start? I've heard this has been a pretty wild server. Lots of trash talk on all sides, hard to know who to trust. Anyway any explanation will be extremely helpful, thank you in advance :thumbsup: <3 .
      Democrazy- US6 THC

Can't remember any other accounts I played on.
    • Its either

1. a pretty chill server and everybody seems to be getting along very well. Most of the 1700ish posts in the BR thread is pretty rational back and forth and respectable conversation. The Zodiacs are gonna leave with a good impression of NA servers.

or

2. A crap tornado.
      I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
      travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

The post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: removed naughty word. ().

• Teutons wrote:

Its either

1. a pretty chill server and everybody seems to be getting along very well. Most of the 1700ish posts in the BR thread is pretty rational back and forth and respectable conversation. The Zodiacs are gonna leave with a good impression of NA servers.

or

2. A crap tornado.
      LOL ok that sounds like a lot of fun

Danene wrote:

Welcome Back Leif! Was the JanBos your original account on us6? You've been away awhile.
      I wholeheartedly do not remember most of my account names from that long ago but it is extremely flattering that you did. Yes I believe I did play on Janbos, though I can't say with 100% certainty lol.

Delusion wrote:

TL:DR S1 FORUMS- Dont trust the SE
      Ok, so from what I see here is the NW doesn't seem to care for endgame, and the entire east just attacked the seemingly biggest threat on the sever in snuggle alliance idk what the name stands for tbh. I feel like the only reason why Dilly and 667 haven't completely came out and publicly stated that they are working together, is purely to save face. But then at the same time why does that matter if you'll win the game. They both know that if they were to fight the SFU clan head on, regardless of the awesomeness i've heard is on 667 and Dilly, they'd both lose to SFU(from what i'm seeing stastically) heads up alone. If the East continues to attack the SW then it'll be a very simple victory. IMO, put the pride to the side and get the W. Almost all of this is pure speculation so correct me if i'm wrong.
      Democrazy- US6 THC

• Foley wrote:

So NW is just simming to sim? They hold a WW for fun like Brat?
      I don't see a 51 member team winning endgame, and I honestly didn't realize that they held a WW, not that it matters much if they don't have the entire quad backing them, which they don't. They need to reunite the NW. But why is it so fragmented? What the hell happened earlier on? :/
      Democrazy- US6 THC

• Foley wrote:

You must be lost if you dont realize Pawns and SB support Zods
      Well you clearly didn't read the first post of the thread :D . Im jk. Your defending Zodiac basically told me SB supported, but I didn't realize Pawns did as well. And what about S&H and FF? And why are there so little people in the Diddlers quad? Was there a premade alliance that all deleted their accounts after midgame or something?
      Democrazy- US6 THC

• Quick summary:

NE: Been very organized, but very simmy. Only a handful of ops. The best total defense numbers on the server, but quite boring.

NW: They've been intermittently wild. The most impressive ops. The most impressive hammers. A wildcard; we haven't seen much of them but I assume we'll be quite impressed come endgame.

SE: A random collection of players who didn't want to hold a WW. Wild and independent. That said, they've mostly gone after the SW due to some inter-alliance drama. They hold the most impressive defense /player and run some really impressive hammers, just fewer of them. Also quite present on the forum.

SW: The big meta. Lots of drama relative to the other alliances. Some opinionated and outspoken players on the forums. Decently balanced, though they've taken the most damage of the quads due to picking a fight with an alliance that doesn't worry about arti defense or EGHs. With their numbers, they should be able to pull through though.

I give all three WW alliances a good chance (>25%) to win, should be an exciting endgame.

And anyone who says that there's been any huggling on this server had been reading way too much into what's been happening. It's been a relatively clean server despite a handful of spying situations and some wrongfully kicked players.

And to get back to the usual discourse, the SW is doodoo heads :D
    • Foley wrote:

FF is Zods also.

S&H are lost.

SE was a smaller quad at the start of server.

Armour_US wrote:

Quick summary:

NE: Been very organized, but very simmy. Only a handful of ops. The best total defense numbers on the server, but quite boring.

NW: They've been intermittently wild. The most impressive ops. The most impressive hammers. A wildcard; we haven't seen much of them but I assume we'll be quite impressed come endgame.

SE: A random collection of players who didn't want to hold a WW. Wild and independent. That said, they've mostly gone after the SW due to some inter-alliance drama. They hold the most impressive defense /player and run some really impressive hammers, just fewer of them. Also quite present on the forum.

SW: The big meta. Lots of drama relative to the other alliances. Some opinionated and outspoken players on the forums. Decently balanced, though they've taken the most damage of the quads due to picking a fight with an alliance that doesn't worry about arti defense or EGHs. With their numbers, they should be able to pull through though.

I give all three WW alliances a good chance (>25%) to win, should be an exciting endgame.

And anyone who says that there's been any huggling on this server had been reading way too much into what's been happening. It's been a relatively clean server despite a handful of spying situations and some wrongfully kicked players.

Thank you both very much. Do you guys believe the Zodiacs and SFU clan have a chance of metaing up against the east?
      Democrazy- US6 THC

• Leif Ericson wrote:

Thank you both very much. Do you guys believe the Zodiacs and SFU clan have a chance of metaing up against the east?
      I think it's rather unlikely. It's probably the most likely meta to happen, as they've been mostly pretty peaceful. That said, by most likely, I mean almost certainly not going to happen :p

Even if they made a deal to team up, the SE would still refuse to meta. The SE would probably hit harder on the SW because "screw the meta" and the NE would probably choose to continue to ignore the SE for the same reason they are now, but a meta wouldn't happen and defense would stay in the SE.
    • Leif Ericson wrote:

Foley wrote:

FF is Zods also.

S&H are lost.

SE was a smaller quad at the start of server.

Armour_US wrote:

Quick summary:

No need to taint the NW by working with the SW.
      COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez
    • Armour_US wrote:

Quick summary:

While this sounds like a fairly accurate summation of the server, he hasn't been getting the hints from all of the SW posters... We are actually a giant group of trolls set on making everyone think we are going for a WW win, when really we will get our WW to 99. Once there we all are going to press the delete timer and send IGMs to all the other tribes with a youtube link.... It will be the greatest moment of trolling in the history of travian.

That's why I've never understood why the SE has been constantly attacking us...maybe they are afraid they will be second fiddle when we launch our plan.
    • morgasshk_AU wrote:

Leif Ericson wrote:

So I've just recently been given an account to play on after a few years break. .
      ?? AU3? With LooT team? (Feva is my Bro. :p )
      I played AU1 and AU5 and AU speed for a little bit. Maybe I did play AU3 for a little while but i definitely remember you(flanders) and the other guys from AU speed since we created an alliance from the normal speed servers. Feva sounds really familiar, but i can't quite remember who he is.

Foley wrote:

No need to taint the NW by working with the SW.
      So how else does the NW expect to win?

Snehorn wrote:

While this sounds like a fairly accurate summation of the server, he hasn't been getting the hints from all of the SW posters... We are actually a giant group of trolls set on making everyone think we are going for a WW win, when really we will get our WW to 99. Once there we all are going to press the delete timer and send IGMs to all the other tribes with a youtube link.... It will be the greatest moment of trolling in the history of travian.
      That's why I've never understood why the SE has been constantly attacking us...maybe they are afraid they will be second fiddle when we launch our plan.
      So just Meta up with the NW and get a solidified victory. That way the NW can take some of the heat from the East as well instead of the East dividing and conquering you guys. But hey, that's just my opinion. *sips tea
      Democrazy- US6 THC