Forum & Game, what would you like to see changed or brought in?

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Since TG thinks graphics updates are the way to go, could you not make them do new graphics for the heroes? Additional choices for the appearance, and the full color palette for hair choices.
      At least that would probably draw new players towards the game.
      UK3 Round 9: Maximus Decimus | MFH&NMS
    • Kett wrote:

I would like to see no more hero adventures and the auctions got rid of. Let's go back to being able to pick which of our troops we want our heroes to be and get all the armour and weapons from attacking oasis, the way it used to be. That was so much better and a lot more fun.
      This would kill us non-gold buying accounts. RnG from adventures keeps us in Travian plus! You don't need much skill to send an H out on an adventure each day, but sweeping oases is much harder, especially early days (when the gold is generally generated for the whole server via gladiator helmets and artwork, etc.).
      S1 - Chronos travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
      S2 - WIM travian-reports.net/us/report/493804f33ac
      I also put most of the work in for this: Converter - Battle reports Travian (thanks for leaving siege at home).

"And firstly I have never met anyone but you that can play a whole server without buying gold" Ben (happy) 13/2/18
    • WIM wrote:

Kett wrote:

I would like to see no more hero adventures and the auctions got rid of. Let's go back to being able to pick which of our troops we want our heroes to be and get all the armour and weapons from attacking oasis, the way it used to be. That was so much better and a lot more fun.
      This would kill us non-gold buying accounts. RnG from adventures keeps us in Travian plus! You don't need much skill to send an H out on an adventure each day, but sweeping oases is much harder, especially early days (when the gold is generally generated for the whole server via gladiator helmets and artwork, etc.).
      Not taking anything away from your skill or anything else, but it’s not exactly those accounts that make Travian Games go round is it?
    • Happy wrote:

WIM wrote:

Kett wrote:

Not taking anything away from your skill or anything else, but it’s not exactly those accounts that make Travian Games go round is it?
      Forgive me if I am inaccurate, but I thought that the bulk of micro-transactions generally come from the few. I'm fairly sure WWs would not have half as much defence if the low/non-gold players weren't around. If they are not around then the heavy gold using hammer players have no reason to build such monsters, meaning they stop spending as much, meaning Trav stops going around?

This is a purely speculative reply, but it holds some substance.
      S1 - Chronos travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
      S2 - WIM travian-reports.net/us/report/493804f33ac
      I also put most of the work in for this: Converter - Battle reports Travian (thanks for leaving siege at home).

"And firstly I have never met anyone but you that can play a whole server without buying gold" Ben (happy) 13/2/18
    • Why not implement a button ''AUTOPLAY'' then?

You register, click the button and the whole server will do everything for you, because you're lazy and can't be bothered with the simplest of things.

Simply Genius!

» sph1nX

The post was edited 2 times, last by MuchachoNL: reconstructed sentence to remove bad word(s) ().

• iRonik wrote:

Why not implement a button ''AUTOPLAY'' then?

You register, click the button and the whole server will do everything for you, because you're lazy and can't be bothered with the simplest of things.

Simply Genius!
      We're here to win, and by winning you will have to compete. I obviously made a joke about the first one, but cheaters is a huge problem in this game, get rid of the cheating, then we can chill.
      :item10: Krybskytten :item10:

The post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: edited quote ().

• And raiding is the way to victory? You seem like you're playing for medals, as I've seen countless times that even those with fake farms/multis can get beaten by those without. Besides, you can always scout in intervals to see if resources are being stolen and send a test attack. If you get spiked it's already obvious enough and you should report it to the MH, so those acc's get erased.

I think every MH has some common sense and knows that if some accounts are being raided by certain people, while there's suddenly def when others do.... it's obivously a multi acc. At least the MH on .si domains knows how it all goes.

» sph1nX
    • WIM wrote:

Happy wrote:

WIM wrote:

Kett wrote:

Forgive me if I am inaccurate, but I thought that the bulk of micro-transactions generally come from the few. I'm fairly sure WWs would not have half as much defence if the low/non-gold players weren't around. If they are not around then the heavy gold using hammer players have no reason to build such monsters, meaning they stop spending as much, meaning Trav stops going around?
      This is a purely speculative reply, but it holds some substance.
      You did say ‘non-gold’ not ‘low-gold’
      And firstly I have never met anyone but you that can play a whole server without buying gold, so I don’t think those players would make a huge difference, besides, they could make more def if they bought some gold.

So no, I don’t think those players contribute to TG. Not saying I would want them gone, but they are so few, from my point of view, that I don’t think Travian Games should base their decisions on ingame features, because they might not be able to play a decent game without paying for it. Atleast it would be very weird for TG to go that way, when Travian is in fact already paytowin
    • New

What I’d like to see brought back is the old farming system where they were ranked in your list by profitability. I’d also like to see raiding totals by player and alliance at the end of the server back again. Since it’s such a big part of the game, there should be a comparison ability for who raided the most in a server.

Winner of the Stand out Award 2017
      "For all the work she has done on the forum this year"

For small mercies, mHudson and an awesome community, be grateful