Over Modding.

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• I would like an explanation as to why some forum users are allowed to post external links to their personal Travian projects in their signatures and I’m not? Why is it different rules for different people?

I’d also like to know why my posts in the HoF section are continually being disabled even though they don’t break any rules?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    • I got banned for three days for saying WvV rounds were being posted on another site when someone asked me about how the game works. No mention of what that other site was, no link to the other site. I was accused of advertising the other site. They are just keen to shut down any mention of the concept of another forum. Regardless of their own rules. Ironically they're just demonstrating why there was a need in the first place.
      Look what I found of mine from the old UK forum!

Gaul WWK: Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • "The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight: removed inflammatory statement (2 hours ago)."

This made me laugh, TK had time to remove a sentence criticising his lack of interest in maintaining the HoF but not to bother responding to any of the issues raised in here. Interesting priorities!

Over two weeks now since UK4 finished and still not a mention in the HoF, a server rollback to deal with for the tournament server 3 days before the winning WW is due to complete, but he stops to take time to remove a sentence. *SNIP* Hilarious :D

I guess this post will also now be disabled then either just left that way for weeks, or "inflammatory" statements will be removed. That seems to be the normal preferred way to deal with any kind of criticism.

(I used to have a signature here showing forum users where they could find an up to date record of WWKs and WWRs for the UK domain, but it was removed for advertising. Sorry, you aren't allowed to look at comparisons of your awesome hammers.)

Stand out Award 2017 UK

The post was edited 1 time, last by MuchachoNL: Repeating removed comment. ().

• Don't forget guys, you cannot do or say anything on here.
      With TK at the helm that is...
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Hello

More like 48 posts off topic and most filled with stuff that is against forum rules.

So please do not portray it as i am having a heavy hand.
      I will unlock the thread later.
      Oh and we're just supposed to accept your word? Because you've been so honest and trustworthy in the past?

By the way Did you ever get round to quoting posts that people were banned for? You know, that thing you said should be standard? I'm betting that you didn't.
    • The bans themselves are as stupid as they get anyway. You're blocked from viewing the forum itself, what can you do when banned anyway, stare at someone to death?

Good thing that this super efficient security system can be bypassed by just opening the forum on another browser where you're not logged in. :D
    • iRonik wrote:

The bans themselves are as stupid as they get anyway. You're blocked from viewing the forum itself, what can you do when banned anyway, stare at someone to death?

Good thing that this super efficient security system can be bypassed by just opening the forum on another browser where you're not logged in. :D
      It can? :D Wow. Solid work as ever TG haha